The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xaivervii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Breaking up with GF

hi peeps,

recently have been toying with the idea of ending my R/s with my gf as i realised that we have been having less and lesser sex while my affair with my the "other gf" whom actually is my colleague (the 1 that i wrote abt the last time) seem to be being more n more often n we tend to spend more time together. Sex with" her" is definately much better as i crave "her" ass n cock more to the extend tt we are doing it on a daily basis..n fr what i know, "she" is also considering breaking up with "her" gf too as the crave for pussy seems to dwindle over time.

anyway, just gave my ass for the 1st time to "her" just nw.. still feeling rather sore now.. n i really salute "her" tt how she get pound by me for hours n "she" asking more whereas 1 time by her, my ass has been sore for the last 4hrs....not to also mention she is always the 1 asking to be fucked...

so bros n sis here, any 1 care to offer any advise or opinion on this matter..
Old 14-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Breaking up with GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaivervii View Post
hi peeps,

recently have been toying with the idea of ending my R/s with my gf as i realised that we have been having less and lesser sex while my affair with my the "other gf" whom actually is my colleague (the 1 that i wrote abt the last time) seem to be being more n more often n we tend to spend more time together. Sex with" her" is definately much better as i crave "her" ass n cock more to the extend tt we are doing it on a daily basis..n fr what i know, "she" is also considering breaking up with "her" gf too as the crave for pussy seems to dwindle over time.

anyway, just gave my ass for the 1st time to "her" just nw.. still feeling rather sore now.. n i really salute "her" tt how she get pound by me for hours n "she" asking more whereas 1 time by her, my ass has been sore for the last 4hrs....not to also mention she is always the 1 asking to be fucked...

Will you be willing to be seen outside with your other gf? Will you introduce her to your friends and workmates?
Old 14-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi peeps,

I was in a similar situation a few years ago.I have a girlfriend that others guy are envious of. She's intelligent, pretty and has a real kind heart.I neglected my girlfriend, who was very nice and thoughtful I chose the stupid way out -- by breaking up with her I initiated the breakup

One Sunday Morning she come over to my place she opened bedroom door she saw a ladyboy was sleeping beside me. Although we were not naked, but I admiited we had sex last night. she was so angry and boiling she questioned me how would I do this to her? To cheat a ladyboy she felt cheated

"Eventually, in order to not let either of us continue to suffer, I chose the stupid way out -- by breaking up with her I initiated the breakup when i finally come to my senses that she is never going to be the one I love I love ladyboy and guy but we are all adults and all good things come to an end. at the end of the day, only the memories remain It was a painful break up for her ( To the girl who love me befor If you're reading this, I want you to know that I did try to love you but it never work. May you find someone better, and may you have a blissful life ahead I really appreciate if you're reading this that you understand what I'm going through.)

i dont know why i am so fucked up and so perverted to be so obsessed over ladyboys its like best of both worlds. if you want to fuck ladyboy she got hole if you want to suck a cock, there it is. if you want to get fucked you can. if you want 69 and both suck each other also can.. its one of my dream to pick 2 or 3 ladyboys at the same time. and suck all the 2 or 3 hot beautiful ladyboy cocks at the very same moment in the small cubicle. after the breakup, i have plenty of opportunities to fool around. but i made a promise to myself that i will never go into another relationship with a girl again as long as my feeling for ladyboy and guy is there

so be ture to yourself,I have no regrets ever since because I just want to be true to my inner feeling I believed that our society will one day accept people like us with respect.we deserve the right to live our life normally.we are also human beings who have material and emotional needs. with a desire to love and be loved and there is nothing wrong with being who we are, and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And I find it highly honorable that we can be true to other about who we are and be true to ourself I have always been myself and true to myself. Even though it's been a tough life moving and liveing in this society, Nobody wants to be born this way hope that one day our society will accept this fact

It's a small sacrifice I had to make.What other people think of me is up to them. As long as what I'm doing does not harm anyone around us, I don't see anything wrong with it and I do have a lot of friends like me from sch as well as from outside like me But I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. Everyone is trying to cover up his sexuality but I am open to my sexuality and I’m so much happier now

if you are fortunate to have a relationship with any one of them Chances are you won't look elsewhere for companionship I had relationship with afew nice one amd we called each other Lao Gong and Laopo ... I'm very comfortable going out in public with them.... i know its rather difficult to introduced them to my family...i'm sure its a little awkward holding hand together while u walk along orchard shopping,but if u think that makes both of u happy then go for it.I just go ahead & just ignores the others ppl opinions...It’s been a long way but I’m so much happier now

all the best to you just be your true self hope this will be of some help for you
Old 14-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Will you be willing to be seen outside with your other gf? Will you introduce her to your friends and workmates?
haven't really given much of a thought to that..1 thing for sure, my family would definitely freak out..
Old 14-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
I was in a similar situation a few years ago.I have a girlfriend that others guy are envious of. She's intelligent, pretty and has a real kind heart.I neglected my girlfriend, who was very nice and thoughtful I chose the stupid way out -- by breaking up with her I initiated the breakup

