The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Re: Sexy Sex141 Babes and Other Young, Pretty Cunts with Great Service and GFE (Inc R

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

New Sex141.com Gal, Updated 16 July

Name: Elva
Looks: 9/10, Super Pretty & Sexy Girl
Boobs: 36C (All Natural,Big, Bouncy with PINK Nipples)
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 48kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Excellent, Great Tongue Action around the little head and shaft, Super Shiok, Hot/Cold BBBJ Available.
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from head to knees, front to back
Breast Massage: 8.5/10, Uses her Gigantic Boobs to bury your bead and loves to use her nipples to tickle you...damn shiok...
Massage: 7.5/10, good relaxing massage
FJ: 8/10, Horny Little Bitch, Bonk her till your legs turn to jelly and she will still ask for more. Dripping wet bitch
AR, COB: Available
Frenching: Depends
Overall: 8.5/10

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + FJ, Room Included & CD Not Included​

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact Elva @ 91238905

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

For my Other Babes, Click the Links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Managed to visit on this beautiful lost gem yesterday night .. good preview visit as she just find herself a new place .. I believe brothers will know who is she la , no need me to further explain more ..

Her GFE , Services everything is just top notch .. i willing to sacrifice all my points if she is not up to expectation . brothers can just zap me hehe..

Please treat her well thanks
Old 17-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Click My Banners Below to View my New Websites and Babes

Old 17-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Old 17-07-2013, 10:13 PM
unclecock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Sexy Sex141 Babes and Other Young, Pretty Cunts with Great Service and GFE (Inc R

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Managed to visit on this beautiful lost gem yesterday night .. good preview visit as she just find herself a new place .. I believe brothers will know who is she la , no need me to further explain more ..

Her GFE , Services everything is just top notch .. i willing to sacrifice all my points if she is not up to expectation . brothers can just zap me hehe..

Please treat her well thanks
looks pretty good.. can french and paint?
Old 17-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boombye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

New Sex141.com Gal, Updated 17 July

Name: Joyce
Looks: 8.5/10, Chio, Sexy, Babe
Boobs: 34B
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 44Kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Wet Wet Licking of the balls followed by Sucking the Length of the Shaft and then Tongue Twirling Action Around the Little Head followed by Deep Throat
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from top to bottom, front to back...
Breast Massage: 8/10, Use her boobs to press and move around your entire body followed by tickling of your face by her Pink Nipples.
Massage: 8/10, Relaxing, Soothing Massage
FJ: 8/10, Very Very Wet Pussy, Squish Squish Sound when U Bonk Her..
AR, COB, Frenching: Available
COF: Depends
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + FJ, Room Included & CD Not Included​

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact Joyce @ 86719603

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

For my Other Babes, Click the Links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Just had the company of Joyce before she headed to bed, i must say she is one of the best bonks i've had. Total package, good looks, stunning body (her ass is one of the best i've seen on a PRC, trust me on that,tight firm fleshy jack up ass. You can verify once u see her in the flesh...lol no pun intended.), good skills on the bbbj and amazing GFE. Location is easy to find as well, easy parking just in front of her place. Thinking back the moments i've had just gave me a hard on. Definitely on my RTF list!
Old 18-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 06:07 AM
unclecock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombye View Post
Just had the company of Joyce before she headed to bed, i must say she is one of the best bonks i've had. Total package, good looks, stunning body (her ass is one of the best i've seen on a PRC, trust me on that,tight firm fleshy jack up ass. You can verify once u see her in the flesh...lol no pun intended.), good skills on the bbbj and amazing GFE. Location is easy to find as well, easy parking just in front of her place. Thinking back the moments i've had just gave me a hard on. Definitely on my RTF list!
good good... was thinking of looking for her too. bumpz thread
Old 18-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread