The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Paiseh bros, i was in Bangkok last week attending a bro's wedding, so didn't manage to update. Since i was in Bkk already, i decided to stay a couple of days more to shopping shopping and makan makan, as well as a trip to Patpong to see see look look. Damn nearly picked up a ladyboy back to the hotel sial... They really look so good until you from outside look cannot tell, even the mouth open to talk, the voice also sound like girl sial. Lucky just as i about to leave, she told me that she is kathoey, pre op, and double checking if i minded. I wasn't exactly feeling adventurous that night, so i declined. I didn't go back to the hotel empty-handed though, as the kathoey went and brought a 100% lady friend of hers over to me. Thai-Chinese, had a super SYT look, big eyes, smooth skin and petite frame. We had a couple of drinks together to build feeling and the 3 of us were off in a tuktuk to spend the night in my room. While the Kathoey didn't touch me, the both of them did give me a good show, and i shared the lady with the Kathoey. quite interesting experience.

Previously on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour...

One particular case, she had to call the wife and tell her what was happening to get the guy off her back. It nearly backfired though, when the guy threatened to leave the wife to pursue Tingting. But in the end, a lot of pressure from the family made him drop his quest for Tingting, and he left the hospital to open a private practice.

Tingting mentioned that her mum often asks about me, how I was doing and if I was still attached to that Korean girl. I laughed, because no doubt Auntie was anxious for us to end up together. Every year that passes, is another year she worries about her daughter being left on the shelf, despite her immense attractiveness. It's even more frustrating because it is down to her daughter's stubbornness.

Afterall, beauty drops off rather fast with age. But more than just worrying about my relationship status, Auntie also wonders if I’m eating well, and if I’m skipping meals, as I sometimes do when I play game too intensely. Tingting told me that her mum treats me like a son that she never had.

I told Tingting about the dried goods which my mum bought for them, and I promised her that I would go over to their house when we got back to Singapore to have dinner with them, as well as pass them the dried goods. Tingting grinned from ear to ear when I said that. Any chance to see me was a good thing to her. And staying for dinner means it wasn't just a hi and bye visit. I'll be there for a while and have to entertain her parents while she can stare at me all she wanted.

She even suggested that I can give their address to my mum, so she can go over to play mahjong with her mum sometimes. I gave her a look, knowing what her plan was, and she smiled sheepishly at me. It was obvious that she was hoping her mum can convince my mum to get us together.

We finished our meal by then, and we poured the last of the wine into our glasses before proceeding to take a walk to take in the view. The view was nice, but typical of night view from a highrise building. If you were standing at the top of the UOB plaza, or the Peak at Hong Kong, the view you will find is similar, just different country.

Lines of lit up roads ran through the black silhouttes of the buildings like arteries through muscle. Billboards that advertised everything from massage to cars to properties blinked and flashed. Traffic noise and talking noise filtered up, even though we were at the 63rd floor.

People around us were drinking, laughing and playing games. Tingting stepped up to the railing and I went behind her. She took a sip of wine, then raised her arms out sideways. I caught the cue and held her around the waist with my hand being careful not to spill my wine on her dress. She sniggered and laughed out loud when I had caught the Titanic reference.

Tingting: Damn cheesy leh you! Hahaha!

Me: You started it lor!

Tingting: How you know it's Titanic?!

Me: Please.... that scene how iconic?! Everyone from our generation knows!

Tingting laughed and hugged me tight with one hand, her other hand still holding on to the wine glass. We broke the embrace and she stood by my side. I had my right arm around her waist, and her left arm around mine.

Tingting: Jun, thank you.

Me: You’re welcome, but for what?

Tingting: For this, for everything you’ve done today.

Me: It’s small thing lah! Don’t mention it.

Tingting: No… to me it means a lot. The secret date. And not just any date to some normal diner, but one where you allowed me to dress up and be pretty. The atas food, the nice view, the good company. Even in the past when we were together, we didn’t have a chance to have this kind of dates.

She leaned into me and I held her closer.

Tingting: I wished I haven’t been that silly and immature last time. Now I gotta wait so long again to make things right.

She turned around and hugged me tight, like a lover’s embrace. I stood there, and put my free arm around her, hugging her back. The breeze had steadily became colder as the hours ticked by, and I could see goosebumps on her arms.

I broke the embrace for a while, and placed our empty wine glasses on the nearby bar table, and unbuttoned my jacket. Taking it off, I put it over her shoulders and watched her smile at the gesture. She thanked me and her slight shivers instantly stopped. She continued hugging me, as it was now my turn to feel the chilling wind.

