The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Man, so many FR on vera, i should have go to vera instead of domo from chewy that day! Gotta try my luck on vera , she is not coming back? Really?!
Old 24-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Bro Darklord's girls? Messaged a couple yesterday and none of them responded!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 24-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great Thread Bro Chill. I have already upped you points.

I have been going to walk in MP joints and done a few FR's. but I have not tried any of the ladies through Liltiger or chewyfruit etc where pre booking is required. My wife is away at the moment so I want to go and get a happy massage or two to relive stress. But I read on one thread that the AV guys like to do lots of raids the few weeks before National Day, so I am cautious about going to my normal favourites.

I was thinking of trying the likes of Ling Er, Kelly or Vivian (who I just got the contact info for). I was just wondering if the girls listed by the likes of Liltiger etc work from normal massage joints like I have been going to (but by booking appointments only) or do they work from their own home etc? From what I have seen in the threads, Ling Er seems to work from an apartment, but one contact I got recently seems to be in a shop in a mall. I just want to reduce the possibility of being caught up in an AV raid so am looking to try some places the AV crew won't be likely to bust. Anyone able to give some advice here?

Cheers, Brian
Old 24-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, most work from apartments. Certainly those from Liltiger and Chewyfruit. Vivien is in a 'spa' but she's the only one working there.

I recommend Viv. Not seen many MRs on Kelly. ling Er has an excellent rep. Vera is absolutely beautiful (but leaving on Sunday). Summer has good MRs. Venus is my regular.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffan View Post

I have been going to walk in MP joints and done a few FR's. but I have not tried any of the ladies through Liltiger or chewyfruit etc where pre booking is required. My wife is away at the moment so I want to go and get a happy massage or two to relive stress. But I read on one thread that the AV guys like to do lots of raids the few weeks before National Day, so I am cautious about going to my normal favourites.

I was thinking of trying the likes of Ling Er, Kelly or Vivian (who I just got the contact info for). I was just wondering if the girls listed by the likes of Liltiger etc work from normal massage joints like I have been going to (but by booking appointments only) or do they work from their own home etc? From what I have seen in the threads, Ling Er seems to work from an apartment, but one contact I got recently seems to be in a shop in a mall. I just want to reduce the possibility of being caught up in an AV raid so am looking to try some places the AV crew won't be likely to bust. Anyone able to give some advice here?

Cheers, Brian

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 24-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers, Brian
Hi bro brian, you can always sms the ML and check our their location before confirming a slot with them.

Usually I will ask where they stay then googlemap the area to recee for parking and potential spots where I might be seen by people I know.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Risk of getting caught in an AV raid:
Area "C" very high, avoid !
Next are those that share 1 apartment with several girls.
Those that stay alone will have a lower chance.

You will just have to screen thru their MR for the above info.

Can't help you much on those girls you mention.

But I would like to recommend Domo. Just got back from her place.
She stay alone in area B. Can SMS in simple English.
She don't really have a tight schedule. Just a couple of hours before time will do.
You can skip her massage and negotiate for 2 shots!!
Gave some of the best BBBJ around.
We started off on the bed, then to the bathroom, then to the toilet bowl

Quote:

Cheers, Brian

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

sigh... vera is fully booked for the next few days.
Old 26-07-2014, 06:46 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Just abit off topic, not sure should post here or in the Lost & Found thread.
Looking for Eva, who use to be under TS Red Sotong...
She speaks good English & before doing home base , she use to work in a Tuima shop in Jln Besar.
Her massage skill is very good & she strips down fully to do do BM.
Fair skin MILF , good attitude, one of the best in this industry.
As she can converse in English, she had quite a number of Japanese clients.
Appreciate if any samster got her ctc or if she still around using diff name or hp ??..
Red Sotong is no more advertising here also.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
phatey is stuck in moderation for some time to come

what is area A, B , C?
Old 28-07-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Useful thread. Getting better each day through genuine cheongster posts.

I practically can't speak, understand or write Mandarin; but can do with a bit of market Hokkien. This and iTranslate app in my handphone gets me across to most of PRC FLs.

The apps work best when I think in Hokkien and mentally do my own literal translation into English words, and then input these English words.

If you cannot think in Hokkien (or Mandarin or dialect), do the next best thing ie input 'pidgin' English, or Singlish, just as if you're trying to speak to the FL eg "One hour. How much"?

But always start (using iTranslate app) sms with Hello or How are you. You'll always get Ni hau or Ni hau mah, which most non-Mandarin speaking people know but dunno how to write.

Follow up the salutation with a translation of "I cannot speak Mandarin".

Most translation apps keep a History of the translations made, so you do not need to think everything all over again for the next FL. Just search from the History list, view, copy and paste into your new sms.

Lastly, when you get through the door as a customer, do tell her that you use an app to get the words for your smses to her. This clears all worries and doubts on both side, guaranteed. She will in many cases be nicer to you. Very few cases I experienced where due to my poor Mandarin, they take advantage of me.

Sorry long post, but I always wonder why OKTs, TSes, pimps do not give advice to their FLs to use hp apps.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Blackjack. Useful advice to us non-Chinese speakers! I'm determined to visit Fate using this method!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Useful thread. Getting better each day through genuine cheongster posts.

I practically can't speak, understand or write Mandarin; but can do with a bit of market Hokkien. This and iTranslate app in my handphone gets me across to most of PRC FLs.

The apps work best when I think in Hokkien and mentally do my own literal translation into English words, and then input these English words.

If you cannot think in Hokkien (or Mandarin or dialect), do the next best thing ie input 'pidgin' English, or Singlish, just as if you're trying to speak to the FL eg "One hour. How much"?

But always start (using iTranslate app) sms with Hello or How are you. You'll always get Ni hau or Ni hau mah, which most non-Mandarin speaking people know but dunno how to write.

Follow up the salutation with a translation of "I cannot speak Mandarin".

Most translation apps keep a History of the translations made, so you do not need to think everything all over again for the next FL. Just search from the History list, view, copy and paste into your new sms.

Lastly, when you get through the door as a customer, do tell her that you use an app to get the words for your smses to her. This clears all worries and doubts on both side, guaranteed. She will in many cases be nicer to you. Very few cases I experienced where due to my poor Mandarin, they take advantage of me.

Sorry long post, but I always wonder why OKTs, TSes, pimps do not give advice to their FLs to use hp apps.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 28-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Johnny3Tears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried venus recently? How was she?
Old 29-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3Tears View Post
Has anyone tried venus recently? How was she?
Visited her a couple of weeks ago and she was as good as usual. Why?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 29-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

She don't really have a tight schedule. Just a couple of hours before time will do.
Area c? There are areas? Didnt know got area one. Domo got any FR we can see bro?
Old 29-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Searched domo here, found one but dont know if this is the one you're referring to.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...highlight=domo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1