The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How To Enjoy Extra-Marital Sexual Relationship Without Guilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Haiz... 用心良苦 Telling us to read between the lines.
To have affair without guilt must first learn from our man in white.
Just 2 pointers is enough: If you are very rich and successful, the rest are all history. Wife will stand by you no matter what and how.
You must join the right party and must be wiling to work long hours and weekends too.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Haiz... 用心良苦 Telling us to read between the lines.
To have affair without guilt must first learn from our man in white.
Just 2 pointers is enough: If you are very rich and successful, the rest are all history. Wife will stand by you no matter what and how.
On the surface, wife will stand by him. Behind the scenes she is plotting to get more than 50% of his assets
Old 27-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't really understand this thread - if TS feels guilty cheating on his wife, then stop! However, if you cannot control and want to have an extra-marital affair, then should not feel guilty!

Strange fella!
Old 27-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

The title reads "How To Enjoy Extra-Marital Sexual Relationship Without Guilt"
Means he/she wants to have the best of both world and wants to continue to enjoy the infidelity just that he/she do not want the "guilty" part...
Got so good thing?
Old 27-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, whether you like it or not there is no such things as not to feel guilty. Its the more guilty you feel, you ended breaking up everything else. This is coz you are greedy and you want all the best of everything. In life you cannot have best of everything.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder what is wrong with TS's wife ?
Old 29-03-2017, 10:26 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi06 View Post
I wonder what is wrong with TS's wife ?
Can TS share his wife with samsters?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1