The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Raise water prices by as much as 100% to reflect production cost: Economist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ance-of-water/

Lee Bee Wah: Increase of water price, just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water

Member of Parliament for Nee Soon GRC, Er Dr Lee Bee Wah said that the 30% increase of water price is to bring up awareness of the importance of water and that there will be families who need help for the increase in price.

She said that in her interview with Channel News Asia interview after the presentation of Budget 2017:

Happy to hear that there are more assistance given to companies, to the industries, to the SMEs and also heartened to see there is more help for those needy families, more GST, more S&CC rebates given and that there is a personal income tax rebate.

And I think on one hand, the increase of the water price, is just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water, but I am sure there will be families who need help so it is a good gesture to help.

Finance Minister, Heng Swee Keat said in the Budget 2017 speech in Parliament, “Water prices were last revised in 2000, almost 20 years ago. We need to update our water prices to reflect the latest costs of water supply,”

He noted that the price increase will go towards maintaining Singapore’s water infrastructure, and more expensive sources of water such as desalination.

Including taxes, the prices will go up by 30 per cent in two phases. The first hike will be from 1 July this year, and the second from 1 July next year.

Within the hour of posting, hundreds of comments were made on the video

Tay Chin Peng wrote, "How about reducing the MP's salaries. It will help remind them the importance of working hard to earn money for a living."

Albert Tiong wrote, "OK. Now I'm aware of it. Can you reduce the price back to what it used to be?"

Daddie Yowzer wrote, "You want to know who are the people who really waste water ! Those that stay in houses .. Especially GCB ! I've worked for them .. I know .. Everyday water plants, garden the size of HDB flat and their cars .. So just because they pay its ok .. Compare to a person staying in HDB ... How much can we really use or waste ! Female version of KBW! Oh and those who say 69% voted .. True maybe .. but didn't vote for these two clowns."

Lau Kok Kheong wrote, "The awareness for the hawkers and restaurants to increase their food and drinks prices too~ do they aware? Or they just don't care."

Curtis Lee wrote, "What make you think that we are not aware? My water usage is way below National Average. You are punishing people like me who are concious about water preservation."

Sharingan Ismadi wrote, "We have a water agreement with Malaysia that hasn't expired. We also have a desalination plant and most likely another on the way that should be paid for? I haven't read the article but 30% increase is kinda extreme. Its like saying our nation coffers are so dangerously low that cannot afford to build the project first and then we pay for it slowly in the long term."

Albert Tan wrote, "We have been paying "Water Conservancy Charge" for decades, that's supposed to create awareness for saving water, isn't it fair that the tax subject to Service Charge and GST too? Suck thumb la!"

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNews...4372631502934/
Old 27-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Why is it an offence now to collect rainwater?
I cannot find the law that says so. Can someone enlighten me?
During my childhood I remember my grandparents have these huge porcelain / clay vats placed in our backyard to collect rainwater. Then we moved into HDB flats and have piped water.

Recently after the water price hike announcement.... my cousin who runs a car rental firm bought some 100 litre containers and placed them in pavement behind his firm to collect rainwater. The rainwater collected is used to water his plants and washing of his vehicles and the pavement outside. Last week the NEA visited his office and told him he cannot collect rainwater as it is an offence. We have been asking around and checking online for the law that says it is an offence but so far had not been able to find any.

This morning there was an MP walkabout at the food court near his office so my cousin approached the MP to ask about this law. She did not reply him but instead a grassroot guy who was accompanying her took my cousin aside and blocked him from approaching the MP. All he wanted to know was why is it an offence to collect rainwater?
Old 27-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
During my childhood I remember my grandparents have these huge porcelain / clay vats placed in our backyard to collect rainwater. Then we moved into HDB flats and have piped water.

Recently after the water price hike announcement.... my cousin who runs a car rental firm bought some 100 litre containers and placed them in pavement behind his firm to collect rainwater. The rainwater collected is used to water his plants and washing of his vehicles and the pavement outside. Last week the NEA visited his office and told him he cannot collect rainwater as it is an offence. We have been asking around and checking online for the law that says it is an offence but so far had not been able to find any.

