The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 17
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Good Massage Place in Young North East Area! ;)

I've been visiting this spa at least 7 times already for my cracking of back, and good pressure massages.

The place has some SYTs, and some MILFs (around 30~35yr olds)

This place is like G-spa "concept-wise". Comes with local food, drinks, communal shower and toilets, locker for your belongings, hot pool, etc.

I have tried the following therapists.

1. Cry*** (8/10 points for massage from Thailand)
2. M** (8/10 points for massage from Thailand)
3. Jin***** (7/10 points for massage, PRC, SSSSSYTTTT)
4. A**** (6/10 points for massage, PRC)

They are well trained in Thai massage, and can crack your back and set your joints in the proper position.

Please note that there is no attached shower. Shower is in the separate area near the locker room.

There are no individual rooms (unless u book couple room) and each massage place is separated by bead curtails and a low wooden wall between each "bed"

The mattresses are set on the floor for the most part, and there are about 3 or 4 standing massage beds.

I prefer the ones on the floor. I tend to be able to Zzzz on those conditions instead of getting blocked nose on those taller massage beds (coz my head is stuck in the hole..)

$65 for 60mins
or
$85 for 90mins.

No FJ/BM services available.
HJ MAY be available @ $50, depending on chemistry with individual therapists! (although the boss doesn't allow it..)

If you need a good massage for your tired body, can try, but book in advance. They are usually packed with tons of customers even during office hours.. (all twang!!)

Please ctc me for location and contact details

I dunno what "upping me" will do, but do it if after you visit and your body feels "set right"
Old 27-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Worm888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Good Massage Place in Young North East Area! ;)

Hi Bro, can pm me the location? Cheers.
Old 27-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Samster

gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good Massage Place in Young North East Area! ;)

replied to all bros who PM-ed me already :")

Please post your FRs so we can share the good stuff
Old 27-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
Nt259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Can share contact
Old 27-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gejazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have e contect?
Old 28-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

TS, are you trying to catch which of your gals gives special behind your back?
Old 28-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can you PM me the location? Am interested!!!
Thanks!
Will up you after i visit...
Old 28-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
wang_zai is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm interested!! Plse pm me, thanks!
Old 28-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
TS, are you trying to catch which of your gals gives special behind your back?
nonsense I know if they do or not. Just depends on you whenether they give it to you or not..HAHHAHAHa

Btw, I am just a client, not shareholder/owner/etc
Old 28-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Eh! Passed out contacts to a lot of you guys already. Please share info with other bros on your experience here leh!

All those guys with ONE post asking for contact, please contribute more to the forum. Otherwise you look frigging suspicious with 0 or 1 post asking for contacts.... *ponders*
Old 29-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 21
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to this place once before, not thru TS' contact but I guessed he is talking about the same place from the description. I have mixed reviews for this place.
damn ulu place, need to drive or take shuttle bus, but it is a nice place by itself cos you won't feel like you are in Singapore. Fishing or boating fanatics would probably have ventured to this part of the island before.
Facilities, food, massage and decor are acceptable and clean & working condition. Plus points here.
However, when I was walking into the all-male massage cubicle area for my massage, I could see the naked bums of some of the customers who are having their massage. I just dont like the idea of half partitions even in an all-male communal area because I value my private space when I go for massage, esp in a place that charges premium for its facilites. I prefer having my massage done in my own room or at least partitioned area. I can accept communal massage areas if it is dirt cheap like in Bangkok where you pay something like $16/2hrs(?) but not when I am paying $60+. Even the locker area is not strictly out of bounds to female patrons because it is located along the way to the makan area and TV room. If the sliding door of the locker area is not closed properly by the person who left the locker area while you are changing halfway, you could be offering complimentary viewing of your naked body to some random lady customers. If you are lucky, you might get a ONS offer, if unlucky, your naked photo could appear on someone's facebook post!
There are alternative spas in town that offers the same quality in terms of massage and facilites at roughly the same price but with the added advantage of individual room privacy, so I doubt I would want to recommend this place to people unless they have a flasher streak in them. For eg. Hot Spa, Spa Infinity, G Spa, Urban Spa (Excelsior Shopping Centre), Elements Spa and so on.
Not offered any specials nor was I hoping for it, especially in this kind of environment. Even if I was offered, I would have rejected outright unless it is like super cheap.
Old 29-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Thanks for sharing your personal opinion. I wonder why you even bother posting about locations in other places when this is specifically catered for people who live in the NORTH EAST (see the header of the post)

If we wanted to know about your recommendation of spas in TOWN area, we would have gone to a thread called "SPAs/Massage in TOWN/CENTRAL" area.

