The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2017, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
Any Bro know izzt still open
Resumed business today but with 20rm surcharge on top of normal price.
And if you give angpow do it discreetly if you do not intend to give everyone of the girls or staff as the others will crowd you with new year greetings expecting you to give them too once they spot you giving out angpows. Awkward situation if got no angpow to give them after they wish you CNY greetings. And the girls are not shy to ask from you.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for gal 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

Exclusive Jb chiong grp for sbf Chiongsters add me wechat- kev4551
Old 01-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone like to go today or tomorrow ?looking at about 1pm, pls pm me to meet up , so far been there once , not bad.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns45 View Post
Fr for gal 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

Exclusive Jb chiong grp for sbf Chiongsters add me wechat- kev4551
where to see her picture?
Old 02-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cloudchaser is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
And if you give angpow do it discreetly if you do not intend to give everyone of the girls or staff as the others will crowd you with new year greetings expecting you to give them too once they spot you giving out angpows. Awkward situation if got no angpow to give them after they wish you CNY greetings. And the girls are not shy to ask from you.
How much do u give angpao.i dont want to spoil market
Old 02-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mgmg88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow still got Ang bao
Old 02-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgmg88 View Post
Wow still got Ang bao
218 + 20 + ang bao?

1 to 3 also dun spend like that leh.. no wonder many gals service

standard varies from time to time.. when add up total,

is it really cheaper than sg?
Old 03-02-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro... Time to Rock N Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Old 04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
218 + 20 + ang bao?

1 to 3 also dun spend like that leh.. no wonder many gals service

standard varies from time to time.. when add up total,

is it really cheaper than sg?
SGP got these kind of spa ? If have I dun mind supporting them instead of braving the terrible traffic jams coming into JB for my fix. For me it is not about the costs but because there is no similar setup in SGP that I travel all the way to JB..... which serves my purpose as I used to fly to BKK or JKT previously before these spas came up in JB.

Anyway I was asked to pay rm248 today for a girl I took which normally is only rm218..... I know there is rm20 surcharge but another rm10 extra? It was because I used the new room..... which was not really the case but I did not want to argue over rm10 since the staff were still in CNY mood. But I withheld my angpows which I had intended to give out to them so I actually saved rm80 instead as I had prepared 10 angpows of rm8 each for the staff.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those interested to know.... the new rooms on the 3rd level are ready.
Actually only a few of them but the rest of the rooms are almost done and just final touch up here and there. All should be usable within these 2 weeks.

After I had chosen my girl.... I was told no more waterbed as all the waterbed rooms were taken. Then the captain asked whether I want to try their new rooms at the 3rd level. I agreed and was led down the stairs and given a choice to select my room from any of the 6 that were completed and ready for use. The rooms are all waterbed rooms and they are quite spacious similar to those at the Bangkok soapy parlours. But the smell of thinner was very strong as they had just finished pasting the wallpaper decor and there was drilling and hammering going on in the uncompleted rooms nearby. Even the plastic wrapping on the mattress was still there and the girl had to put on the bedsheet and pillow covers. However after about 10 mins, both the girl and myself cannot tahan the thinner smell and renovation noises so we decided to go back up to the 4th level and wait for an available room. I intend to use the new rooms when I next visit VIP again..... hopefully the smell would have gone by then.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
SGP got these kind of spa ? If have I dun mind supporting them instead of braving the terrible traffic jams coming into JB for my fix. For me it is not about the costs but because there is no similar setup in SGP that I travel all the way to JB..... which serves my purpose as I used to fly to BKK or JKT previously before these spas came up in JB.

Anyway I was asked to pay rm248 today for a girl I took which normally is only rm218..... I know there is rm20 surcharge but another rm10 extra? It was because I used the new room..... which was not really the case but I did not want to argue over rm10 since the staff were still in CNY mood. But I withheld my angpows which I had intended to give out to them so I actually saved rm80 instead as I had prepared 10 angpows of rm8 each for the staff.
bro, sry that i cannot answer yr question on whether sg got this type of spa..

probably no.. what i mean is it seem there r many ppl who just go into spa

for a session with the gal n go off liao.. some dun even change their clothes..

n it seem with the stronger sgd, many bros seem quite willing to tip the gals..

anyway, their facilities consist mainly of steam rm, suana rm, dunno simi pool n tv rm..

which i dun really fancy..
Old 05-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
For those interested to know.... the new rooms on the 3rd level are ready.
Actually only a few of them but the rest of the rooms are almost done and just final touch up here and there. All should be usable within these 2 weeks.

After I had chosen my girl.... I was told no more waterbed as all the waterbed rooms were taken. Then the captain asked whether I want to try their new rooms at the 3rd level. I agreed and was led down the stairs and given a choice to select my room from any of the 6 that were completed and ready for use. The rooms are all waterbed rooms and they are quite spacious similar to those at the Bangkok soapy parlours. But the smell of thinner was very strong as they had just finished pasting the wallpaper decor and there was drilling and hammering going on in the uncompleted rooms nearby. Even the plastic wrapping on the mattress was still there and the girl had to put on the bedsheet and pillow covers. However after about 10 mins, both the girl and myself cannot tahan the thinner smell and renovation noises so we decided to go back up to the 4th level and wait for an available room. I intend to use the new rooms when I next visit VIP again..... hopefully the smell would have gone by then.
I think is time to make a visit there...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think is time to make a visit there...
I just did.

You'd better be quick as I understand they will increase the prices to RM228 / RM258 once the 3rd level rooms are fully operational. Which I dun agree as today there was only 1 pool was in operation and the water was greenish and I felt algae when I touched the bottom side of the pool as I sat at the far corner to have a smoke. The other 3 pools were dry and I think under repair.

Not very enjoyable visit for me as the girls are still in holiday mood and service seems to have slacken. All three of us did not get the usual standard of services from our girls. I had Sophia and she was lethargic.... complained she had to work until 5am yesterday and is tired from lack of sleep. She actually skipped the waterbed part and we just went straight to the bed after a quick wash at the shower..... and she fell asleep for 35 mins after our deed. She panicked upon waking and saw that we had overshot the time and she quickly dressed up without even washing up.

My friend who RTF the Thai girl that he took previously commented that her service had oso dropped. She no longer gave BBBJ in the shower and was merely going through the motions.

And the cashier collected RM248 from me instead of RM228. I remind him that the CNY surcharge oredi over and he told me the extra RM20 was because I had overshot the time.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone going this week? Pm me to Cheong together
Old 12-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back today. The new rooms are all ready. Non waterbed Svcs are 228 now. I think due to good biz the gals are tired and kept yawning. One told me they work from 12 noon to 4am daily. Lots of sporean bros too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread