The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Thanks. I thought may break the rules if I put the full name up.
Khun fellow111 posting the name of places is generally allowed in SBF as long as you don't include website link of a commercial nature or promote excessively if not you will be accused as a stealth agent.
If anyone wants to do the above mentioned please support SBF by paying advertisement fees or buy a membership.

Lately have one arrogant a**hole tried to sabo me.
Please allow me to quote Khun Happyman007's post for an example of dos and don'ts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Post website and information of another agent??? Are you working under Tony and take commission for doing this?

If this is another way of advertising, please contact mod for advertising fee........or at least join the membership of sbf lah

Any form of advertising in this forum is subjected to advertisement fee.....please don't pretend to fight with him on one hand and yet trying to advertise his service here hor.
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 25-01-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
samual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

going on 2nd thursday til tuesday, do pm me if wanna hang out!
Old 26-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

This thread getting abit slow these days..
Old 26-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
555 no flame wars of course thread less active lah!
You want to start any controvesy?

Could be Chinese New Year coming.
Most are busy with family matters.

Late January also less people travel overseas.
Only after Chinese New Year then pick up.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 26-01-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What information u need on this g-club?
Hi Bro, sorry for the late reply..
Just wan to know more info on this joint such as the damage and the playability of the gals..
Old 26-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup, 30฿ difference for the LDs as well as the bottles membership! Ok lah, less than 500฿ increase for each girl. I still left many bottles there. U should try Tomorrowland/Aladdin.
Hi Bro Vbkk, mind share whats so special about this place?
Is it more humsup then The Pimp or anything exotic or beyonf our imagination?

Old 26-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea indeed the forum here has been quite slow recently due to CNY. My next trip is March period hopefully can get some good action
Old 26-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup, 30฿ difference for the LDs as well as the bottles membership! Ok lah, less than 500฿ increase for each girl. I still left many bottles there. U should try Tomorrowland/Aladdin.
Nawawin too far..lazy to go..maybe sherbert or chezh next
Old 26-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi Bro Vbkk, mind share whats so special about this place?
Is it more humsup then The Pimp or anything exotic or beyonf our imagination?
Nothing special actually. But currently has the best goodlooking girls for selection. It's a different class altogether if u compare it with Pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
Nawawin too far..lazy to go..maybe sherbert or chezh next
Shebert and Czech convenient. Or can try Villa. Near near Pimp. Was there last night, good selections of PRs and dancers. After that, can proceed to Maldives for supper/more drinking with the girls.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

i treat my girls well. if never go maldives for supper we just go back my condo at belle grande. after few more drinks some girls get horny and sleep over

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 27-01-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is CNY... family days. I am still in operation as long as anyone is willing to pay USD 1000...
Old 27-01-2017, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
i treat my girls well. if never go maldives for supper we just go back my condo at belle grande. after few more drinks some girls get horny and sleep over

you ignorant fool... james stays at midst condolette rama 9 now...
Old 27-01-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Go g-club sibei blue balls.. oh well.. different stroke for different folks
Old 27-01-2017, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is CNY... family days. I am still in operation as long as anyone is willing to pay USD 1000...
Thinking of starting thread for different bros to share stories if they have a mia noy.. how they juggle life etc.. but then again maybe have kena some superstar cannon fairy tell story of how he became hero to help save family's sick carabao, build mama new house in isaan etc.. think I don't 假聪明 better..
Old 27-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Go g-club sibei blue balls.. oh well.. different stroke for different folks
Hahahhahaa. Exactly how i felt the one and only time I was there. The girl fucking hot and petite just the way I like them. But after that no action knn. Luckily a relief is always just a stone throw away in BKK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1