The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up JB's China Ladies.

For those of you who have heard of Bro Lemon who operates near Blue Wave Hotel (not in the hotel), this is my FR.

I took time to write this FR simply because I find that Singapore locally available China whores are mostly of low service standards. I am not complaining about the looks (but some of them does look quite bad) and I do not complain about the price because it is Singapore market price but what irks and turns me off are the bloody stupid attitudes some China whores have.

Anyway, last week (end July) I went to his website and selected this China whore called Ting Ting but she was busy (must be sucking some other bro's dick...hahahah!) so Bro Lemon offered me and I took Xiao Bai around 3+pm.

First booking with Bro Lemon so he quite suspicious and ask many questions.... anyway nothing serious. If you are like me, just follow his instructions and be patient. Must remember, good things will come your way.... soon....

Brief Summary = Very good and fun for me. 9/10 (ok lah, I am stingy - it is hard to get a 10/10 from me). Was originally looking for a sucker BJ Queen (Ting Ting) but Xiao Bai turns out to be a nice surprise afterall.

Looks = Looks as good in person as in the pics. Sweet. 8.5/10

Body = Stunning body. Don't recall any discoloration nor flabby bits... I can watch her walk around naked all day and not get bored...9/10

GFE = So-So. She is a gentle person. Voice is not sharp or loud like most China whores. We tried communication but maybe my Chinese cannot make it, so she keep asking me for clarifications.... becomes strange conversation, so I try to talk less instead. I feel it is not her problem. 6.5/10

BJ = Only with CD. She was quite firm about this. But overall suction, feeling and effort was good. Willing to do/go on for longer period when requested. Now if only she willing to go BBBJ..... but still I give her a nice 8/10 for making me feel so good.

FJ = Funny feeling because she was unusually "shallow", meaning you cannot really go deep. I got her to go cow-girl but she says I am too long for her. But she still followed by request. Did only this style because those boobs look damn nice and yummy bouncing around...
Not sure whether this was standard whoretalk from her about how big/strong/hard/powerful you are.... but it does seem possible because I can feel me poking into the end of her lovecave.
Does not rush me finish off, which is good because, come on, I paid for a reasonable bonking time right?
She's got really nice boobs. Very yummy. Have not enjoyed sucking/licking breasts & nipples for a long time.
So overall FJ was still a "very nice but could have been better" 7.5/10. I feel she has the potential to do a 8.5 or 9/10 on FJ, if she just try a little bit harder to relax and let me come in deeper. Maybe next bonk can reach deeper....

RTF =???? I wish I am there with her right now, what do you think?

I am pleasantly surprised by the standard of Bro Lemon's girl (OK, so far only tested this one) but she happy to say that she has singlehandedly beaten every single China whore I had tried in Singapore, who can start off the session by telling you they need more money ( ??!!) or who can accept a booking arriving in 25min time (you have not even started anything yet )..... so again, I complain to my Malaysian friend that how come our local available whores are of such low standards compared to Malaysia's?!!!

The price is lower in JB at RM$200+/-. Considering that SGD$100 gets you about RM$245 these days, this is good value for money. Balance I can give as tips or spend on topping up my petrol tank.

Now I seriously think twice (very hard) before calling locally available China whores.... unless super horny and no time to cross the border.

If you find my FR useful in improving your general fucking knowledge, do remember to UPZ my points!
Old 06-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fakeshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB's China Ladies.

Thanks for the sharing bro. Where can find the website or contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1