The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Advise bros don't waste $$$ AVOID ROSE from ForbiddenCity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
WAHHHHHHHHHH .........!!!!!!!
Talk like a gangster leader......!!!!!!

From the way you post, I don't think you are a real customer of Rose.
You are most probably the clone of Forbidden trying to divert people attention and threatening other samsters from reporting true bad experience.
Just feel free to visit me at the BALESTIER SHAW PLAZA LIGHT SHOP 2nd Floor if you are interested to find me.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are so stupid to believe that she is here only for 1 month......... This girl is here for more than 1 year liao.......

Aiyo, dun like that pit ciak his lobang mah...

Use brain to think also know (to use a more polite term) probably he is "boyfriend/lover/tirak" of Rose lor...

Or maybe he has a problem with the lightshop owner and want people to go there to create trouble...
Old 25-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Very gar-run.......

POST your OWN face photo here if you DARE......

I will take a picture of the light shop which is my workplace and myself soon in the light shop
Old 25-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbladers View Post
I will take a picture of the light shop which is my workplace and myself soon in the light shop
If you got balls and want to prove it is really you, then go and take a Self Taken Photo of Yourself with the light shop in the back ground. Otherwise I can also go there and anyhow snap an employee in the shop and say that is me...

KNN...you think people here are kindergarden kids huh???
Old 25-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbladers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiezSB View Post
If you got balls and want to prove it is really you, then go and take a Self Taken Photo of Yourself with the light shop in the back ground. Otherwise I can also go there and anyhow snap an employee in the shop and say that is me...

KNN...you think people here are kindergarden kids huh???
he should take a pic together w so call Rose in t shop n w shop name n post it here if not dum sabo other doing decent business
we r here looking for fun not gangster threat ... that may not help her only even worse for her as who dare to bonk her w threatening fm pai kia ... not even okt will do tat
Old 25-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectorlove View Post
[B] Bro, you are very right. Acting as gangster will certainly make more people avoid this girl, Rose. [

All thanks to the great effort of gunbladers/B]
this SOB killing 3 birds with one stone : the poor unlucky guy (whoever kena snap) in the light shop, the FL rose, and the light shop (sorry for the owner too...)
Old 25-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovetohavefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What bro said is mostly likely true. I am a victim of Rose too. I was so upset with my time with her that I wanted to post bad FR. But decided to be forgiving until I saw that others have fallen victim to her. Decided to speak out. 3 words to descide her service: rushing, dead fish and insulting. She make me lost interest in her and then insulted me for not being able to perform. She told to see doctor 3 times. She make lost confidence in my manhood that I quickly went to find another girl just to check whether I am ok or not. Luckily I was able to fully satisfied the other girl and thus proven to myself that I am ok. If not, I make devolpe mental block. By the way, the real person does not look as good as picture and be deceited by the lesbian video. The video gave me a false impression that I will enjoy her service.
Old 25-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetohavefun View Post
What bro said is mostly likely true. I am a victim of Rose too. I was so upset with my time with her that I wanted to post bad FR. But decided to be forgiving until I saw that others have fallen victim to her. Decided to speak out. 3 words to descide her service: rushing, dead fish and insulting. She make me lost interest in her and then insulted me for not being able to perform. She told to see doctor 3 times. She make lost confidence in my manhood that I quickly went to find another girl just to check whether I am ok or not. Luckily I was able to fully satisfied the other girl and thus proven to myself that I am ok. If not, I make devolpe mental block. By the way, the real person does not look as good as picture and be deceited by the lesbian video. The video gave me a false impression that I will enjoy her service.
this sort of service & still getting away with it, seems like many bros fell victim to her

won't mind chipping in to pay for a big fat ugly smelly bangala to enjoy her...
Old 26-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gagareth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

请问这个到处乱写女孩子坏评语的人,你到底有什么目的呀!到底我们做错了什么,一直要拙拙逼人于死地,为什 么就不给人家一条生路了,到底你和我有什么深仇大恨,还是我们前世上辈子欠了什么,你这样做不觉得很无耻, 卑鄙下流吗?朋友们我玫瑰在这里给你们发誓如果我的服务不好我一分钱都不会收你们的。给我一机会也是给你们 一个机会,我在这里谢谢你们各位大哥的支持了,这个到处乱写女孩子的人,你不觉得你这样做实在是太过份了吗 ?自己好好的反省一下吧!检导自己的行为,
Old 26-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sensit32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts pls u hav to do Tis if any fl got Tis attitude u can jus ask her to go off dun let yr little bro control since u said startin no mood straight away ask her leave ot a single cent to pay at all.these prc need to b taught a lesson not all bros r easy to bully. In night club u wan to earn money u make mi happy or else ask mummy change other gals tt wan to earn.
Old 31-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so where is that hero photo?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagareth View Post
请问这个到处乱写女孩子坏评语的人,你到底有什么目的呀!到底我们做错了什么,一直要拙拙逼人于死地,为什 么就不给人家一条生路了,到底你和我有什么深仇大恨,还是我们前世上辈子欠了什么,你这样做不觉得很无耻, 卑鄙下流吗?朋友们我玫瑰在这里给你们发誓如果我的服务不好我一分钱都不会收你们的。给我一机会也是给你们 一个机会,我在这里谢谢你们各位大哥的支持了,这个到处乱写女孩子的人,你不觉得你这样做实在是太过份了吗 ?自己好好的反省一下吧!检导自己的行为,
You could have let this thread buried over the time due to OKT spamming and get away with whatever you might have done, but you choose to keep upping this thread to let more people view. You are truly brainless...
Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hyde21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had another bad encounter with forbidden city gal. Qing Qing who offen $80/1/1, stop wasting time on this girl. She is aero plane queen. One of the lamest reason I heard from. Called her at 2.15pm make a arrangement for 1 hr later. Reaches at 3.20 call her she say not free, somemore telling me that see I dun reply ur SMS meaning not free. What hack is that attitude. Just my honest FR, but by all mean bro who want to meet up with her. Dun say I nv tell u all hor.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

bump for the gangster photo. Keep on neg my points, I dont care, just cant stand the gangster way of threatening fellow samsters here for giving real fr. And thanks for the bro who up my points

Last edited by KingJulien; 03-08-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Bump still waiting that gangster okt photo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1