Make sense right? So unless you know of a better place in the NORTH EAST of Singapore, please ADD value and share with us bros who are looking for such places in the NORTH EAST.

Also, I don't understand why you are making a big fuss. You don't have to change AT THE DOOR of the locker room. If the door is ajar, just close it on your own (I told the operator their door closer was malfunctioning and they fixed it!) There is a centre divider near the lockers which you can hide behind and change, or you can change further inside the toilet/cubicle area. If you are really shy, go change inside the squatting or sitting toilet, and then go put your stuff down.

Also, I hardly (read: never) see any females having any massage in this spa.

If they do, they are brought to a separate room on the opposite of the entrance, so they aren't treated to our naked bums

(BTW, G Spa has doesn't have "private" changing areas for guys alone. They are all communal and at G Spa you pay $110/hour, so your choice right?)

Unless you have severe homophobia, I'm sure you have seen your NS buddies naked buttocks and dicks in NS before. At least in the massage area, it's very dimly lit and unless you're purposely standing there and staring at other guys having their massages, you won't be able to see any naked butts.

The therapists are very attentive and cover up any exposed private areas when people enter the room or are about to walk pass. Plus there are curtains which shield your prying eyes when you are a distance away.

(G Spa also doesn't have private areas in Gulliemard branch unless u specifically request for private room +$30 and they only have 3 or 4 of these. Majority of the "treatment" area for G Spa for guys are shielded by bead curtains which I can clearly see through because there are no sidewalls and I could hear and ang mor guy MOANING so loudly the last time I was there when there was filipino "serving" him)

Back to this NE spa, either you must have been looking for some guy's butts specifically, or your experience must have been rare and a long time ago. (You might want to try again?!)

Either way, my experiences have been totally different. Let's see other bro's FR and see how theirs goes.

Sad you didn't get offered anything special. Maybe you didn't come across as friendly (I wonder why?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup View Post
went to this place once before, not thru TS' contact but I guessed he is talking about the same place from the description. I have mixed reviews for this place.
damn ulu place, need to drive or take shuttle bus, but it is a nice place by itself cos you won't feel like you are in Singapore. Fishing or boating fanatics would probably have ventured to this part of the island before.
Facilities, food, massage and decor are acceptable and clean & working condition. Plus points here.
However, when I was walking into the all-male massage cubicle area for my massage, I could see the naked bums of some of the customers who are having their massage. I just dont like the idea of half partitions even in an all-male communal area because I value my private space when I go for massage, esp in a place that charges premium for its facilites. I prefer having my massage done in my own room or at least partitioned area. I can accept communal massage areas if it is dirt cheap like in Bangkok where you pay something like $16/2hrs(?) but not when I am paying $60+. Even the locker area is not strictly out of bounds to female patrons because it is located along the way to the makan area and TV room. If the sliding door of the locker area is not closed properly by the person who left the locker area while you are changing halfway, you could be offering complimentary viewing of your naked body to some random lady customers. If you are lucky, you might get a ONS offer, if unlucky, your naked photo could appear on someone's facebook post!
There are alternative spas in town that offers the same quality in terms of massage and facilites at roughly the same price but with the added advantage of individual room privacy, so I doubt I would want to recommend this place to people unless they have a flasher streak in them. For eg. Hot Spa, Spa Infinity, G Spa, Urban Spa (Excelsior Shopping Centre), Elements Spa and so on.
Not offered any specials nor was I hoping for it, especially in this kind of environment. Even if I was offered, I would have rejected outright unless it is like super cheap.

Last edited by gentle69; 29-10-2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Typo + Gspa comparison.
Old 29-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Guys, overwhelming response to request for contact of spa.

Please be patient and try not to repeat requests within 24hours thanks!!

Also, where are the FRs.. you guys go collect numbers only ah? LOL
Old 29-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the contact bro...I was nearby yesterday (HG) hence asking for ctc. I'll try the next time I'm in NE and post FR if I do :P
Old 31-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

eh weird leh. why everyone go no one post FR?

tried to book appointment today everyone makam all the good masseuse already ahh? how come so hot suddenly and no one post field report..

so strange somemore dunno why kenna zap my points from 17 down to 11.. eh wah lau share good contact you guys zap me?

suppork suppork!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1