The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[Education] How to be her One Night Lover

Original Article could be found here

How to be her One Night Lover

Do you want to be a one night lover who is able to give a woman the most amazing time of her life, even if you only spend one night with her?

Do you want to be one of the few men who women actually thank for the one-night stand they had, whereas they usually regret it with all the other guys?

If you want to be a man who is able to satisfy women emotionally and sexually while spending a night full of passion with them, you should continue reading.

But why should you even have the ambition to become such a guy?

Well, over the years I realized that whenever I talked about one-night stands with women, I usually listen to frustrated women who regretted what they did. From all the women I spoke to (and I spoke to a lot) there were only two who didn’t regret their one-night stands.

However, none of those two said that it was a memorable experience and when I asked them if they thanked the guy for the time they shared, they laughed in my face.

The more I discussed this topic with women, the more I realized that I didn’t want to be seen as a disappointment and a mistake, whenever I had a one-night stand with a woman. To be honest, I am not a big fan of spending only one night with a woman, because I believe that sex gets better, the more time you spend together in the bedroom (at least to a certain point).

Nevertheless, I had quite a few sexual encounters that only lasted one night and the thought that those women were crying at home, because they regretted their decision to jump in bed with me, killed me. I couldn’t escape the feeling of making women unhappy.

That’s why I decided to change the way I look at one-night stands. I stopped focusing on getting off and started focusing on the fears and hopes that women have when they decide to hop in bed with a guy who will most likely disappear out of her life the next morning.

The last woman with whom I stepped in the role of the one night lover left my apartment in the morning with a smile on her face. About ten minutes after she left, I received a text message from her. In this text message she thanked me for the night.

Let’s have a look at the reasons why she did that.

About Women and One-Night Stands

Just because I said that the majority of women have made very bad experiences with one-night stands doesn’t mean that I regard them as little angels who are seduced by evil men who just wanted to have a piece of flesh for the night.

The truth is that most women are extremely open to having sex with a stranger for one night, without ever seeing him again.

On the one hand, women have the same (or at least comparable) sexual desires like men. When they are horny they are simply looking for someone to fuck. On the other hand, a lot of women fantasize about having passionate sex with strangers.

Unfortunately, this fantasy often results in a disappointment. Nevertheless, a lot of women want to try it out. The desire to try things out motivates them to become extremely active when it comes to the search of a sexual companion who has the potential to please them for one night.

If you think that we men are the ones who are hunting girls for one-night stands you are not only naive, but also unaware of your external environment. Women hunt far more effective for one night lovers than we do. The key to get them is by recognizing which girl literally screams that she doesn’t want to go home alone.

Instead of spending your next night out drinking with the lads, you should start to see the club as your playground for reaching a new level of awareness. Observe the women and try to find out which girl is desperately looking for a one night lover, without finding a guy who is able to recognize her craving.

I don’t want to reveal too much, but if you have a look at the girls who constantly adjust their extremely tight dress, while they are smiling at every man who looks at them, you are good to go.

Why Women Fear One-Night Stands

Even though a lot of women have the fantasy to fuck your brains out, before they disappear out of your life forever, the majority of women are extremely disappointed from their sexual adventures that only lasted one night…or a couple of seconds.

The reason for this is very simple. Whenever your expectation is different than reality, you are disappointed.

What women hope is to sleep with a guy who fulfills the role of her one night lover and who shows her what it really means to have passionate sex with a stranger.

What they eventually end up with is a guy who is so excited that he finally has a one-night stand with a hot chick, that he only needs 60 seconds to cover her in his sperm. Besides having a one-night stand that should be called a one-minute stand, there are other things that women fear about one night stands.

The Fear of Being Used as a Masturbator

The most memorable sentence that one of the women said to me when we discussed how she felt after her one-night stand was this one:

“I felt as if he masturbated inside me”

Sorry, but if a woman has the feeling that you are masturbating inside her you shouldn’t call yourself a seducer.

Sex is something that you have with each other and not in someone.

Unfortunately, a lot of guys obviously don’t care about an emotional and sexual connection, as soon as they have a naked woman in their bed. Don’t get me wrong here. It is totally okay to regard a woman as a sex object (women do that also with us) and to get aroused when you see her naked, but please don’t forget that she is a human being.

She is a human being who decided to let you seduce her, to have sex with you and to let you inside her body. If all you do to thank her for that is to thrust in her like a nervous dog who wants to get off as fast as he can, you don’t have to wonder why she regrets this experience.

The Fear of Social Judgment

Are you one of the guys who tell every single one of your friends the name of the girl you had sex with last night?

Are you one of those guys who show the naked pictures of your lovers to all your buddies, because you want to let everyone know what a stunner you are?

If you are such a guy I have absolutely zero respect for you. Now you might say that I am even worse because I write about sex and seduction every day. Yes, I do this but the reason why I do this is to inspire, motivate and support guys like you.

I never upload any pictures of my past lovers that show their faces, I always use fake names when I share my experiences and the last thing I would do is to reveal the name of my girlfriend.

Even my best friends don’t know the names of the girls I slept with over the last two years.

If you want to become successful with women you have to understand that the biggest fear of women is to be seen as a slut and to be judged for living out their sexuality. Unfortunately, having a one-night stand as a woman can still lead to social judgment, especially when the guy she slept with tells everyone about it.

A guy, who understands what it means to be her one night lover, will keep her identity a secret.

The Fear of Getting a Stalker

Besides being used as a masturbator, women have another fear when it comes to having a one-night stand that a lot of men don’t understand. Some men still believe that the only reason why women have sex is because they want to use their pussy to get in a relationship.

Well, that’s not true.

Don’t be so arrogant and think that every girl who sleeps with you wants to end up in a relationship with you.

Unfortunately, a lot of guys still believe that. When they then combine this wrong belief with the desire to end up in a relationship with a girl they spent only one night with, things can easily get out of control.

He is (or at least imagines to be) in love after one night and he automatically assumes that she dreams about being in a relationship with him.

Why does he assume that?

Because she had sex with him and we all know that women only spread their legs when they want a relationship.

She, on the other hand, is happy that the nightmare is over and that she never has to spend another second with a guy who she had no emotional connection with. The moment she leaves his apartment and looks one last time in his sniveling eyes, she immediately knows that she is in big trouble.

She got herself a stalker!

After ten missed calls and twenty text messages she concludes that her dream of spending the night with an amazing one night lover shattered.

She promises herself to never relive this experience.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 26-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Education] How to be her One Night Lover

How to Be Her One Night Lover

How do you stop being nothing but a bad memory that she wants to forget as fast as she can and start being a one night lover who she wants to thank after a night full of romance, sex and passion?

A good start would be to not use her as a masturbator, to keep her identity a secret and to not be one of those desperate morons who assume that she must be in love now.

Okay, now you know what you shouldn’t do but you still don’t know what you should do in order to be the memorable one night lover that she dreams of. Due to the fact that having sex with a woman, especially when it’s the first time, is not a linear process, you should regard the following tips as an overall concept, instead of consecutive steps.

Once you have integrated all of the following aspects into your love-making, you will soon get your first text message from a girl who thanks you for the night she spent with you.

This one of the most beautiful and valuable compliments you can get from a woman.

Focus on Her Pleasure

What do most guys do when they actually manage to take a girl home from a club or a bar?

How do most guys behave right before and during a one night stand?

When I can believe the girls who shared their experiences with me, the majority of guys behave extremely egoistic. They are so proud of themselves that they have picked up a girl, that they don’t allow themselves to be in the moment, let alone to enjoy the moment.

They are so determined to remember this night as a victory that they stop caring about whether the girl they are with wants to remember this night at all.

Most guys regard the girl they take back home as a conquest, instead of a lover.

As a result they behave like some comic collector who just bought a very expensive first edition, instead of a lover who wants to share an experience with a very precious person.

Yes, pulling a girl from a club and being her one night lover is not the easiest thing in the world, but please forget about your fucking ego when you are lying on top of her.

You can congratulate yourself later. The notch in the bedpost has to wait for a couple of hours.

Instead of concentrating on your gratification, you should start to focus on her satisfaction.

Become aware of how she feels and how she wants to be touched, kissed and fucked by you. Do everything you can to give her the best time you possibly can.

Address the Elephant in the Room

How do you feel right before a one-night stand?

Okay, how do you feel besides being proud as a peacock?

If you are honest to yourself, you are at least a bit nervous, slightly insecure and eager to see her naked for the first time.

When you want to know how she feels you just have to multiply your nervousness level with hundred. She is scared that you will only use her like a $19 fleshlight. She has no idea if you are one of the guys who will tell the whole town that she is a slut. She also doesn’t know if she can get rid of you the next morning. In addition to that, she is worried if you like her body and whether or not her vagina smells good.

She is nervous, anxious, excited and insecure. Your job as a one night lover is it to take away her fears and to help her to get comfortable. The best way to do this is by being completely honest and authentic.

Address the elephant in the room and tell her that you are also a bit nervous and that you will do everything you can to transform this night into a pleasurable experience for her.

On the one hand, this will make her realize that she is not the only one with fears and doubts. On the other hand, this allows her to relax, because she now knows that you are not like the ignorant piece of shit she had sex with one month ago.

Treat Her Like Your Eternal Lover

Didn’t I say that you should make her comfortable around you?

Then why are you focusing all your energy on undressing her as fast as you can?

I know that you only know each other for a couple of hours or even minutes, but that doesn’t mean that you should behave like that. Don’t let her feel that you don’t have the same connection as a couple who is already dating since two years and have had sex with each other 500 times more than you will have after the night is over.

You only make love to her for one night, but for her it should feel as if you are already a well-oiled team in the bedroom.

All you have to do is to make her a guest in your reality.

Kiss her like you would kiss a girl you are deeply in love with. Hug her and press her against your body. Let her feel that she is safe and secure in your arms. Undress her by caressing and kissing every part of her body. Show her that you admire her body and that she and the night you spend with her is special to you.

Love Her For One Night

There is one last thing I have to say.

Having sex with someone is not about the amount of positions you go through or about how much you try to impress her.

Good sex, especially when you have no prior experience with each other, is about focusing on the desires of the girl you are in bed with and adjusting your style of fucking her, according to her needs and her level of comfort.

That’s all I wanted to say. Oh wait, before I forget it. You have probably seen a lot of movies in which the morning after is shown as completely awkward and weird. Forget about your prejudices. The morning after a one-night stand can be very intimate and not weird at all.

All I ask you to do, also for the sake of not being seen as a stalker, is to thank her for the wonderful night, make her some breakfast and tell her exactly what you think. No matter if you want to see her again or not, you should tell her the truth.

After you said what you wanted to say you have to leave it to her if you are her one night lover or the love of her life.

Summed Up Wisdom

How to be her one night lover? Be different than the guys that a responsible for the sad fact that most women regret the one-night stands they had. A lot of women dream about having an experience with a one night lover, but there are some reasons why they fear one-night stands. Unfortunately, a lot of men use women as masturbators, don’t keep her identity a secret and some of them become too clingy after the night is over.

Instead of acting like all the other idiots, you should focus on becoming her authentic and appreciative one night lover. Focus on her pleasure, let her know that you are also human and make her feel as if it wasn’t the first time you have sex. Be her one night lover and leave it to her if you will become more for her.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -

Last edited by randyrockhard; 26-03-2017 at 02:34 AM.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning read.
Old 26-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
deepa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Vanillashake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
saisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa View Post
Support nice story.
This is not a story .

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro
Old 27-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
mothaiba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hawleykee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
bebe1069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share!
Old 27-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Very good info. Thank you TS.
Old 27-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MuscleSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice article TS
Old 27-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Puttytat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS very good article
Old 28-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the info .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1