The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
deepa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

For me, I may say 我们明天下午去做爱, 明天做我的老婆,我照顾你, etc.

"What You Can Do, or Dream You Can, Begin It; Boldness Has Genius, Power, and Magic in It."

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Clap clap clap. Round of applause for your post above.

I enjoyed reading and would love to experiment that.

Please continue to post more ok.

Hv a great weekend.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
mailinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It was quite an unique experience. We had threesome every time, even if one of the gals had her visiting auntie. They hugged n kissed n called me lao gong in public. Unfortunately, the two 闺蜜 had a big quarrel and one of them returned home, only 2-3 months into BY. One of the gals is still w/ me.

Once I asked them why they rejected me initially. The answer? Because they thought I was joking. And they did not trust me enough.
Bro WB

Good for you that you have 3some last year.

I guess they must be quarrel over who should own you exclusive? The lesson here also if you don't ask you will never know or get too?

Please share more with us here.

Cheers.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailinh View Post
Bro WB

Good for you that you have 3some last year.

I guess they must be quarrel over who should own you exclusive? The lesson here also if you don't ask you will never know or get too?

Please share more with us here.

Cheers.
11 posts, 20 points ..... about to shoot up to 40

Please prove me wrong!!

1st three to admit: Euro2O16, Pastor & honeytirak, who's next?
Old 26-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening!

A bro just sent me a PM asking if I'll be going to HH at China Doll this Tuesday.

Yes!

My apologies for the following confusing statement: "BTW, an esteemed bro wants to go China Doll for HH coming Tuesday. PM me if you're interested."

Let me rephrase it.

An esteemed bro, a new like-minded kaki, wants to go to China Doll for happy hour this coming Tuesday. I'm the organizer and I'll be there from 5:30-9pm, to get to know him and meet other kakis.

All bros are invited! PM me asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

This is more correct: They always called me lao gong n often hugged n kissed me in public.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv learned a lot from my RS w/ the twin LPs.

I got them because the conditions were favorable and my behaviour happened to be just right. Yup, it was predestination. But 'luck' is when opportunity meets preparedness.

I was 'prepared,' unwittingly.

My take home lessons:

1) Being bold n direct is truly magical. I'm very comfortable saying the magic words to gals who are complete strangers. I hv been doing this for the last 7 yrs whenever I see a gal I like to up. I never heard of Mode One until 5 yrs ago.

2) I was completely non-reactive to their repeated rejections. It was their big loss! If I got angry or frustrated or needy, or if I started chasing them, game over.

3) I believe that "ironically, letting go is the only way to get what you want." One of them sent me a msg after 7 weeks of zero contact. I replied but showed no interest...

4) “The strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it.”

5) Having an abundance mindset. Related to 3) n 4).

Last July when I met my future 'twin LPs' in the cafeteria, I was already very satiated sexually. I had a full time TW mistress, a secret GF who worked at Lido n PC joints, a tall Fujian real estate agent, a newly acquainted yr 97 KT and my old LP HW was scheduled to return to SG in about 10 days.

There is another reason which worked in my favor. The two gals had known each other for 4-5 yrs back home. Both from the same small town in China. They had the same circle of friends n had been to each other's family gatherings many times. Getting kept together by the same man was good for them. It would prevent the other gal, who was not being kept, from revealing her secrets to their mutual friends n her family members. For the first threesome I took them to a 5-star Hotel. I registered n they didn't need to show their ICs. They were so shy that we had to do it in near complete darkness!

Their big quarrel was complicated. The other gal might return to Sg soon.

BTW, my HH outing to China Doll tomorrow is on. Four bros hv confirmed. Can accommodate two more. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 27-03-2017 at 12:16 PM.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
courvoisier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is more correct: They always called me lao gong n often hugged n kissed me in public.
Bro WB

This is the best affections can display in public.

Hope you can share more secrets with us here.

Have a great week ahead.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
tvconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I got them because the conditions were favorable and my behaviour happened to be just right. Yup, it was predestination. But 'luck' is when opportunity meets preparedness.

Bro WB
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you about been direct and predstination.

Recently I got my gf after proposing directly to her 3 months before she agreed. She did not reject me out front but said will consider. I took the decision as her loss.

2 months later, when I met her again she said she still not ready and I told her no problem can always wait. 3 months later she accepted thru messaging.

Please share more with us about your sexcapade

Hope you have a great week.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
mothaiba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My take home lessons:

1) Being bold n direct is truly magical. I'm very comfortable saying the magic words to gals who are complete strangers. I hv been doing this for the last 7 yrs whenever I see a gal I like to up. I never heard of Mode One until 5 yrs ago.

2) I was completely non-reactive to their repeated rejections. It was their big loss! If I got angry or frustrated or needy, or if I started chasing them, game over.

3) I believe that "ironically, letting go is the only way to get what you want." One of them sent me a msg after 7 weeks of zero contact. I replied but showed no interest...

Last July when I met my future 'twin LPs' in the cafeteria, I was already very satiated sexually. I had a full time TW mistress, a secret GF who worked at Lido n PC joints, a tall Fujian real estate agent, a newly acquainted yr 97 KT and my old LP HW was scheduled to return to SG in about 10 days.

There is another reason which worked in my favor. The two gals had known each other for 4-5 yrs back home. Both from the same small town in China. They had the same circle of friends n had been to each other's family gatherings many times. Getting kept together by the same man was good for them. It would prevent the other gal, who was not being kept, from revealing her secrets to their mutual friends n her family members. For the first threesome I took them to a 5-star Hotel. I registered n they didn't need to show their ICs. They were so shy that we had to do it in near complete darkness!

BTW, my HH outing to China Doll tomorrow is on. Four bros hv confirmed. Can accommodate two more. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

First and foremost congratulations to you for the success story.

Having a pair of pretty syts to be your LPs is a dream came true and doing tarma/3come often.

Hope you can share more with us here.

Hope you enjoy your China Doll outing tomorrow.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hawleykee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Nice updates.

Hope you'll continue sharing here.

Have a nice week ahead.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

paperstones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvconnect View Post
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you about been direct and predstination.

Recently I got my gf after proposing directly to her 3 months before she agreed. She did not reject me out front but said will consider. I took the decision as her loss.

2 months later, when I met her again she said she still not ready and I told her no problem can always wait. 3 months later she accepted thru messaging.

Please share more with us about your sexcapade

Hope you have a great week.
Mine is almost similar case except she accepted after 6 months.

Bro WB, please share more for us to learn.

Have an enjoyable week.

Cheers.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Vanillashake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Wonderful thread you have here.

Have learnt a lot from your sharings.

Have a nice week.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

glenlivet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, well done and congrats to you.

I hope you will continue to post more to share with us here.

Have a great week ahead.

Quote:
Good morning!

My take home lessons:

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 28-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
qoo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro WB
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you that this relationship is all due to fate.

You may had done lots of good deeds in your early life to get this karma.

Hope you continue to share more with us here.

Have a good day mate.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

suntory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

I noticed that when gal willingly call you in public with affections surely love you deeply.

Life always had it's destiny.

Hope you enjoy yourself tonight.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1