The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advise bros don't waste $$$ AVOID ROSE from ForbiddenCity

I can feel the same for those brothers out there...some say can French end can touch lip only...some say can finger end up is touch outside only...super out of this world FR say until like so good but end up is nonsense only...nowadays all girl like we own them for a living or what shit...
Old 15-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my frd told me yesterday tried a gal from Fcity. He waited 30mins as the gal said got something on, ok for my bro as he sit down for a kopi. After 45mins, he was called and went for his action. To his surprise, the gal was much older than stated and face was not syt as stated too, confirmed by him the gal was 10yrs older than the desc. No even apologize, yet the gal askwd him can be quick as he was late???!!! wtf? my frd was angry n argued with her, u know what, she said if he dont want, can leave now, but must pay half the damage, knn my frd was angry now n walk straight away. When he was going out, the gal scolded him n said his number will published on sbf by her okt. well done again okt
Old 15-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

bump for awareness to sammsters
Old 15-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gagareth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

这个小妹妹跟你有如此深仇大恨吗?人家才过来新加坡一个月讨生活,为什么要逼的人家走头无路了,她跟你老爸 有一腿,还是抢了你老妈呀!你网上的女孩子都是人家玫瑰给你介绍的,做事不要做得太过份了,给人留一条路也 是给自已一个活路。免得招到报应。我建议你去精神科看一下医生,新加坡也是为什么要把这种精神病人放出来了 ,因该关在精神病院的嘛!见不得人家好,玫瑰是红牌小姐来的,无论是身材,还是样子,尤其是床上功夫特历害 ,我敢说没有几个人能比得上她,在这里我敢用人头担保,这个人也真是太无聊了,其实玖瑰已经知道是谁做得了 ,只是她心地善良不想把事情搞大,在这样她也会去搞他的女孩子的。

Dear bros out there, i m helping rose to post this out here becos i find that there is someone there trying to defame her person. i have personally tried her services n i can say that yes her loving making n BBBJ skills is one of the best i have tried so far. For those out there who had or not tried her, pls do stand out for her or go n try her service. may i know TS when n where did you booked her n she gave u such bad services?
Old 16-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Rose before and have posted a positive FR for her. That was like a month or 2 ago.

I guarantee her service during that time was great and I was her last customer on that midnight.

However, I can't say I vouch for the rest of the Forbidden FLs or for Forbidden himself. I tried contacting one from FC recently, asked TS said available but FL told me she stopped working but TS continues bumping thread.
Old 16-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Yes keep on zapping me for talking rubbish. True facts is hard for ears hahaha, try at your own risk
Old 16-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagareth View Post
这个小妹妹跟你有如此深仇大恨吗?人家才过来新加坡一个月讨生活,为什么要逼的人家走头无路了,她跟你老爸 有一腿,还是抢了你老妈呀!你网上的女孩子都是人家玫瑰给你介绍的,做事不要做得太过份了,给人留一条路也 是给自已一个活路。免得招到报应。我建议你去精神科看一下医生,新加坡也是为什么要把这种精神病人放出来了 ,因该关在精神病院的嘛!见不得人家好,玫瑰是红牌小姐来的,无论是身材,还是样子,尤其是床上功夫特历害 ,我敢说没有几个人能比得上她,在这里我敢用人头担保,这个人也真是太无聊了,其实玖瑰已经知道是谁做得了 ,只是她心地善良不想把事情搞大,在这样她也会去搞他的女孩子的。

Dear bros out there, i m helping rose to post this out here becos i find that there is someone there trying to defame her person. i have personally tried her services n i can say that yes her loving making n BBBJ skills is one of the best i have tried so far. For those out there who had or not tried her, pls do stand out for her or go n try her service. may i know TS when n where did you booked her n she gave u such bad services?
Oh, I think its quite true that this thread is started off by another ts to bring down forbidden.
I agree wif u gagareth.
I tried their lesbian sex and totally disagree with what this ts and kingjulien say. I thought their service went down, but after thinking abt it I trust rose more than this bullshit.

You fucking ts is so cruel, not only u want to damage forbiddencity reputation but u do so by killing off a good fl.
If you got ji u tell me who the hell u are, I will come out one to one with u no matter how big u are.
Rose service is so good.
The more u wan to kill her the more I will go n find her.

Fucking kingjulien or this ts, one more word from u here means u r pussy. If u got ji, pm me here for one to one not just post ur bullshit here.

Im working at shaw plaza 2nd floor light shop, if u post anything more here, u better come to the light shop to one on one wif me.
I dont mind telling where I wrk, becoz wad I said is true, I gt nth to hide.
Btw I am muay thai trained, come at ur own risk.
I hv a few frens who r also ts in this forum, I will ask them to lock this thread if u fucking cruel ts writes anythin again.
Thats it, end it here. One more word I will trace ur ip add n hunt u down like a tortise. The moment I do that u will never be able to see the sunlight again
Anything more, light shop meets.

Last edited by Gunbladers; 16-07-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Old 16-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

Last edited by KingJulien; 16-07-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 16-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Luv2shacK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah this thread got threat one ah!!! Confirm aviod FC coz complain about bad service will kena elbow n knee by ppl....
Old 16-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haha another fucking clone, y dont dare to use ur king julien?
U fucking son of a bitch all u do is to damage ppl reputation by killing fl.

Comeon ur a man riht? Come to shaw plaza 2nd level light shop lah
Y only keyboard warrior
Old 16-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A word of fairness, ts u shouldnt be doing all this lah, we chiongster only want to chiong, n if u really becoz of other ts u sacrifice a good fl, it is really very ufair to us.

Y not stop this saga and come out to apologise, I sometimes had bad experience as well but I can also see that this thread is really aim on forbidden one.
I admit that sometimes forbidden girls r bad but rose n some of their fls r good also.
Furthermore all or in fact most of the girls r recycled one frm many ts.
So u cannot just blame it on fc.

In a word of fairness, I will write good n bad fr regardless of ts as I think it is up to the individual girls
Old 16-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gagareth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

我玫瑰小姐本人在这里承诺虽然我是一个卖身小姐,但我也有我的职业道德,我希望我的客人高高兴兴的来也高高 兴兴的去,不要因为别人的三言两语蒙闭你们的双眼。我在这里向个位克客人和哥们说声谢谢。

dear bros, above is wat rose asked of me to help her post on this thread for TS n everyone to see.

Bro Gunbladers no need to be so worked up n used hands n legs. relax my friend. we chiong not fight my friend.

Bro K-knight I do agree with u that we should stop this saga but whether TS is willing to come out n apologise is up to his own free will, so I guess we shouldn't push it anymore. If becos of someone who writes such unfair or fake FRs on the good fls then I think its really not fair as I do have misses n hits on the good fls in the past. cheers n continue chionging.

As for bro kingjulien, as I have mention in the previous thread on this matter, I m only here helping the poor gal n I don know whether r u Chinese anot? I m a Singaporean Chinese n I know how to write chinese characters n understand mandarin doesn't mean I m a prc. thank you

As for the other bros here, respect to all of u n keep chionging n write frs on fls whether good or bad(but be truthful). Respect
Old 17-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gmpbesttsl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Up !!! Up !!! Up !!!
Old 18-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lolipok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol bro.... after being treated like that, u still proceed to waste ur $$$ on her?? if its me i will juz tell her to F off
Old 18-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
Ericlee168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for alerting. I almost took her. Lol...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1