This morning there was an MP walkabout at the food court near his office so my cousin approached the MP to ask about this law. She did not reply him but instead a grassroot guy who was accompanying her took my cousin aside and blocked him from approaching the MP. All he wanted to know was why is it an offence to collect rainwater?
Hi bro, just my thoughts. I think they meant it's an offence when the stagnant water becomes a mosquito breeding site, especially the Aedes mosquito.
Just my feeling so hope it does not offend anyone. Cheers..
Old 27-03-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Suggest u write to newspaper.
But cb media won't publish letter la

Simultaneously challenge shanmugam n ask NEA point blank wat law it is n are they misleading yr cousin.

Maybe garbagement so desperate for money, they don't want ppl to collect rainwater n never Pay price hike. How can! I increase price but No revenue wor. Fucking disaster

But u got great idea.
Every sporean should collect rainwater. Fresh wan can use to shower.
A bit stagnant, use to flush toilet lor

Advise yr cousin to buy those big barrel. Sealed tight so no mosquito can come in. Specially fix tap at bottom to take water.
Garbagement see le, also LAN LAN

And publicise the useless MP n his lackey
______
Exchange points good idea ma

Last edited by sadfa; 27-03-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Hi bro, just my thoughts. I think they meant it's an offence when the stagnant water becomes a mosquito breeding site, especially the Aedes mosquito.
Just my feeling so hope it does not offend anyone. Cheers..
Then the cb should LEARN to communicate properly!!

And all sporeans should tell garbagement thank u for advice hor. But I'm still going to collect rainwater becos I OBJECT TO YR CB PRICE HIKE n I'll ensure no breeding of mosquitoes.

If Breed mosquito, I'll be responsible.
Anything else? If nothing, YOU CAN GO
______
Exchange points communicate properly ma
Old 27-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

https://www.pub.gov.sg/Documents/GuidanceNotes.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Old 27-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Simultaneously challenge shanmugam n ask NEA point blank wat law it is n are they misleading yr cousin.
Laucheebai sadfa now instigate people to challenge shanmugam. How come you yourself dont dare go confront shanmugam instead? Instead hiding behind pc?
Old 27-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MaiHowSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Laucheebai sadfa now instigate people to challenge shanmugam. How come you yourself dont dare go confront shanmugam instead? Instead hiding behind pc?
Hey young cheebye unicuntboy, how come you keep hiding behind pc and only use your cunt to talk?
Old 27-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raise water prices by as much as 100% to reflect production cost: Economist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHowSiao View Post
Hey young cheebye unicuntboy, how come you keep hiding behind pc and only use your cunt to talk?
Upz you for good post .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 27-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

How on earth are you going to measure ? So rainwater cannot use and discharge into the sewage ?

Old 27-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Don't you see they only want to collect more money from you .

Old 27-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BiggyLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Maybe garbagement so desperate for money, they don't want ppl to collect rainwater n never Pay price hike. How can! I increase price but No revenue wor. Fucking disaster

But u got great idea.
Every sporean should collect rainwater. Fresh wan can use to shower.
A bit stagnant, use to flush toilet lor

Advise yr cousin to buy those big barrel. Sealed tight so no mosquito can come in. Specially fix tap at bottom to take water.
Garbagement see le, also LAN LAN

And publicise the useless MP n his lackey
______
Exchange points good idea ma
During pappy MP walk around, can splash at them too
Old 27-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyLan View Post
During pappy MP walk around, can splash at them too
Don't teach ppl the wrong thing LA.

Last time the crazy guy set Chan on fire, it was a serious case wor.

U throw rainwater on MP, they'll set upon you n beat the living crap out of u n u can recuperate your wounds in changi for the next twenty years
______
Exchange points will recuperate ma
Old 27-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
How on earth are you going to measure ? So rainwater cannot use and discharge into the sewage ?
It'll be great if all hdb town councils collect rainwater.

Collect from roof not enough.
When rain, get Bangladeshis to set up giant ground sheets n receptacles to collect.

But garbagement will sure oppose. They'll rather sporeans pay price hike. End up only oppo wards do it
_______
Exchange points oppose ma

Last edited by sadfa; 27-03-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually they should just charge those who use the water more than others .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1