The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
kenakuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel Spa. Good Massage Clean Facilities Extras

Hi Brother,

I stay in Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel. Would like to get some advise as below:
1. Can all the girl go up tp Room.
2. What is the damage
3. Who give good massage and service
Old 05-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
atlas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt700502 View Post
atlas, how much time do they allow for the package, massage + action?

thanks
Bro. Massage is either 45 min or 1 1/2 hours. Includes Action... I must say though that their massage is good lor.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilO King View Post
Bro is this a newly open spa ??? When Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel few month back but did not realized there is a hotel spa at level 2 lor.

Pls confirm ,

Thanks
Bro... It's been there for how long I dunno... but I was there in last month... still there lor... Unfortunately I didn't walk in cos my CO with me... sigh
Old 06-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
XHELL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there many girls to choose??
Or just 2-3 girls?
Old 07-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
XHELL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to this hotel yesterday, no such place!!!
Level 2 is office.
Got 2 spa at this hotel, oasis spa at level 3 and mandara spa at level 5,
but is clean spa, no such service!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zeuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong hotel...
u should visit their neighbour...
Old 08-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHELL View Post
Level 2 is office.
Bro. You sure you went to correct place? The mandara spa is at Sunway Lagoon Resort, not Sunway Pyramid Tower. Google "Mandara Spa" and you'll know.

This hotel next door is Sunway Pyramid (hotel is called Sunway Pyramid Tower, along the same street as Kim Gary restaurant). if memory serves, there is a KFC diagonally opp the tower.

Level 1 is lobby. Level 2 one side is office but other side is Spa.

Last edited by atlas; 08-02-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PatrickGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone willing to exchange ctc ? pls pm me .
Old 09-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

yamworms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it was a sunday evening...me and my bro have got the sudden urge for some horny escapades so off we went to this new place we read about in sammyboyforum...

upon arrival immediately we have a bad feeling...the venue is fairly clean and new but deathly quiet. the change room have no one there to show us where evrything is and no one to give us our robes and shorts...very much just self service. not impressed but more concern witht the girls...

the waiting lounge is just as bad...clean, new...quiet. sat ourselves down...took the OKT like ages to come to serve us. and when he did, we are shocked to be told there r only 3 girls working...only 1 is available. we decided that we are going to go ahead. me i got yuki (full package) and my bro got mary (massage only)

Yuki is slim and pretty looking...she is local girl who can speak canto (good for me) and mandarin. she is friendly and have good GFE. once we are in the room she proceed to kiss me all over and tease me a little. good start. we started with a relaxing massage with her naked. small boobs (healthy B cup) but good cute nipples. the massge is average but the feel of her pussy hair dragging along my legs and her making moaning sound takes my attention off the actual massage.

after about 45mins, i can no longer stand it and started to grab and touch her pussy...she took me to the shower and wash me good. she must like cleanliness because she wash me VERY thoroughly...

the action begins...i was pleasantly surprised when she starts with some tongue action all over my body. it was amazing...took her time nice and slow...especially when she got to my balls...butterfly flicks...BBBJ. love it. have to say, excellent technique.

sorry to say...i cant hold myself for too long and proceed to my FJ after my play with her pussy a bit. the FJ took about 10mins...and im done. the BBBJ already got me all hot i guess.

so...summary of it all...

Name: Yuki
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10 (who cares)
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: Excellent pussy, tight, wet and many folds. 9/10
Overall Service: 9/10
RTF: 8/10

Note: the OKT is by far the worst ive seen. cant tell us much info even when we ask. not attentive. and we saw an incident at the venue where he was really rude to another fellow cheongster. make stupid remark. although not my friend, but still a fellow paying cheongster. the venue's service is absolutely bad. i didnt even bother to tip. another strange incident, we found a woman with tudung walking around in the MP.