One Sunday Morning she come over to my place she opened bedroom door she saw a ladyboy was sleeping beside me. Although we were not naked, but I admiited we had sex last night. she was so angry and boiling she questioned me how would I do this to her? To cheat a ladyboy she felt cheated

"Eventually, in order to not let either of us continue to suffer, I chose the stupid way out -- by breaking up with her I initiated the breakup when i finally come to my senses that she is never going to be the one I love I love ladyboy and guy but we are all adults and all good things come to an end. at the end of the day, only the memories remain It was a painful break up for her ( To the girl who love me befor If you're reading this, I want you to know that I did try to love you but it never work. May you find someone better, and may you have a blissful life ahead I really appreciate if you're reading this that you understand what I'm going through.)

i dont know why i am so fucked up and so perverted to be so obsessed over ladyboys its like best of both worlds. if you want to fuck ladyboy she got hole if you want to suck a cock, there it is. if you want to get fucked you can. if you want 69 and both suck each other also can.. its one of my dream to pick 2 or 3 ladyboys at the same time. and suck all the 2 or 3 hot beautiful ladyboy cocks at the very same moment in the small cubicle. after the breakup, i have plenty of opportunities to fool around. but i made a promise to myself that i will never go into another relationship with a girl again as long as my feeling for ladyboy and guy is there

so be ture to yourself,I have no regrets ever since because I just want to be true to my inner feeling I believed that our society will one day accept people like us with respect.we deserve the right to live our life normally.we are also human beings who have material and emotional needs. with a desire to love and be loved and there is nothing wrong with being who we are, and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And I find it highly honorable that we can be true to other about who we are and be true to ourself I have always been myself and true to myself. Even though it's been a tough life moving and liveing in this society, Nobody wants to be born this way hope that one day our society will accept this fact

It's a small sacrifice I had to make.What other people think of me is up to them. As long as what I'm doing does not harm anyone around us, I don't see anything wrong with it and I do have a lot of friends like me from sch as well as from outside like me But I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. Everyone is trying to cover up his sexuality but I am open to my sexuality and I’m so much happier now

if you are fortunate to have a relationship with any one of them Chances are you won't look elsewhere for companionship I had relationship with afew nice one amd we called each other Lao Gong and Laopo ... I'm very comfortable going out in public with them.... i know its rather difficult to introduced them to my family...i'm sure its a little awkward holding hand together while u walk along orchard shopping,but if u think that makes both of u happy then go for it.I just go ahead & just ignores the others ppl opinions...It’s been a long way but I’m so much happier now

all the best to you just be your true self hope this will be of some help for you

"she" popped me a question when I mentioned abt my concerns to her..she asked if I would prefer tt got for a MTF op.. which set me thinking..would it be a good idea.. honestly I would die to have a tran gf.. but den again, our foundation started off fr sex though it evolved into something more substantial over time but what if the passion for it dies off.. and I managed to find out y she wanted my ass yesterday.. the reason was that she was planning to go on the pill..but this got me thinking..

the whole sex thing was becox it provided the best of both worlds. I wonder that when she goes on the pill, her cock cant get hard den what m I to suck... don't really want to go out and find other options as I prefer raw and I know that with her I can go raw all the time and it is perfectly safe.
Old 15-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
"she" popped me a question when I mentioned abt my concerns to her..she asked if I would prefer tt got for a MTF op.. which set me thinking..would it be a good idea.. honestly I would die to have a tran gf.. but den again, our foundation started off fr sex though it evolved into something more substantial over time but what if the passion for it dies off.. and I managed to find out y she wanted my ass yesterday.. the reason was that she was planning to go on the pill..but this got me thinking..

the whole sex thing was becox it provided the best of both worlds. I wonder that when she goes on the pill, her cock cant get hard den what m I to suck... don't really want to go out and find other options as I prefer raw and I know that with her I can go raw all the time and it is perfectly safe.
Contradicting... You say it's a good idea for her to operate and you die to have a Tran gf.. But end statement, you scared she on pills you have no hard dick to suck..

Once operate no more dick to suck..

You know what you posting? Or are you confused?
Old 29-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I admire your courage to love and be loved. Salutes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1