We lingered there for about 30mins in this silent embrace, before Tingting returned me my jacket and insisted that I wear it. Then she hugged me tight and raised her phone to take a selfie of us. It took a few attempts, as her loose curl of her fringe kept flying into my face. The waitress saw us struggle for The Shot, and came over to us, smiling, and offering to help us take the photo. They used their torchlight as a flash, and took the photo of us against the backdrop of the dome of the lebua state tower. Tingting inspected the photo, smiled with glee and took out 100baht to tip the waitress. Tingting showed me the photo on her phone and said this will go into a special place.

I made the payment for our meal and drinks, and walked out of the bar arm in arm. We noticed the 2 ang mohs as we walked out, and this time, they managed to score as each of them had a Thai girl in their arms. Tingting shot me a disgusted look after looking at them and we continued to exit the bar.

It was a short taxi ride back to Baiyoke, and when we alighted, Tingting insisted on getting a couple of pork skewers and the banana prata from the night market nearby, so off we went, in our formal wear. It drew a few chuckles from the locals as they look at us buying food while being overdressed.

Tingting couldn’t wait and stuffed her mouth with the pork skewers while we were waiting for the prata man to do his elaborate show of cooking the prata. These hawkers have made hawking food look like a performance and art show. Tingting looked at me with her mouth full of food and smiled with her eyes. I shook my head with a grin at how cute she was… Cute glutton to be exact!

“OEI! JUN!!!”
Old 27-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ongtambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FibreHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro, waiting for more!
Old 27-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BiggyLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro! Pls continue..
Old 27-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
sugarpova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see TS updating .... pls continue bro
Old 27-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MuscleSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyLan View Post
Fantastic story bro! Pls continue..
Yes please do
Old 27-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Puttytat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpova View Post
Good to see TS updating .... pls continue bro
Yes do please
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HotVolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

More update plz TS! Cant wait..... Supporting yr thread
Old 27-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, this thread started in 2015, August. Now is 2017. would really love to know that Ting Ting at the end of this story becomes Jun's wife...
Old 28-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

FibreHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilstroth View Post
TS, this thread started in 2015, August. Now is 2017. would really love to know that Ting Ting at the end of this story becomes Jun's wife...
Seems very likely
Old 28-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreHigh View Post
Seems very likely
Indeed. It's still a bit early to tell. It could be Ann too.
Old 29-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

EmlynHughes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update soon!!
Old 30-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Tingting like obvious choice for my wife hor? Hahahaha... C cup boobs with long hair... So far only Tingting and Ann fits the bill... But there are others that come later...

Continuing on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

My stomach instantly flipped when I heard that familiar voice called out to me. I was so successful in avoiding Bryan and Eileen for the whole day, it cannot unravel at this literal last minute. Fuck! Tingting looked at me with shock, then at the person who called out to me. I pretended not to hear and focused on watching the prata man.

“Oei, JUN!” Bryan persisted as he got nearer and nearer.

Eileen: Maybe it’s not Jun leh? He should be with his friends isn’t it? See, that guy also boh hiu you…

Bryan: Confirm is! Even if he wear motorcycle helmet I also can recognize him. OEI JUN!

Bryan saw Tingting looking at him, and was even more convinced that it was me, seeing the expression on Tingting’s face. There was no way that I can escape now, since Bryan is just about 20 meters away from me. I turned over to face him.

Me: Eh! Wah lau! Bangkok got so small place boh? Saw you all in the morning, then now see you again! What you all doing here?

Bryan: Nabeh! You deaf siboh? Call you so many times never hear… Eileen wanted to go night market, so we come out lor, who knows bump into you again. Eh, where are your friends? And who is this chiobu with you? Sawadee krup! Khun chue arai krup? (What’s your name?)

Tingting looked at me with a stunned face, and I laughed, even though I was really stressed about what to do to explain this situation, perhaps it was the nervous energy. Bryan must have thought Tingting is some Thai girl I picked up from somewhere. Tingting did have this insulted look though, that shut me up after a few hahas.

Me: Erm, Bryan, Eileen, meet Nicole. She’s a friend of mine from Singapore lah.

Bryan: Hi Nicole! Wah! You all dressed so well, must be go some atas party issit?

Me: Erm, yeah, we just came from a ball.

Eileen eyed us up and down, scrutinizing every inch of us.

Eileen: So how did you end up with Nicole? Thought you were with your ARMY friends?

Eileen’s voice had a very sharp edge to it, and it was clear to see that she wasn’t pleased.

