The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question How to Rent a Cubicle @ Desker Rd?

I’m a XD who wants to enter the commercial sex trade.

I’ll like to find out:
1) How to rent a cubicle at Desker Road?
2) Do I need a DSC yellow card?

Please advice. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to Rent a Cubicle @ Desker Rd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITH View Post
I’m a XD who wants to enter the commercial sex trade.

I’ll like to find out:
1) How to rent a cubicle at Desker Road?
2) Do I need a DSC yellow card?

Please advice. Thanks!
All the LB houses are illegal house bro..
Old 15-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Is ok. But how to get in-touch with the illegal hse for rental. Or, any LB or XD here care to advice? Thanks!
Old 17-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Any senior LB/ XD able to guide me the roles into commercial sex? I'm seeking funds for transformation & @ the same time wanting to fulfil my hidden thoughts.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, you can approach the house owner to rent a cubicle. The house owner will apply for you an interview with ‘SPF CID SCD’ (former AV). Thereafter, you can go yellow-card check-up at DSC. Once all done, you are ready to operate for business.

Please take note that ‘cross-dresser’, ‘lady-boy’ or ‘trans-girl’ independent scheme is apply only to Singaporean; not even Malaysian. This’s the main difference between real independent ladies operating in Kim Jio Kah (Flanders Sq), Desker Rd & Keong Saik St where mostly are Malaysian WLs.

The independent H79 Thai ladyboy will run into the risk of ‘SPF CID SCD’. For a Singaporean, this’s ok. The penalty is fine; no revoke of citizenship or deport. Thereafter, the authority will channel you to rent cubicle with proper documentation in the designated house.

I believe that you as a cross-dresser is hiding this secret to your family & you can’t cross-dress straight from home. Just bring out your courage to talk to the house owner in your male self. They encounter many such cases before & will understand.

Once you have a cubicle, you can report work in male self, then cross dress in your cubicle. End of the day, you can go back to your male self & return home.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, it’s not convenient for me to cross-dress straight from home & go out. I really don’t have the courage yet to talk to the brothel owner in male self. Do you know any independent cross-dresser, ladyboy & transgirl or perhaps real WL operating there able to pull string to tell the designated brothel owner? I want to fulfill my cross-dresser whore fantasy.
Old 07-02-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I think you will not be allowed to rent a room and work in Desker Rd or in any of the legal red light areas in Singapore.

First of all you are a pre-op. Singapore law says that sex between men and men is illegal. The transvestites that work in Desker Rd etc are post-ops and their gender in their ID card had already converted to Female. Singapore law allows a post-op to change their ID to female (but not Thailand FYI).

Therefore, in the eyes of Singapore law, a post-op can work legally in the few legal red light districts in Singapore because they are now recognised as females.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1