The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
ah_mu2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Advise bros don't waste $$$ AVOID ROSE from ForbiddenCity

NBZ..........!!!!!!!

This ROSE is not worth. Throughout the process show me her Black Face.

NOTE TO BROS : DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS BITCH IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR VALUE WORTH PACKAGE. THIS BITCH SHORT CHANGE CUSTOMER WHEN HER RESPONSE IS GOOD, SO DON'T BE A GOONDU AND BE CHEATED......!!!!!

This is the story.
Ask me to book room then sms her the room number. She say will be there in 5mins. But NBZ...... I waited for 30mins. More tulan is she was actually with another customer in the room opposite my room. I so happen to hear her conversation with the customer at the corridor saying " You go down on your own, I going to opposite room now. That stupid guy had waited for 30mins.(你自己下去吧,我过去对面房间。那个傻瓜等了30分钟。)"
Soon after the talk, there was knocking on my door, so it is confirmed that I am the stupid guy she was referring too.

When I open the door, she was smiling. I let her in and commented that she mentioned can arrived in 5mins but actual fact make me waited for 30mins. I thought she would explained and apologised for that, BUT THEN TO MY GREATEST Surprise, she raised her voice at me and reply " You are not the ONLY CUSTOMER, I still got other people to serve. Better speed up now as you had half hour left as I have another appointment coming. (你又不是唯一的客人,我还有其他人要服务的。你最好快一点,因为30分钟后,我还有另外一个约 会)"

SO ALL BROS, after hearing these do you think you still have mood to proceed ??????? Somemore have to rush and finished in 30mins !!!!!!

After her reply, her face turn black and sunken.
I am cursing in my heart, NBZ......Stupid Bitch, so stuck up and no sense of remorse when she is late, some morel no make up for lost time and still want me to finish within a short time........

She say she just bathed in the opposite room before coming over, so left me to bath alone..... ANOTHER TULAN.

Since her face is so black and she want to finish the session in 30mins in waiting for the next customer, so she only do a very fast and simple bbbj. TOTALLY NO SERVICE OF KISSING OR FRENCHING, WHOLE BODY LICKING, PAINTING & PUSSY LICKING. She just want to BLOW & QUICKLY make my prick get hard, capped it and straight away sit into it. ALL Services short change......MORE TULAN......

After rocking for a few mins, she say change to Traditional Man Top, Woman below style to pump, this way she can control and grip her CB muscles, so that I can come faster....... I was thinking in my mind....WHAT THE FXXK.... Like rushing for train.....

While pumping her, Before I climax, her phone rings and she pick up to answer. She tell the customer to get room and sms her the room number and she will be there in 5mins. What the FXXK, she was still being FXXK half way through and this bitch still can the customer to get room.

NEEDLESS to say, I control my climax and then this bitch begin to push me, saying " Can you speed up ? My customer is waiting (你可以快点吗? 我的客人在等)"

I Don't think i want to continue writing what happens after this and bros all can think for themselves.

Bros, Just Imagine if you were me in the whole session. How will you feel ?

Anyway, the services and treatment I get, It is totally not what as per TS had written. ZERO customer service attitude and feelings from this bitch Rose.

So advise all bros, DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY $$$ AWAY, DON'T WASTE TIME ON THIS BITCH.

Old 13-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gear6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advise bros don't waste $$$ AVOID ROSE from ForbiddenCity

If I will u....just walk off ....that's it ......dun have to wast the money as u know what u r going to get......
Old 13-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pity ur situation Bro. Mine is just time avoid all girls under FC. Kena AV that day I went to look for massage only.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes FCity gals are worse i ever encountered. Des from Okt totally did not match, said got AR, no available when asked the gal.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On behalf of all the bros who supporters of SBF, I thank you for writing tis FR. Really praised you for yr unselfishness to tell bros here abt tis bad exp u had. By doing so, we will boycott tis FL.

One thing i will share wif u is, nxt time when yr FL is v late n show u black face or CMI face, reject the ger on the spot. Giv her 5$ at most saying she nt yr type or she gt bad att or she late. Then slam tat door. I ASK U,"DO U WAN WASTE 30$ RM FEE OR 100$++ wif bad exp cum feeling so stupid n piss off"? U can also standby a FL in case tis kind of situation arises.

Jus my own opinion. Hope i don offend anybody.
Old 13-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the FR. I will avoid from now on.
Old 13-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I realize tat whenever there is bad fr on forbidden girls, the fr will be deleted on tat page. I dun know whether bros here realize about this.
Old 13-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
I realize tat whenever there is bad fr on forbidden girls, the fr will be deleted on tat page. I dun know whether bros here realize about this.
who dont. Nothing we can help
Old 13-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bump for awareness!
Old 13-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

But I am quite sure it's just this Rose and the rest are not like that. Or at least not this bad.

Some more so old already still so guai lan. Normally the older ones would aim to please to make up for their age.
Old 13-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
But I am quite sure it's just this Rose and the rest are not like that. Or at least not this bad.

Some more so old already still so guai lan. Normally the older ones would aim to please to make up for their age.
You will be surprised, current situation maybe 2 to 3 out of ten can consider good
Old 13-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stereolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
yup. Negative FRs on forbidden gers will get deleted very fast,so for me no matter how chio or power the description on the gers, AVOID.
Old 13-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, i share your sentiment.. actually i met a few of these fiak attitude before.. not necessary from which OKT.. i can say most have it.. sometimes its very lousy till i dont bother posting FRs... then few days later i check see got surprisingly good FRs..

dont know about this FL you are talking about.. nowadays FLs sibei bad attitude.. write until what GFE very high, massage, etc.. end up all bullshit one.. one thing simple.. u said 100/1/1 (for example), then if i book 2pm, dont knn accept other booking at 1.30pm and/or 2.30pm and then ask us to hurry up or just half fiak service.. i would rather you tell me to change timing..
Old 13-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
CheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to all

I feel for you bro! I tried a few ladies under forbiddencity and FR stated can finger, she will feel high whatever! reach there undress, I shower myself and was thrown a wet towel! nvm say frenching can all this also cannot. say fingering she damm high, and when I wanna insert, she push my finger away say my finger dirty . dear bro, if cannot don't put ok? waste our time!
Old 14-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post

Dep totally on yr luck. Sometimes those Milfs can b v service oriented or FU att. I hav tried one Milf att v gd, everything can, bbbj cim, only 100 2 shots no rm. Fig petite n boobs handful. I rtf 3x lo. Haha. But she left abt 3mth le. Sigh. Gd FL really hard hard to find these days.... Bad ones everywher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1