The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Bro AH_Hia, as advised i shall PM you my dates. BTW i have a philippine sim (smart buddy) but it does not seem to be able to roam here in Spore. Any idea why?

Which of the operators do you think is better for us in Singapore? Globe Telecom or Smart Buddy? I used to stick to Globe. But on my last trip changed to Smart Buddy. so is this a good idea? How do i enable roaming?

ITs weekend time. So i may not be able to reply. Ha ha
Old 31-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000 View Post
Dude by this question i meant how much do you tip the jeepney driver of the hotel eg., Ponderosa has a jeepney.. Their driver is very friendly. Long after i stopped staying there... he continued to greet us anywhere he spotted us...
Eh dun be so c0ck leh. How many hotels have private jeepney besides Ponderosa ? Hehehe.
About 20-50 will be fine.

Quote:
THe security guard brings your luggage up i dun think he will be happy with chocolates...
In that case 20-50 will suffice.

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia i am expecting more out of you... Not just a brief report after all the good work you did at AC. Come on give us a blow by blow account of what you did there....
Dun force me, else i'll just keep quiet and disappear henceforth......
Old 31-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro AH_Hia, as advised i shall PM you my dates. BTW i have a philippine sim (smart buddy) but it does not seem to be able to roam here in Spore. Any idea why?

Which of the operators do you think is better for us in Singapore? Globe Telecom or Smart Buddy? I used to stick to Globe. But on my last trip changed to Smart Buddy. so is this a good idea? How do i enable roaming?

ITs weekend time. So i may not be able to reply. Ha ha
Firstly u need to activate the sim card before u leave the Philippines.
U also need a minimum balance of 100peso before u can activate the sim card to enable roaming.
And finally u need to maintain a minimum balance of 100peso for continuous roaming.

Here's a tip.
If u have girlfriends in the Philippines whom u wanna keep in contact with.
U can do it with Chikka | Still the Best Way to Send Free Text Messages
This is a internet SMS service that let's u send SMS text messages to Philippines for free.
They will also provide u a number so that the girls can reply u for only 2.5pesos.

Dun forget to read all the FAQ before u start.
Alot of important info in there esp about spamming.

Cheers !
Old 31-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

Bro Ah_Hia,

My apologies... really dun wish to offend you. Sorry if i offended you in the process.

Thats why i am penning an immediate and quick unconditional apology.
Old 31-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

for me globe seems to work fine with Singtel. i can't connect to smart for some reasons.

also hsbc cc seems to have reasonable exchange rates in the philippines
Old 02-06-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Bro Dominic

On my initial trips i changed money at Manila and at AC and at Baguio... My experiences were from Good to Horrible.... Unlike Bangkok where the experiences are generally the same for changing money.

So on my last trip to AC i changed money in Singapore at Lucky Plaza... forgot the name of the money changer... its in the basement.... He gives good rates...

But when i landed in AC i found the rates there better than the rates i got at Lucky... So i am confused again.. For my next trip where do i change cash? Kindly advise..... If in AC where exactly are good rates available anybody care to help me out?

One last question.. a stupid question on the immigration form says you are not allowed to carry with you 10k Peso or the equivalent in foreign currency? What do i do about it?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

the rates in philippines are generally higher. before i left, i checked bloomberg. its was something like 1 SGD to 30 Pesos. but at the money changer here, i only got like 28. so if u changed like 1k, u get 2000 pesos less (enough for short time). the girl i met in manila brought me to a money changer near LA Cafe and I got pretty close to 30. but i think the rates in philippines can vary greatly. so check with your friendly bar girls.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Dominic thank you for your quick and prompt reply. Yes i totally agree with you that rates in Pinoy Land can vary greatly.

Thats exactly what happened on my first few trips to Pinoy land. On my first ever money changing experience i got 31P , later 30, 28 and in Baguio 25. They claimed that they had to change with central money changers in Manila. Maybe they were just bull shitting.

So thats why this time round i changed at Lucky. But when i landed at AC i found their rates to be far better than Lucky. So i was like damn it... Either way i kena!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

No body seems to have discussed the body painting that is done at Club Atlantis.

They seem to have loads and loads of SYTs there. I have never ventured to BF anyone there cause i am really scared of the attitude of the SYTS.

But i really appreciate their body painting shows. A lot of people seem to video it and take photos. Has anyone tried SYTS from Club Atlantis? Is it advisable to book one just for kicks or preferably go to the smaller bars
Old 04-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KHS05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No body seems to have discussed the body painting that is done at Club Atlantis.

They seem to have loads and loads of SYTs there. I have never ventured to BF anyone there cause i am really scared of the attitude of the SYTS.

But i really appreciate their body painting shows. A lot of people seem to video it and take photos. Has anyone tried SYTS from Club Atlantis? Is it advisable to book one just for kicks or preferably go to the smaller bars
Atlantis Angels Category peso 1300, service not bad and similar to other joints. As for SYT, u mean Superstar type izzit? Never tried cause peso 3000, too ex for me
Old 05-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

are cherry girls a myth?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
are cherry girls a myth?
Nope.......
Old 06-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tinboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from AC had a great trip although I do find choosing the right girl a bit of a challenge. In Chamelot made a mistake of making eye contact with one of the girls sitting at the table. Friendly and naughty but of course a GRO having already dropped a baby or two. The action in bed was quite ok, she made up for the loose pussy by switching positions a lot to create a bit of excitement. But being so experienced, she short timed me. I really have no respect for the girls who follow this growing trend, could have gotten angry about it, but she might have paid back but stealing something from my room - you want to go ok, you get a tiny tip and next time I'm in your bar I'll pick another girl in front of you. After this I vowed to stick to the dancers unless I'm really sure. The dancers themselves are a bit of a challenge too. Made the mistake of buying a drink for SYT from the floating platform at Neo Paraohs. 19 years old and incapable of any conversation. The best result I had was striking up a conversation with a mummy who was sitting around and buying her a drink. She introduced me to a sweet little girl who was a raging nympo. I think I will try this strategy more often in future.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

check this out
Lost In Asia - A 'go baby go' bar - Angeles City - Philippines
Old 08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Bro Dominic7 Cherry Girls are not a myth. However there are 2 categories of cherry girls... some of whom are really the cherries and some of whom are not cherries and yet wear a cherry tag.

I am not sure why the unreal cherries behave like cherries? Is it cause they dun wan to go thru the rigmarole of sex ? I cant fathom any other reason..

i cant remember where i read that one cheongstar had gone and BF an SYT who accidentally happened to be a cherry gal or thats what she told him. So obviously apart from companionship nothing much happened that night.... The next day he went back to the same pub and was discussing with the mamasan and other girls that it was a pity that the girl he had bf the previous nite was a cherry. Imagine the shock and surprise on the mamasan and other girls face.... they quickly looked at him and said she is not a cherry.

The guy was pissed off.

Some of the reasons they pretend to be cherry are:

...... they have a BF
...... not interested in sex
...... have a husband

I am not sure if there are any other reasons

On one occassion at Gentlemans Club i was really attracted to this Fair skinned SYT.... And guess what.... I could not BF though no one else was BF her.... When i asked the mamasan why.... she said... "Oh this girl has a husband. So you cant BF her.... However you can short time her if you want... the Cost is the same. And you have to return her to the bar before the bar closes for the night"

Now now now.... if she has a husband why would she want to be BF even if its a short time? I just dun get to understand these pinoys sometimes.

However at the Pub StarGate located in the Friendship ARea.... the girls who are Cherries wear a white band which is visible while the others wear a silver band... StarGate is not a bad pub. Ladies drinks are P90 and local SML is about P55.... Quite a steal.... The bar is open from as early as 2pm till midnight.....and generally very nice ambience.... clean tooo....

I had a bad experience here tooo.... My friend and i had gone to Stargate and we bought 2 SYTs LDs.... Now here they seemed to be faster than us in drinking... They were outbeating us and for a moment i thought i was at DUxton in Tanjong Pagar... Then i told my SYT to get a bit intimate with me... she was like i am shy la... i am warming up la... give me time la... i asked her if i can BF her... she said sure you can.... only 2 rounds... i said i wan lollipop for the nite and the main course for the morning... she was irritatede and asked questions like will you be long can you be faster and stuff... i got irritated... i asked her to get lost and got another SYT.... i think when the SYT gives you attitude just kick her butt (literally)

I had picked up an SYT from Crazy horse... Wont do it again. Went to the bathroom to bathe fully wrapped. Came out fully wrapped... Remember she is a cherry needs to be fully wrapped... this despite dancing close to naked at CRAzy Horse.... i treated her welll.....so she was like asking me to BF her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread