The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
BaiXue, Connie, MengLi, Sexy Gems with Ultimate BBBJ/BM Service & Superb GFE (Inc Rm)

Temporarily no FJ for the next few days. Massage and Other services available.

Name: 白雪 (Bai Xue)
Looks: 8/10, Pretty Babe
Boobs: 34C
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45Kg
BBBJ: 8/10 Tongue Twisting Deep Throat...Damn Shiok Feeling with Some Tongue Lashing of the Little Head included.
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from top to bottom, front to back...
Breast Massage: 8.5/10, Use her nipples to tickle your entire body before using her Boobs to Boob Fuck your Little Bro...damn shiok...
Massage: 8/10, Relaxing, Soothing Massage
FJ: 8/10, Ultra Horny, Multiple Patterns during the session, Dripping Wet Pussy, Very Tasty Pink Abalone...
AR, COB, CIM, Frenching: Available
COF: Depends
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and easy to communicate with.

COF, AJ, RAW: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x FJ, Room Included and CD Not included.

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact 白雪 (Bai Xue) @ 90893591

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

For my Other Babes, click the links in my signature/banner below to View my New Websites.

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 12-08-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 31-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BaiXue, Connie, MengLi, Sexy Gems with Ultimate BBBJ/BM Service & Superb GFE (Inc

New Gal, Updated: 4 July, Accepts ALL Races. Preferable to SMS in Chinese.

Name: Connie
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 36C (All Natural, Bouncy, Good to Lick and Squeeze)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 47kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10, Extremely skillful, the way she does Deep Throat is our of the world
AR: 8/10, Damn Shiok licking and cleaning of the ASS...
Catbath: 8/10, licks you from head to toe
FJ: 8/10, Very very shiok, can use her Virgina to GRIP your DICK and MASSAGE it. KNN, once in a blue moon then can find a gal who can do this...
Frenching: Yes
COB, Breast fuck: Confirmed Available
Overall: 8/10, MUST TRY especially for her VIRGINA MASSAGE SKILL.
RAW, Anal, CIM, COF: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x FJ, Room Included & CD Not included.

Work Location: Pls check with her

No House Calls Available

Contact Connie @ 93571904

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below.

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 31-07-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 31-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Re: BaiXue, Connie, MengLi, Sexy Gems with Ultimate BBBJ/BM Service & Superb GFE (Inc

New Gal, Updated 12 August.

Name: 安娜 (Anna)
Looks: 8.5/10, Doe-Eyed Pretty & Cute Babe.
Boobs: 34C, Bouncy Boobs with Pink Nipples
Weight: 44kg
Height: 1.58m
BBBJ: 8.5/10, Cock Sucking Machine with 360 degree mouth twisting action, Suck till your very last drop
Catbath: 8/10, Lick you from your neck to your groin
FJ: 8.5/10, Tight, Wet & Horny. Loves to be bonked hard and fast.
Massage: 7.5/10, does a pretty good massage
Breast Fuck: 8.5/10, Uses her boobs to tickle your entire body and after that use them to massage your dick
Painting, 69, CIM: Available
Overall: 8.5/10
GFE: 8/10, acts just like your GF
AJ, RAW: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x FJ, Room Included and CD NOT included.

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Contact 安娜 (Anna) @ 93919711

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 12-08-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 31-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Click My Banners Below to View my New Websites and Babes

Old 31-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Old 31-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Old 31-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Old 31-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Old 31-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 06:00 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread