The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
PRCFKR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPRCFKR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I lick & did her raw...

My point in saying bcareful is find out more abt the girl's sexual history b4 doin raw...I knw stimes the girl might not say the whole truth but no harm in digging for the truth rite...
Bro, the truth always come out late....
Just to share with you my experience with prc women, got once was dam horny but without cap, so lan lan, try dig more of her sex life before do it raw, she said only do with hubby, arrive singapore with kid few months Liao, jobless, need $$$...... That day was her first time, bla bla bla..... Finally small head win and do it raw. After one week, found out that she tell the same thing to another guy.....(((... Got to wait for several weeks, around 12 weeks then go for check up, during this period, fuck also no mood, now my bro hear raw only want to go sleep! No No No to me!!!!
Old 04-01-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

Hahaha, just share my experience with my pdmm FBs....
I used to have several fbs, they all are pdmm, you know those day pdmm normally have few bfs, one pay for the phone bill, one pay for rental, one company to shopping, one sex buddy........
All these pdmm fbs I started with cap. You know it is very standard sop, after few months, one day you sure encounter getting horny but no cap (for some reasons, either run out of it, or finish first round but want to go for second round but realise no more cap.... Etc), at that point my small bro always win, finish with raw and Cream pie. This is the most wonderful and shiok time!!!!

I consider myself very very lucky, not getting any of them pregnant, also recently went for company full body check up including HIV, all negative.

Now I sway to myself, now more raw and cream pie with the balance pdmms )))
Old 04-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

All u all banging these cheap pussy sure one day kena. Hiv last ten years in dormant
Old 27-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

I agree that RAW is WAR, especially with Wechat girls even if they are not FL.
I met a 19 year old in Shanghai just after 1 hour of chat and asked her to come to my hotel.
We frenched and BBBJ. I licked and fingered her, then cap and had intercourse.
It was really nice and we feel asleep and had a second round in the morning before she left.
This time, I had used up my only condom and she said just don't cum inside her. Little head wins and I did her RAW and cum on her tummy.

She didn't ask for any money, although she did ask for a loan about 2 weeks after I returned to the USA.
I think she is a FL, but maybe a very inexperience one because she did not ask for money before the deed.
I went back to Shanghai a few months later and wanted to meet her again, thinking I would give her some money this time as it was really enjoyable.
But she said she doesn't want to meet me, even after I said I brought something for her from the USA.

Anyway, I still think it is very risky to go RAW and I will never ever do that again.
But her pussy looks young, clean and even smelling nice!

Last edited by Neoguri; 01-04-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1