Mon-Fri: about 10 girls
Sat & Sun: 3-4 girls
mostly locals and some foreign negros students.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yam whts the damage?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

yamworms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
yam whts the damage?
RM238 with no food except Maggie Mee....beware of the captain...if u r too choosy, they'll show attitude. Besides tat everythings good
Old 09-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHELL View Post
Level 2 is office.
Didn't know that the Sunway Pyramid Tower has a spa on level 2. Good to know, and hope to get more FR on this place...

There's actually "action" in Oasis Spa in the Sunway Lagoon Resort:

Usually, by the time I get there, it's after dinner, and I tend to be the last to leave the place. Nonetheless, it's a nice environment to relax in...

Big bath areas with hot pools, sauna & steam room. Resting area has a cafeteria that serves a variety of drinks and food, and a movie room with big comfy couches to rest and snooze.

You pay for massage, and tips for special action is negotiated with the gal in the room.

Before I know the manageress(aka OKT), they tend to send in aunties. After I know 2 of the manageress, you can state your preferences.

Massage cost I can't remember, but you can easily find out at their recep.

Happy endings ranges from RM50 for HJ(only), RM80 for BM/HJ, RM120 for BJ to RM150 for FJ. I believe negotiable.

However, the gals also see people one... I got a happy ending, but my friend was not offered a happy ending. So, remember to treat your gal well to ensure a happy ending...
Old 09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Ya correct Sunway got the high class spas and the "la sum" one.. the one mandrain spa is the ex on. The services sucks , but thankfully the gals ok. Was just over there on the weekend , even the hotel reception the service also sucks and was rude. I think no ISO cert lar...
Old 11-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamworms View Post
it was a sunday evening...me and my bro have got the sudden urge for some horny escapades so off we went to this new place we read about in sammyboyforum...

upon arrival immediately we have a bad feeling...the venue is fairly clean and new but deathly quiet. the change room have no one there to show us where evrything is and no one to give us our robes and shorts...very much just self service. not impressed but more concern witht the girls...

the waiting lounge is just as bad...clean, new...quiet. sat ourselves down...took the OKT like ages to come to serve us. and when he did, we are shocked to be told there r only 3 girls working...only 1 is available. we decided that we are going to go ahead. me i got yuki (full package) and my bro got mary (massage only)

Yuki is slim and pretty looking...she is local girl who can speak canto (good for me) and mandarin. she is friendly and have good GFE. once we are in the room she proceed to kiss me all over and tease me a little. good start. we started with a relaxing massage with her naked. small boobs (healthy B cup) but good cute nipples. the massge is average but the feel of her pussy hair dragging along my legs and her making moaning sound takes my attention off the actual massage.

after about 45mins, i can no longer stand it and started to grab and touch her pussy...she took me to the shower and wash me good. she must like cleanliness because she wash me VERY thoroughly...

the action begins...i was pleasantly surprised when she starts with some tongue action all over my body. it was amazing...took her time nice and slow...especially when she got to my balls...butterfly flicks...BBBJ. love it. have to say, excellent technique.

sorry to say...i cant hold myself for too long and proceed to my FJ after my play with her pussy a bit. the FJ took about 10mins...and im done. the BBBJ already got me all hot i guess.

so...summary of it all...

Name: Yuki
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10 (who cares)
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: Excellent pussy, tight, wet and many folds. 9/10
Overall Service: 9/10
RTF: 8/10

Note: the OKT is by far the worst ive seen. cant tell us much info even when we ask. not attentive. and we saw an incident at the venue where he was really rude to another fellow cheongster. make stupid remark. although not my friend, but still a fellow paying cheongster. the venue's service is absolutely bad. i didnt even bother to tip. another strange incident, we found a woman with tudung walking around in the MP.

Mon-Fri: about 10 girls
Sat & Sun: 3-4 girls
mostly locals and some foreign negros students.
Bro,

Thanks for the FR! It was starting to get listless here until your FR sprang some life into this thread.

Happy Cheong-ing!!!
Old 13-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot to whoever who deducted my points.

Guess there's no pleasing everyone here.

Anyway, keep your points. I just wanna have fun and share my thoughts and experiences with fellow cheongsters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1