The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife & Sex - going through the motion

I am a silent reader. Like Donald Trump, I am a businessman who do not know how to give politically or socially correct answers - I tell it like it is bluntly. For this thread to have a balanced view, I decided to give my opinion. Forgive me if this offends.

In life, there are many types of people. There are people who make poor choices, end up with shitty jobs and then blame the govt. Conversely, there are people who studied hard, get good qualifications and swear by this govt. Likewise, when it comes to marriage and sex, there are people who enjoy their marriages. And there are people who made poor choices and become a PR of SBF. How you think, and how you make your choices will determine the quality of your life.

First, the basics. The Holy Book says a woman is designed to be loved. A man is designed to dominate. Reverse the order to instruct a man to submit to his wife and men will burn their bibles. Why? Because a man is not created to submit. Right now, many of you are thinking how to disagree with me. You are just following your created instincts.

If you do not believe in the Holy Book, then treat this like a management theory e.g. Maslow. And this management theory says A woman is designed to require love. Once you understand this concept, handling a woman is a cinch.

You guys complain your wives are not satisfying your needs. I ask, did you first satisfy your wife's needs by loving her? Remember the time you first wooed her? Remember how you did the sweetest thing just to get her panties off? If you could get her to have sex then against her parent's wishes, why can't you now? I submit to you that YOU have forgotten how to approach the matter. Not your wife.

Remember our management theory. YOU are created to dominate the relationship. Not her. Ya, I hear some bros now saying quietly that the wife dominates the relationship. Cut the BS. When was the last time you lost an argument with her? Never once, if you are honest.

Why don't you say it like it is? YOU lost that will to chase after her skirt. For me, a problem can only be solved once you recognize the problem.

Then there are some who says they are trying but the wife is too tired, too busy with work and kids. May I ask, did you help her out with the kids? When was the last time you changed your son's diaper? When was the last time you bought his shirt? Do you even know your kids' shoe sizes? Have you done Heuristics with him? Do you even know what Heuristics is??

I ask, how is she to have interest in sex when home is like a workplace to her? To you, after work you go home expecting some fun and relaxation. To her, when she is at home, it is work.

I know. For you, when you are in the thick of your work and your boss wants your report in 5 mins, you are still able to think about sex. Hey, you were created to pro-create. She is not. I have rabbits. Whole day long, the male chases after the female to hump her. The male rabbit was created to pro-create. The female rabbit was created to mother her young. Both have different roles. Similarly, humans.

Once you understand your role and hers, you can solve your problem. Help her out at home. Help with the household chores, and kids. Lessen her burden. Don't just say you love her with a rose on Valentine's day and tell her to figure the other 364 days herself. Put your love into real action. Make your home at place where she can relax too. THEN, she will have the mood for fun.

Then there are others who say their wives are not attractive. Hey, after numerous cold wars and quarrels, even Angelina Jolie will appear ugly. Cut down on your quarrels. Give in to her once in a while. Be patient with her. These are part of the love process. Dude, you chose her. Not me. Do the responsible thing to follow up on her. Not follow up with a ML.

Sorry if the above sounds like a verbal diarrhea. I have only good intentions for the bros here. Peace out.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Bermmet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexes View Post
Like this married also no use
Agree as well
Old 30-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

finally like all things

women need love to want sex, men need sex to feel loved

so brought her to Sentosa Water Cove, spend a day there, lots of eye candy man, hugging her kissing her in her sexy bikini, pushing her around in the water on a float lots of opportunities to bond and just get away from it all

so later on....

all things need effort and if you can create the environment again, then you can at least relive the magic but if you think its too much work, then the boredom kicks in and it can be a really LONG dry season.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pushbutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
finally like all things

women need love to want sex, men need sex to feel loved

so brought her to Sentosa Water Cove, spend a day there, lots of eye candy man, hugging her kissing her in her sexy bikini, pushing her around in the water on a float lots of opportunities to bond and just get away from it all

so later on....

all things need effort and if you can create the environment again, then you can at least relive the magic but if you think its too much work, then the boredom kicks in and it can be a really LONG dry season.
Congrats bro, she still have the body to don a sexy bikini .... an eye candy for other guys too
Old 27-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oyabun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like marriage is not what it seems to be
Old 27-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Parashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyabun View Post
Looks like marriage is not what it seems to be
Looks like it
Old 06-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I started this thread almost 10 years ago

I wonder how is everyone who posted doing now?

also new SB members can read what some of us have gone through and share too
Old 06-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post

I'm still here. LOL.

Been through the same. Countless conversations and frustrations. Quarreled, fought, and there are even times when Mrs would initiate divorce, saying that since she cannot fulfill her duty, she'd let other women do the job.

Or asking me to go find a girlfriend, but don't let her find out. She'll be okay with what she doesn't know.

Eventually I gave up. I started to not talk about it. But time to time, I'll joke about having a girl outside. When the conversation starts, I'll jab in a casual comment "since there's no sex at home".

After countless reminders like that, plus the ultimate threat of going to find myself a fuck buddy, she decided to do something about it.

Now, we're not even comparable to the times we were dating, but at least now she's playing along, calling herself dirty and a slut.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-factor View Post
I'm still here. LOL.

Been through the same. Countless conversations and frustrations. Quarreled, fought, and there are even times when Mrs would initiate divorce, saying that since she cannot fulfill her duty, she'd let other women do the job.

Or asking me to go find a girlfriend, but don't let her find out. She'll be okay with what she doesn't know.

Eventually I gave up. I started to not talk about it. But time to time, I'll joke about having a girl outside. When the conversation starts, I'll jab in a casual comment "since there's no sex at home".

After countless reminders like that, plus the ultimate threat of going to find myself a fuck buddy, she decided to do something about it.

Now, we're not even comparable to the times we were dating, but at least now she's playing along, calling herself dirty and a slut.
That is a better than expected outcome, congrats

how old both now?

and how long did it take for you to reach this compromise eventually?
Old 06-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That is a better than expected outcome, congrats

how old both now?

and how long did it take for you to reach this compromise eventually?
Very long, bro. From the time the sex died down till now, about 7 to 8 years.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Very long, bro. From the time the sex died down till now, about 7 to 8 years.
Glad things are looking up bro !
Old 06-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kengju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'm still here. LOL.

Thanks for sharing and happy to hear that things are going well for u
Marriage takes ‘hard’ work indeed 😄
Old 06-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Thank you bros. It's a bit long, but yeah compare to a lifetime, it's worth the wait
Old 07-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Still here still same no change no improvement...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1