The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ForbiddenCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ✿ Jessica ✿ 劲爆90後青春美少女 ✿ Pretty SYT with Quality GFE & Services ◕‿◕ (Inc RM/CD)

To all Bros, there will be a slight adjustment in Jessica damage starting from today. This will be her last month here. She will continue to keep up with the Good Services and serve all Bros here well.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Samster

Re: ✿ Jessica ✿ 劲爆90後青春美少女 ✿ Pretty SYT with Quality GFE & Services ◕‿◕ (Inc RM/CD)

✿ Jessica ✿ 劲爆90後青春美少女 ✿ Pretty SYT with Quality GFE & Services ◕‿◕ (Inc RM/CD)

Bros, Trust me, Jessica is really a Sweet Young Thing. She have those School girl Pretty Youthful Look 学生妹. Jessica give me the feel of 学生妹 that we see in School. She is also those kind of girls that if you see her, you will feel like protecting her. Her Love making Skills is Superb, BBBJ, Catbath, are Super SOLID. I still think of it when I went back Home. GFE is also Top Notch and High. Her pair of legs are also very beautiful and nice. For those Bros, who like beautiful legs 美腿, She will be the right one for you.

Click here to get her Contact

Name: ✿ Jessica ✿
Looks: 8/10 ( Pretty High School Girl Look, SYT )
Boobs: B Cup (100% Natural and Perky. Nice and Smooth to fondle, grab and touch. Very nice shaped with Protruding Nipples )
Catbath: Yes!!! ( Sensual Catbath all over you. )
Shower together: Yes!!!
Painting: Yes!!! ( She enjoys painting alot. Her moaning will get heavier and heavier if you keep painting her. )
Fingering: Yes!!! ( Finger her a while, and She will be very Wet, Please be gentle. )
BBBJ: Yes!!! ( Great Twirling Suction with Deep Throat, She really take it all, looking at such a sweet syt sucking my dick is really damn shiok!!! )
COB: Yes!!! (can shoot on her body, anywhere you like. )
COF: Yes!!!
FJ: 8/10 ( Responsive, Tight & Wet Pussy. When bonking her, can feel the wetness and the slippery of her Love Hole. Accommodate to all kinds of Sex Positions. She is petite size and light weight, can carry her up to bonk as well. A screamer as well!!! )
Attitude: 7/10 ( Eager to Please and Attentive to your Needs and Wants. )
GFE: 8/10 ( Lots of Hugs and Cuddles before and after the Sex Deed. )
Room: Big & Spacious Clean Room attached with Bathroom.
Overall: 8/10 ( Having a SYT School Girl Companion, what more can i ask for? )

Damages: $80 / 1 Hour / 1 Shot (Includes Room/CD)

To note: She only accept Chinese Speaking Bros due to Language Barrier. Sorry to the other Races.

Last edited by ForbiddenCity; 23-07-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Ok here come my FR for Jessica

Was supposed to try her on Mon nite but when i agreed a timing wif her, 1 bro rch earlier than me to her place. She wanted to push tis bro to her sis but tat bro rejected so she lan lan hav to serve him, so i end up ganna put aeroplane n hav to go hm a horny man as i couldnt wait for her till 11pm tat nite. Asked her hw cm she fly me aeroplane but her 1st reply is 'r u angry' makes me feel like she asking her bf is he angry or nt... muahaa... gfe illusion... so after sm explaining i decided to give her another chance...

so nxt day afternoon when i finished wrk early ard afternoon, quickly asked her whether she free n she replied she is free wif an ethusiatic kind of sms reply (muahaha... another gfe illusion), so quickly rushed to her place althru it is raining.

Rched her place slightly drenched n perspiring, went up to e lvl she stayed n informed her via sms i rched liao, then i saw 1 gal walk past wearing e green dress she wore in e pic shown in page 1 i immed knw it is her liao...wow look slim n definitely e same person shown in e pic, so went to her room n knocked e door, when she opened e door, e 1st look she dont look as pretty as e pic shown. Went in her room greeted by her warm smiles n soon her looks glow on me liao. As I was slightly drenched n perspiring, subconsciously I keep a distance away frm her dnt wan her to b disgusted by my smell but she dnt seems to mind. Engaged in a small talk wif her b4 she proceeded to take off my jeans n I bathed while she undressed, saw her naked back n was stunned by her beautiful cute ass, wat a beautiful SYT ass! While she washed me in e bathroom, I saw her inverted nipples n I tink ‘ho sei liao! Found another inverted nipple gal! later must suck until e nipple out then song!’

Time to go on bed for action, initially she wan me to lie down 1st but I wanted her to lie down 1st coz I wan to makan her 1st, lie down together wif her on e bed instead. E feeling of hugging a naked slim SYT body is damn song, can feel her body heat. Proceed to kiss her neck then dwn to her breasts, she got quite cute n small SYT boobs which lovers for SYT students will love, her body jst belong to those poly SYT type (of coz nt for big boobs lover), proceed to lick n suck her left side inverted nipples until it harden, she was moaning wif enjoyment when I was licking n sucking her nipples n tat cute moan she gave will only encourage me to lick it longer, then 1 interesting thing happen, I switched side to lick her right side nipple n less than 5 secs, she buay tahan liao! She told me her right side nipple is vry sensitive so to prove wat she said is true, I switched sides again. She can tahan as long as possible for her left nipple but once I go over to her right nipples, she buay tahan liao say vry itchy.

Wanted to finger her pussy but she dnt allow say sensitive, then I requested whether I can lick her pussy but she pleaded wif me say ‘can I say no?’ ok I was melted by her pleading so I give up e idea n let her service me instead. Wifout me noticing, she actually drink n contain sm cold water inside her mouth n give me cold licking of nipples which I enjoyed it. Initialy I still thot she store so many saliva in her mouth while licking my nipples which I nearly told her to ‘jst fking drip all ur saliva onto my chest! I can take it!’ haha siao liao… then she gave me a cold water BBBJ which is vry tok kong wan… if cannot control realy might misfire into her mouth (which I dnt knw whether she allow CIM or nt but I guess she dnt allow since she alrdy dnt allow fingering n licking of pussy althru e introduction of her say she allow)

Sibeh buay tahan by her cold water BBBJ liao so asked her to cap me, while she capped me, she licked my nipple like a hungry little girl while giving me a few HJ strokes wif my condom on, so inserted her n she was moaning all e way n keep wanting me to jam her hard n deep. She also made some dirty talks like saying my rod was so hot which encourages me further mre to speed up n fucked her hard hard. In e past I nv really noticed during bonking but tis time when I fucked her I actually feel e heat coming out from her pussy n can feel e ‘collision’ of our pubic hair… after long round of fast n hard fucking, finally feel my sperm armies coming out so I grabbed her shoulders n wif both of us moaning loudly, I finally unloaded my sperm armies. nt feeling tat my armies came out completely, I still jammed her few times hardly until I feel tat my sperm armies finally come out to form a Division of soldiers.

After bathing, I still stayed in her room n we chit chat for quite sm time while waiting for her nxt customer to arrive. So I get to enjoy her company like a gf. She told me tere was tis customer who tried 双飞wif her n her cousin, tat fellow is a regular which she called him 双飞哥哥but e price is $80 / 1 shot. She showed me her cousin’s pics but her cousin nt my cup of tea. But e best part is she told me tere was once when she was taking in 1 customer, her cousin was sleeping beside her at e same time (they shared e same bed). Wah lau A wat a fetish seah… fucking a gal while another gal was watching… too bad I m nt really into tis kind of fetish…

Conclusion: If she do frenching, she would be my type of perfect SYT for bonking, inverted nipples, small n cute SYT kind of boobs...
RTF: Alrdy buay tahan feel like finding her again
She is only here for 1 mth+ so faster grab e chance to try such a budget SYT FL, vry hard to encounter young SYT FL at e price of a nett price of $80
Thanks Bro Sylvan for the Long and Solid FR for Jessica!!! Really appreciated you spent the efforts to help her write such a lengthy and long FR
Old 05-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Night Bump!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenCity View Post
Thanks Bro Sylvan for the Long and Solid FR for Jessica!!! Really appreciated you spent the efforts to help her write such a lengthy and long FR
Good product, good service, must write feedback form...
Old 06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Good product, good service, must write feedback form...
Really appreciate bro efforts to help Jessica write the FR. Thank you Bro.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Morning Bump!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!

Last edited by ForbiddenCity; 06-07-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

Afternoon Bump!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread