The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
plumshirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sporty Gal

The following story has been moderated. Names, locations altered to protect any possible trace of id of occurence. Warning: First post = very slow.... faster pace later on.

Two weeks ago, the stocks went down and our business took some tough turns… after a range of busy projects and losing sleep…things suddenly found a pause and I found my mind wandering for a new project. They always say the idle mind is a devil’s workshop. So here I am in River Valley… a nice comfortable spot where there seem to be a lot of looking and fun amid some doses of drink.

Found myself musing at someone on the dance floor. Hmmm… the gal had sweet olive eyes, tanned skin and a great figure. A sporty outlook to match and I should add, a great butt. Great moves too. Energetic. Shit, my mind's working overtime. Then, I smiled. I realised someone was staring at me. Turning to the chap, I commented she was a great dancer. He agreed. That sparked a conversation which would help me get acquainted.

They were 'friends' planning a party just along the weekend and I got invited. She proved more social than I expected and it got me a little horny though I kept it under wraps.

Well, a call came for him. Work issues. Darn, they had some talk and she looked pissed he left. We talk a little more. I learnt he was always too busy. We later joked and flirted a little and she seemed to feel the weight of her drink. Asked her for a dance then… Had commented earlier she was great dancer and like to learn some moves from her.... it was a good time since I smiled since the music from this hour took a stronger pace before slowing to a romantic beat.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Re: Sporty Gal Part 2

The first song was a hard number… played the lesser. Gave her good comments and told her she was a natural. Darn, she was good. I started to have fun. Our eye contact increased with our closeness and I had some opportunity to smell the scent of her perfume and hair. The fullness of her figure showed some toned flesh… with ample breasts to match. Which gym does she go to I wondered?

Our latter dances I placed more effort and loved it since it moved into a duet number. She might have been doing it on pretence… but she was definitely close and sweating. Oh darn, it was Heaven…. But I knew going too far now would spoil things. Instead, watching her eyes, I held her and took our dancing to a level I liked - Playful and Naughty.

Ah, the ample chest pressed close to me. Her lips just inches away. My hands getting busy… very slowly but surely. Soon, we were to a beat. My fingertips on her sacrum… the sensitive spots just above her butt. It was great. Our eyes met and next thing I knew. She kissed me. Her lips soft and tender. Mmmmm... Wait a minute, my turn. I returned to her parting lips and kissed her just as she caught her breath. A naughty and enthusiastic kiss where our tongues intertwined in a lovely rhythm. When those lips parted, I saw she was lost in the moment. *Grin*
Old 08-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: Sporty Gal

Well Bro what happened?......Nice begining..... keep it cumming.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Samster

Everything seemed normal after that except I saw the fire in her eyes. She didn’t want to go back then so we went to the beach and spoken more. She was sizing me up alright... and we were having fun doing just that. For the first time I sensed the lust I had awakened so deeply hidden beneath her skin.

Boy, this gal is a tigeress… I could smell her musk with the gentle breeze shifted in my direction and down below… I hardened upon realization she must have turned wet while we were on the dance floor and my hands graced her flesh.

Nothing happened that night… though we were both hungry. Let’s just say if anything happened then – it would be a swift fling. But no, I’m sure we both wanted a little more. Next morning, I left for work but my mind was looking forward to the weekend already.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
STi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySTi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha.. bro pls continue... can see tt its gettin intresting...
Old 12-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, good hunting skill. Patient and steady. The rewards will be great, but may be sticky with this technic.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
OnizukaExtreme

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Please update us bout your encounter man! you rock bro
Old 12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Re: Sporty Gal Part 3

Part 3

We kept in touch with sms... and the messages got little interesting...soon, The weekend was soon upon us. Expectantly,I dressed and went to my given address. I knew the house. Nice. A very well furnished white bungalow near NTU and the old Botanic Gardens. This was definitely a well-to-do household.

Darn, she was gorgeous tonight… the dress showed some of her finer assets today. Damn, her boyfriend cut our little conversation and welcomed us. Probably didn’t know a thing. Phew. Her words were a good choice – “I’m so glad you could make it.” Sent a hundred questions racing on my mind. Well, let’s just say it was a party and when one is horny as hell, you don’t think thrice as much. After all, a fine assortment of beauties were present from sweet 16 to late 30s…

I spoke to her a little and we exchanged our contacts. I also got to know more about her. She was definitely busy tonight… but the party was wild. I sms her a dirty joke and let her know I was feeling a little left out.

I ended up in a hotel that night. She was panting wildly as I thrust deep in and out of her. Cries of pleasure and agony. Yet my thoughts were on my little tigeress. This young thing before me was a JC gal who was a friend of one of the invitees to the party which I met later that night. Young, sexy, big chested and horny. She provided me an outlet as I shot my load into her young, hot body; crying out and rested by her for the night.

Part 4

The next day, I saw her reply. We later agreed to meet the following day where she apologized not keeping me company… Ah, she was free today. We went out having all sorts of fun. Went out for a movie and had some lunch. We also joined a group of strangers in a beach ball match where she sprained her shoulder. Helped sent her back to her place by 2… it was clean. I recollected then that her parents were out for a week or so in China. Hmmmm.

She seemed to focus on her shoulder so I asked if I could help. She proved to be more in pain and told me of the location in her back… where shoulder blade reached… Massaged a little and told her I could reach the point. She hesitated. Then, removed her T-shirt and laid head down on her bed. With such access, I got good view while aiding her in her injury. I asked if she had massage oil and told her oil could prove messy.

Guess the pain was really biting… she told me to turn around. When I later faced her, she was topless and lying face down on the bed. The massage of the shoulder was professionally done. I also told her later she was too tensed and asked if she allow me massage her neck and back. She agreed.

Next post interesting - stay tuned
Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

Re: Sporty Gal - Latest - ^^ (HOT!!!)

Commentary: glad you liked it - there was a little more on JC gal but cut it to chase to focus on this story Time running short so I decided to post 4 chapters for all my readers - Enjoy this long chapter

Guess the pain was really biting… she told me to turn around. When I later faced her, she was topless and lying face down on the bed. The massage of the shoulder was professionally done. I also told her later she was too tensed and asked if she allow me massage her neck and back. She agreed.
So I went on until I reached her lower back and sacrum where she shifted a little. I asked if it was her shoulder. No. Her scent was in the air again – reminding me of the night at the beach. Told her how much fun I had, how beautiful she was and as I turned her around to face me. I looked at her eyes, lips and kissed her.

Now totally relaxed, she was not really ready to react. Aroused, she responded to the passion growing within. We were in one another’s arms and slowly petting. I avoided her nipples but once I saw the opportunity, seized it to touch her there. Moving from her inner thigh to her crotch.

I think she sensed it. Her hand moving to stop me??? But I proved quicker and when I got there I applied a gentle squeeze that set her body trembling. I continued kissing her then and was not aware if it was protest or ecstasy… but I knew, the damage was done now. She softened to my ministerations and our eyes met again. I had reawakened her hunger and we continued kissing. Now, touching her breasts and tasting her neck.

Suddenly, heard footsteps. Darn… not now, I had forgotton about house servants. Her panic to this intrusion was apparent but I soon soothed her and our petting continued. Temptation was at its height as since the maid proved to be just next door.
She struggled not to scream as my fingers moved deeper her cum soaked panties; then
from stroking her privates to penetrating her. Only two word could describe my thoughts: Nice and tight… really tight.

I eased her out of her panties and found myself nose-diving for the spot btw her legs. I spared no time to give her a furious French Down Under as she gripped hard to her pillows. She tasted slightly sweet . Her eyes closed and the look of here face – priceless. She was soon lost in her own pleasure – she began to moan as she thrust back willingly oblivious to all other things.

I lifted my lips and kissed her holding her … my hardened rod was ready. She opened her eyes and seemed to realize how far we were. Breathing hard, she popped the cap on my bro and I lowered it in.

Shit. Resistance. She was tight. I thrust and found my way in… her vagina was squeezing my penis and I was going crazy. She was crying out like bloody murder – and I also heard her say obscenities - types which motivated me to work harder. A pool of her goo was already forming on the bed and we were sweating in our little marathon.

I climaxed – unable to hold back any further. I would later learn that she had come several times by now. We rested in bed for two hours after our marathon. We later recalled the maid and scouted around. Phew, no one in. Must have been the cleaner which worked here from 2:30-3:00pm. Darn, she proved to be my lucky charm.

It was 8:00pm now. So we went out for dinner before parting. We both had schedules to meet but I was not sure if it was over.

Note: I'll stop here - busy wif project lately... Hope you like the Chapters
Old 12-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Sporty Gal (plumshirt speaks to readers)

Hi readers,

Let me hear your comments. Hope you find the past chapters interesting. Will continue to post if you like story... But that depends on schedule - which affected posting time

The full set of Sporty Gal was written last month (ie up to this chapter) and posted after corrections... Apologise any errors unfixed.

The part of JC gal was specially for the male readership. Purely fictional. Aiya, got to spare a thought for bros... no offence to female samsters - bet they can be understanding though...

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
plumshirt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1