The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Licking Pussies in A Go Go Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
tonight puying report 20:00 bangkok:
lolita: a few elephant sitting outside, I just skip
kasalong: a lot of elephant, dun even need to consider.
som's: this place have at least 3 good looking SYT.

bad news: too much farking, I could not cum.... (this feeling is worse then PE, no joke)
Bro, What time were you at Kasalong? The last time I went around 12+ saw quite a few young gems. Hopefully the elephants are not a permanent fixture. I really enjoyed visit there the last time.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Well all i can say is it all depends on the individual AGG puying themselves and you.
Few wks ago i went to BACCARA and got hold of 1 puying that loves to drink tequila shots so i bought her like 3 shots 3 normal LDs and for the nice mami 3 shots as well along with 3 bottles of asahi for myself of cos and settle the bill upfront for all those drinks and BF only and settle for ST back at my hotel with my AGG puying separately. my AGG puying is like the twin sister of hk celebrity Sonija Kwok so yea quite a stunner for me liao but if you happen to spot her, do treat her well yea~

Once you hit my kind of spenditure then your chances of getting to lick your puying's pussy will be much higher and thats what i got myself into my virgin licking hee hoy experience though...still got alot to learn from all the sammy bros here.
after that I still got bring her and her other BACCARA sisters out for makan.
It's my wildest night and wildest GFE ever in bkk so far out of 4 bkk trips however since its the last night before i return to sillypore again.. so why not lol
I think I can recognized the girl you mentioned, She is wearing braces and pony tail hair right ?
Old 31-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray84 View Post
I recalled that at Som's, you cannot do the choosing as it's randomly assigned?
strange i can choose lei. i choose 1 small cute lady 21 yo, with small mouth. Turn out it is too tight and i could feel the teeth.
Went lolitas and kasalong around 8, 8 something went to som.. 1 bts station away.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary Update

American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
[B]American.....celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.
And [C] Pathetic PCC Personality: He who has no luck with gers, ladyboys and even gays....so need to pcc alone in his room thrice a day before breakfast , lunch and dinner as a medical prescription.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

saw a group of singaporean in mbk, wearing bermuda and short pants, talking and laughing so loud like mbk is their nearby hdb hawker centre.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saw a group of singaporean in mbk, wearing bermuda and short pants, talking and laughing so loud like mbk is their nearby hdb hawker centre.
This is norm in BKK.. Men in sandals, berm, t-shirt, walk with big lan pa n holding ipui.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
my AGG puying is like the twin sister of hk celebrity Sonija Kwok so yea quite a stunner for me liao but if you happen to spot her, do treat her well yea~
Sounds familiar.. haha

This girl got a big tattoo on her back?
Old 31-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
elefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I gg to bkk on fri planing to go to soi cowboy..first time gg bkk night life any body can recommend good places at cowboy and what is the sop over there to bring a gal back..like what the rate all this..which bar is the most happening..and the price of the liquor. .if i call the gal sit wit mii need buy shots for her and wat the price of the shots(ps virgin trip to cowboy needed advise)
Old 31-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
I think I can recognized the girl you mentioned, She is wearing braces and pony tail hair right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Sounds familiar.. haha

This girl got a big tattoo on her back?
She got no bracer and no tattoo, she got tie pony tail on and off when going back to stage though.

Just some additional sharing here~
I set my sight on her since around 12am+, been drinking with her building up chemistry etc till around 2am plus then the real action begin in my hotel room.

She shared with me that not many customer had pick her yet..no idea why also given a celebrity look with that model height...

Anyway she told me that she had been working for almost 2 months plus now for Baccara and her puss is still really tight and i find her quite hardworking as she know i'm already quite tired (after all the booze etc) yet she still keep it going sitting on top of me for a cowgirl & reverse cowgirl till the point i explode in doggy when she kept giving me that seductive stare.
Old 31-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefun View Post
I gg to bkk on fri planing to go to soi cowboy..first time gg bkk night life any body can recommend good places at cowboy and what is the sop over there to bring a gal back..like what the rate all this..which bar is the most happening..and the price of the liquor. .if i call the gal sit wit mii need buy shots for her and wat the price of the shots(ps virgin trip to cowboy needed advise)
Normally Soi Cowboy is close at 2am, but Now is mourning period, So Soi Cowboy will close at midnight.
Firstly, avoid Arab Bar: Deja Vu, Kiss, Sahara, Midnite, The Place, Rio, Spice Girl.
Those place can charge you expensive drink and the girl cannot bring back (barfined).

SOP: walk in, order drink, saw the lady you like, tell mamasan her number, she came over, buy her drink,touch touch, chat chat, if feel good, barfine her, bring her out.
Barfine rate between 600 to 1000baht exclude the fuck fee. ST about 2500 to 3000 (one shot), LT depends on your negotiation.

The most famous bar (more prettier girl to my eye) is Bacarra, this bar must go early (8pm) to get the nice girl. But this bar has the least GFE compared to other bar.

Another Bar must go is Crazy House, go inside and you know what i mean. Sometime this bar does have young gem too.

If you have time, do explore other bars too (Shark, Cowboy 2, Rawhide, Lighthouse) .. sometime they have hidden gems.

Only one ladyboy bar in Soi Cowboy and it is easy to identify.

PS: I also arrive in BKK coming thursday. I am just 25 years old, travel on budget .. Now i tend to prefer Freelancer as they tend to give more GFE feel and does not have excuses need go back to bar.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

she not the type for jap or farlang coz she not as skinny, although she sure got figure. was at baccara few times last week =D white team yeah ~
Old 31-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
she not the type for jap or farlang coz she not as skinny, although she sure got figure. was at baccara few times last week =D white team yeah ~
haha i guess so ~ but she is quite accomodating too keeps using "la" "lor" (our standard sillypore singlish) in order to make the conversation alot more livelier and funny cos i also use singlish to communicate with her.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
tell me about it.

morning go petchburi soi 19 eat wan ton mee breakfast, sit down order liao, one group of loud mouth sinkies kpkb walk in. spoil mood.

midnight go yaowaraj eat sharksfin and birdnest, another group of sinkies walk in kpkb like they own the place.

only place can see them diam diam is baccarra 2nd floor when the topless dancing is on, all shuddup and watch only
Old 31-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

lol..
bermuda, singha t shirt, flip flop, undercut hair, talk like they own the place. sinkies detected.. must siam far far pretend u dunno them..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1