The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8141 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pick-up chicks in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin0033 View Post
My favourite place is Zeta Bar... Stayed in Hilton regularly when I was in KL a lot due to the previous company I was with. Zeta is spot on...but no longer get to stay in HILTON
BUT IMHO, Zeta ROCKS!

Zeta you say, Bro sin0033? Then Zeta it is!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 28-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
nidos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

been coming up to kl for the last couple of weeks. never saw this thread then tonight... voila!

steady bros... thanks for the tip on zeta. guess i'll be chilling out at zeta on friday night!

on sultan lounge, i once went there on a wednesday night. first time there didnt know where the place is so i asked the pretty hot chick where is sultan lounge (damn noob!). she looked a bit surprised but showed me the direction anyways. cut the story short, i left her for a while to check out the place but wasnt so happening that night so i went back out. was hoping to find her again but she wasnt there. so i left the hotel. saw her across the street walking towards st regis. tried to catch up with her but she disappeared. probably staying at st regis. damn it! shouldnt have left her!

been there again since then but mostly gals with guy friends. zouk is also kind of dead when it comes to picking up girls. most girls there quite protected with guys/girl friends looking out for them. sianz...

so hoping bros here can give other locations other than zeta for us to check out. and please, not beach club or any place like orchard towers. those girls, dont deserve our time...
Old 30-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am surprised none of you guys mentions Cangkat BB? I often go there for dinner & drinks when in town. Not only nice restaurants and pubs there but also some clubs. Quite happening around midnight on most days. I picked up two chicks there over the past few months, one in a place called Suutra anyone in a place called 21 (or something like that). One was local mixed Chinese Malay mid twentys very eager and stayed overnight at my hotel. The other local Chinese early 30s and we met a few times afterwards until I got tired of her.
The other well known pickup place as mentioned here is Zeta bar. Another one is Qbar in Westin hotel but more challenging to get lucky there. They used to have a few pros in there but didn't see them lately.
If you're looking for quick & dirty go to Beach Club. STD inclusive. I avoid that place. Lastly there is one pub in Cangkat called Gypsy, known to be frequented by pros but seems to be Africans and Pinays that have seen better days.
Cheers!
Old 13-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
I am surprised none of you guys mentions Cangkat BB? I often go there for dinner & drinks when in town. Not only nice restaurants and pubs there but also some clubs. Quite happening around midnight on most days. I picked up two chicks there over the past few months, one in a place called Suutra anyone in a place called 21 (or something like that). One was local mixed Chinese Malay mid twentys very eager and stayed overnight at my hotel. The other local Chinese early 30s and we met a few times afterwards until I got tired of her.
The other well known pickup place as mentioned here is Zeta bar. Another one is Qbar in Westin hotel but more challenging to get lucky there. They used to have a few pros in there but didn't see them lately.
If you're looking for quick & dirty go to Beach Club. STD inclusive. I avoid that place. Lastly there is one pub in Cangkat called Gypsy, known to be frequented by pros but seems to be Africans and Pinays that have seen better days.
Cheers!
Yes, tried QBar once but was half stoned so only managed to mumble and din get far...

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

No one tried the Thai Club Bistro?
How is it now?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Fuckereveryday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I want to try Arabian girl . where can try luck ?
Old 15-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Pick-up chicks in KL

I'll be staying at the Hilton when I'm in KL. Anyone been to Zeta bar to pick up recently? Wasn't a lot to choose from last time I was there, but that was mid-week, any better at the weekend?
Old 24-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
cromok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckereveryday View Post
I want to try Arabian girl . where can try luck ?
Fuckereveryday ; i suggest you don't take an arabian girl...they have no manners..the price was start from Rm180 until Rm300 and above..1stly they will says "1 hour" but once you get enter to the room they will forcing you to make it fast & do it quickly with the stupid reason...i know where's the specific place for you to go...p.m me..i will show you if u really wanna try it..
Old 28-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ICEKOOL is Cool - loads of Potential

Was in One World last night and really nothing... the Long bar plays Jazz music! Super boring...

So went to Zeta Bar at Hilton instead, hoping to be able to pick up some chicks. Went there, got a drink, stayed at one corner observing. Nice place, nice band, great DJ and the gals there while some are obvious hookers, many are just gals having some fun there...there was this chinese looking malay gal in sexy blue dress made eye contact with me a few times from afar already but i played cool...

Then about an hour later, 2 chinese lady sat beside at the bar. Both probably the most decent looking gals there, one was plump and introduced herself but I forgot her name liao... she was from kuching but worked in KL for 10 years already. I am actually more interested in her friend, a rather full bodied gal, probably a cup D gal, waist long hair. So we chatted, she was born in London and dad is singaporean while mum is hongkonger. She has that air in her... but after a few conversation, she was more comfortable. But too bad she doesn't drink alcohol, only mocktail... so didn't insist. After a while, she whipped out her phone and ask me to punch in my number and name.. so i did...but silly me, didn't ask in return! Naive that she will call me after she leaves her friend.. now damn regret. I can sense she has liking for me because i was not pushy i think... her plump friend was trying to match make us, but I act cool again but now damn regret lah! And guess what, they shake hands with me and left about 2am! Damn.... after that no phone call, stupid me!! Should have asked if they want supper, then maybe back to One World and do a threesome! I am quite confident I can on them!

After they left, the blue dress chinese looking malay kept dancing near me. Had a few eye contact, smiled and winked but again, silly me, should have made an approach. Didn't do so until 3am, bar closed, she was kind of drunk and lie down on a couch outside the bar... but damn, her gal friend who was in a super tight white mini skirt dress was sobre, says she will send her back. I asked if she can also give me a lift since on the way but she said... "Nice try..." haha... damn sian... But I think if I approach her since the start, may have a chance to pick her up. Eye contact started early in the night liao!

So, left Hilton, back to One World, ended in my room, PCC, thinking of the threesome that could have happened, or bonking the blue dress gal till morning.

Thats my little experience last night... no happening, but quite an adventure! haha...by the way, really nice band, coming to St James soon, call Instinct. Check them out!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

showelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i join mar ??? Wish to have friend to go club
Old 02-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

he who hesitates is lost ..
Old 07-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arabian chicks can be found -- sometimes, not always -- in the Middle East restaurants opposite FAhrenheit 88 -- near Millenium Hotel.
Old 29-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

mdmusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, i'll be in KL next week for business. i would like to have some fun during my stay. however, i speak only english. therefore, i would appreciate it if share with me contacts of providers in staying in Bukit Bintang Area. Please pm me ctc thanks
Old 09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sydaznguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be there from 18 December for a week. Anyone going to be around to see clubs? I am keen to go to Zeta?
Old 23-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

dmunkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros out here had any experience hooking up with pinoy or local ladies in kl?heard frm a frend who just came back frm kl that he saw lotsa pinoys at time square n pavilion.
anyway will be heading to kl in march with a frend,any experience bro kind enuff to be our guide n cheong together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1