The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
antiwarclan is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Pick-up chicks in KL

Went to a pub named overtime at Scott garden at jln klang lama. There are many girls worked in the pub which they earned commission by getting customer to order drinks from them. Got this girl sit with us cos we opened 3 bottles of barcardi and I was talking to her most of the time but didn't make move. When we about to leave, i told her that mayb we can meet for dinner today and to my surprise she actually give me her mobile number. So to all bro here what shld I do? Call her out for dinner and ask her for some action?
Old 18-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Damenteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. What the pub name?
Old 18-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MaleKL101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwarclan View Post
Went to a pub named overtime at Scott garden at jln klang lama. There are many girls worked in the pub which they earned commission by getting customer to order drinks from them. Got this girl sit with us cos we opened 3 bottles of barcardi and I was talking to her most of the time but didn't make move. When we about to leave, i told her that mayb we can meet for dinner today and to my surprise she actually give me her mobile number. So to all bro here what shld I do? Call her out for dinner and ask her for some action?
i won't wait till dinner haha
definitely call
Old 18-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mikeballs77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, I m in KL now (18th), if u r game to go hunting I am in. Call or SMS me at +60178087574. If nothing worth doing, then I may just head to airport n buy a ticket home to little Red Dot
Old 18-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damenteh View Post
Bro. What the pub name?
Bro, he already mention the pub name is Overtime. u can find it everywhere in KL......
Old 18-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
antiwarclan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Did I mentioned the pub called overtime at Scott garden. Just called the gal and 1st she was sleeping (at 3pm!) then I SMS her to see whether dinner is still on. He replied that she left her bag at the pub last night and she has nothing so she can't make it. Going down there tonight again and hope that I can get some action. Wish me luck bro.
Old 18-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwarclan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damenteh View Post
Bro. What the pub name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleKL101 View Post
i won't wait till dinner haha
definitely call
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeballs77 View Post
Hey Bros, I m in KL now (18th), if u r game to go hunting I am in. Call or SMS me at +60178087574. If nothing worth doing, then I may just head to airport n buy a ticket home to little Red Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Bro, he already mention the pub name is Overtime. u can find it everywhere in KL......
Dear ALL,

Most likely you are Singaporeans.

Pick up beer girls in Overtime in Scotts Garden, Jalan Klang Lama with your order of 3 Bacardis ?.

So, you got her mobile number for dinner and wanna action with the lady ?.

Dream on !.

All the ladies working in the clubs and bars in the shopping center, be it Hits Club, Sense Clun, Overtime, Beer Factory, etc are working there only to get you drink up. And that included the local, Vietnamese, Thai, Pinoys working as GROs, sexy dancers, belly dancers, etc in all the clubs there.

Do not get your hopes too high on what you are seeking there.

My bottles of Black Label also cannot get ladies, not even with the 2 local, 3 thai puyings and 2 thai singers surrounding my table and i was alone in a club in Scotts Garden !.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

MaleKL101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Dear ALL,

Pick up beer girls in Overtime in Scotts Garden, Jalan Klang Lama with your order of 3 Bacardis ?.

Dream on !.

All the ladies working in the clubs and bars in the shopping center, be it Hits Club, Sense Clun, Overtime, Beer Factory, etc are working there only to get you drink up. And that included the local, Vietnamese, Thai, Pinoys working as GROs, sexy dancers, belly dancers, etc in all the clubs there.

My bottles of Black Label also cannot get ladies, not even with the 2 local, 3 thai puyings and 2 thai singers surrounding my table and i was alone in a club in Scotts Garden !.
i just moved to KL and have no idea, if you think that there's a place to pick up ladies, please share a bit of wisdom with us newbies here.

thanks
Old 19-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Let start new FR here.