Tingting: Oh, Jun and his friends were at a wedding dinner of our mutual friend. That groom is one of his army friends also, the wife is Thai. I happen to know the groom also, so I was invited as well. During one of the group outings last time, I met Jun before also. I needed to get back to my hotel and since I was leaving alone, Jun excused himself to send me back lah, he doesn’t feel it’s safe for a girl to be walking alone this late at night in Bangkok.

Bryan: Wah! Small world huh?!

Bryan then winked at me. Eileen wasn’t too convinced.

Eileen: Oh, you staying alone also? Which hotel?

Tingting was caught unawares, but since we were practically at the front of the hotel, and she thought she could get away fast and leave me to fend for myself, she made up her mind quickly.

Tingting: Baiyoke Sky hotel.

Eileen: Same hotel as Jun and his FRIENDS?!

Tingting: Erm.. yah…

Eileen: Too coincidental…

They always said that girls have this gift of intuition, and I already know Eileen is going to call our bluff. The problem is, there’s nothing that I can think of to counter her anymore. I have lost the initiative.

Eileen: Anyways, the night is still young. Dear, why don’t you get some prata also, then we go buy some beers and chat with Nicole and Jun, find out what other things we can do other than the fishing trip. I’m sure they have some idea of some fun activities for a couple to do.

Bryan: You sure? They never even say ok to it leh…

Eileen shot him a glare that made him turn to the prata man to order some banana chocolate prata.

Tingting: Erm.. Jun, it’s ok lah, I think I can go back to my room myself. Anyway, the hotel is just here only. You have a good chat with your friends bah.

Eileen: Eh, no, we already order the food already, and Jun will only give guy-oriented activities like fishing for us to do. I need to find more shopping spots to go to. Maybe chatting with a girl can find out more.

Eileen shot Tingting and I another dirty look.

Resigned to fate, we waited for Bryan to get his prata, then we made our way to the room. I hadn’t passed Tingting the key card to the room. There was no need to. The moment we stepped into the room, all lies and covers will be unraveled.

I took the key card and opened the door. Bryan’s eyes were wide opened, as he was wondering how I would have the keys to Tingting’s room. Stepping into the room, Eileen’s suspicions were confirmed, and Bryan had his answer to why I had the key card. Tingting’s and my luggage were on the floor in front of the bed for both of them to see.

Eileen: Wah! Nicole, your room super big leh! Big enough to put Jun’s luggage also! Can even have a party leh! Can call Jun’s ARMY FRIENDS to come and have party sial…
Old 30-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Bryan looked at me with a very very apologetic face. It wasn’t his fault though, and I can’t blame him.

Tingting stood beside me and held onto my arm, she looked straight ahead, too proud to look down, yet she had no answer to Eileen’s taunt. There was a certain defiance in her attitude. A certain will to fight. She wouldn’t let anyone else trample over her just like that. Even if she was in the wrong, she will always keep her head up high.

An awkward silence filled the suite, and we stood there and looked at each other, with Eileen nodding her head at Tingting and I, willing us to explain. After a while, I held Tingting’s arm and led her to the bed to sit her down, then I removed my tie and jacket and rolled my sleeves up.

Me: Ok, sorry we lied. Or rather, sorry I lied. I didn’t come to Bangkok with my army friends. And her name is not Nicole. Her name is Tingting.

Bryan: OOHHHH!!!!! SO YOU ARE TINGTING!!!! Dear, you remember? Jun’s mum talked about her when she came over that time?

Eileen: Yah, and shut up. I want to hear what the hell is going on. What is the relationship between Jun and Tingting. And why is he cheating on Kim.

There was nothing to hide behind now.

Me: Tingting is my ex-neighbour, and my ex-girlfriend. Now, we are just friends. She is currently on study break, so since I was going to be home alone, I suggested to come to Bangkok, and she agreed. But I couldn’t tell Kim that I was coming here alone with another girl, so I had to lie that I was here with my army friends. We just didn’t expect to meet you guys here.

Eileen: Damn right you didn’t.

*munch munch munch*

Bryan had started eating the prata, and his chewing was making loud noises. We stared at him for a while, and he stared back sheepishly.

Bryan: What?! Later the prata cold how?!

Eileen rolled her eyes and turned back to face me.

Eileen: Jun, I can’t believe it. You have such a nice gf in Kim, and you can’t control being alone for 2 weeks that you have to find another girl to take care of your dick itch? Are you back together with Tingting? If you are, then can you tell Kim? Don’t one leg step two boats.

Tingting: It’s not what you think. We just wanted to come Bangkok for holiday, that’s all.

Tingting looked at me, i can see some hurt in her eyes...

Tingting: We’re just friends, nothing more.

Eileen: Friends?! Friends?! You sure? Friend only stay in suite arh? Friends only go atas date and dress up to the nines? Do hair and all, wear elegant dress somemore.

Me: Eileen, the deluxe rooms were all fully booked, so they offered us a suite instead at deluxe rates. You won’t take?

Eileen: Sure or not? Later is another lie.

Exasperated, I walked to the phone and picked it up, then offered it to Eileen.

Me: Nah, you call reception and ask them yourself. Don’t believe is your dai ji.

Eileen looked at me with a frown.

Eileen: Ok, even if it is, then the dinner leh?

Me: Come holiday buy new clothes cannot wear them and go for a suitable dinner meh? I bought this suit for project presentation, she bought the dress for wedding dinners, then since we bought liao, thought can go have a nice dinner together instead of eat street food everyday mah, do something different.

Eileen kept quiet.

Bryan had finished the prata by now and he put the paper plate away.

Bryan: Dear, let’s just drop this lah. Jun is just here for holiday for Tingting, just like friends go holiday nia. It’s like if I go holiday with Yvonne or Ann mah, nothing big… You don’t think so much. Jun is not the kind of guy to cheat on Kim lah. Even if Tingting and him did do anything, so what? We all did worse mah. What matters is in the end, he loves Kim still. See lah, now you like that confront and accuse, everyone also no mood liao… Somemore we all here for holiday, to enjoy and be happy.

Tingting looked at me, and I patted her hand. What Bryan said did make sense. Most importantly, Eileen sighed and look up. She probably remembered all the orgies in the past and that was quite bad enough that what Tingting and I could have done is but a drop in the ocean. It is always easier to see the faults in others and forget about your own shortcomings.

Eileen: I guess you’re right. I’m sorry, Jun and Tingting, for anyhow accusing yall and spoiling your wonderful evening. Even if something did happen, it’s probably just for fun and nothing really serious.

Tingting sucked up a deep breath of air.

Tingting: It’s ok. I don’t blame you. I won’t potong jalan Jun and Kim, I know about them being attached. I’m not that type of girl. Besides, what goes around comes around doesn't it? If i can potong jalan Jun and Kim, what assurances will i have that it won't happen to me in future with Jun or anyone else for that matter? Let’s just drop it ok? It’s just a small misunderstanding.

Bryan: Ok ok… come come… let’s all kiss and make up, or make out if you want…

Eileen slapped Bryan’s chest and for the first time in the past hour, Tingting and I smiled. Bryan suggested going for drinks to lighten the mood, and we agreed, but only after we changed out into more comfortable clothes.

I went to the bathroom to change first, as Tingting had to remove hair clips from her bun, and Eileen actually offered to help her. After I came out, it was Tingting’s turn, and when she came out, she wore a black t-shirt and her khaki shorts. The t-shirt was small sized, so naturally, her bust stood out again and a bit of her midriff was shown. Bryan’s eyes naturally devoured the beautiful sight, but knowing that Eileen’s mood wasn’t back to normal yet, he tried to be very tactical. Tingting still had most of her make up on her, but she was too lazy to remove it, so she left it on.

We made our way out to the street, and Bryan hailed a cab and told the cab driver to bring us to Patpong. Eileen had no reaction, probably because she thought it was just bars there. The moment we pulled up at Patpong though, she saw the lines of scantily clad women and ladyboys on the streets, she turned and glared at Bryan, who simply shrugged and remarked that most bars in Bangkok are like that. I paid the driver the 150 baht we agreed on and we went out in search of a bar to drink.

In that short walk, I saw Eileen clinging on to Bryan desperately as the working ladies tried to pull and entice Bryan away by flashing at him and pulling his other hand. It was quite comical, but then I saw Tingting had to do the same thing as well when they started to target me.

We eventually settled down in one of the bars which Bryan chose, only because a pingpong show was starting in 20mins and he hasn’t seen it yet. As the night passed, we drank and drank. Then we reached an agreement to not tell Kim about this trip, as Eileen feared she will be hurt even if Tingting was ‘only a friend’. After the pingpong show and 6 jugs of beer, we made our way back to our hotels.

Back in the room, Tingting and I showered together, then we retired to bed. It had been a long day. We were not just physically tired, but also mentally drained by the confrontation with Eileen. Before we slept though, Tingting turned to me.

Tingting: Jun, am I ‘just a friend’ to you? Just a free fuck?

Oh no…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1