Start hugging and kissing for a while, then i go take bath. I request her to wear her underwear while i bonk her , got this idea from AV movie. . Start with a foreplay, light kissing and start fingering.I fingerfuck her like there is no tomorrow, her juice just flow out like paip water, guess the cum kot

After a while she grab my didi and give a light blowjob and ask her to give me cowgirl, i like her face expression although she is not a looker.. Change position to missionary give her kaw kaw, change to doggy facing the mirror and fuck her non stop for 10 mins.
Back to Missionary position and she cum at my didi while pumping her hard, fuck her wild wild for the last 5 mins until i release all my army inside. Oh yeah, actually inside the cap

Name, Zarra
Age, 21, work as receptionist
Face, 5/10
Origin, unknown, but she stays in Shah Alam Sek17
Face, 6/10
Boob, nice, B cup 34
Pussy, shaven and cleaned, oyster can see out and shes still tight
Body, not slim, chubby with long hair
WIR, more FL to test drive
Damage! 200 per shot
Old 20-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hidrochronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pick-up chicks in KL

Quote:
Dear ALL,

Dream on !.

U at hitz...? if thats the place, better not patronize too often....i suspect their hard liquor is not genuine....just my 2cents worth....!
Old 23-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

one2win deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Study in one of local College, KL. Hope to earn some quick money, just do for 4 days, overnight... anyone interested, kindly SMS 013-6234744
I just help her to do the arrangement.

below are the details :

Time and date :
28/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

29/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

30/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

1/5/2012 (7pm until 10am)

Location : Hotel (3/4/5 star hotel, KL area, hotel name and room number will be provided on the actual day)

charges : RM1000 include hotel room. RM500 pre pay upon booking confirmation (for room booking, transportation and avoid FFK), remaining pay when arrival in the hotel room

Below are the girls details

Name: Sharon

Origin: Malaysian Chinese

Face: 9/10.

height: 168cm

weight 50KG

Body: slim.

Skin: smooth.

Boobs: b cup.

GFE: 9/10.

4 nights avaialble only, please make you booking fast!

Old 25-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

peter312006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, gosh...it's been a long while. Have been busy with work. well.... KL... one common club people mention is Beach Club but went there and there's loads of pinoy and china ladies. I am looking for locals.... prefeably malay or chinese... any other suggestion?
Old 26-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
fren, next time open hennessy xo or at least blue label huhuh..
dont be discouraged. impossible is nothing

Old 27-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
if money not an issue...willing to spend large...go to Sultan Lounge @ Mandarin Oriental...or Zeta Bar @ Hilton KL

if u want sthng cheap and easy (ala Orchard Tower)...go Beach Club area
Quote:
Originally Posted by idjones View Post
Have you tried picking up some chicks at Zeta Bar @ Hilton KL? Please share your experience bro. I stay there all the time I visit KL. thanks.
My favourite place is Zeta Bar. Stayed in Mandarin Oriental and tried to pick up women in Sultan. Total failure. Even opening Royal Salut, Nothing. Maybe the other men better looking.

Stayed in Hilton regularly when I was in KL a lot due to the previous company I was with. Zeta is spot on. If u r into MILF and not too picky. Lots of travelling women, local chicks to try ur luck on.

My experience, 1st time got a local indian BBW. Sat in bar, 2 chicks came to order, I flirted, she flirted. I had Hoergarden. She ordered vodca and asked me to help. She put the lime on her cleavage and asked me to get it for her. Had a real shock as I did not expect her to be so forward so fast. Started making out in d bar. Her fren came. Slim Capati. She intro. We flirted. We made out. After drinks, BBW asked her fren to go for supper 1st. After leaving the bar, she askedto use my room toilet. KACHING. Went up. Made out. She gave me BBBJ and CIM cos no condom. Her fren called and she cabut. My only few BBW. I prefer lean meat but hey, free CIM, why not. She is young, sociable and a professional.

2nd time, had a foreign MILF. Not so much MILF but MOM I Would Not Mind F*cking Since It Is Free And I Am Horney And Drunk (MIWNMFSIIFAIAMAD) Had eye contact in the bar. She smile, I smile. She toasted, I toasted. Tried fishing other fishes and no luck. So 30min b4 closing time, I went over. FLirted. Adjourn to her room and stayed the night.

3rd time, I was with a female colleague. We chatted some ppl there. Joined a group of them. After drinks we adjourned to my room for more drinks. I asked 1 of the girls to give me a massage and was surprised she did. My colleagues and her frens took the cue to leave the room and went off. She spent the night. Young executive from a logictics company.

I resigned from the company after and no longer get to stay in HILTON
BUT IMHO, Zeta ROCKS!

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 27-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Hondacivic620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros..... Any1 on route to KL do hit me up. I'm a local & will be sure to show u around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1