The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone know abt Zi Han / Zhi han? will she return? she left quite sudden for the last trip
Old 27-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is sgbeauty Ivy still in our shores?
Old 27-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2292 / Power: 16
FavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond reputeFavorOne has a reputation beyond repute

Booked Esther for a 2 hours session from
https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18

Her massage really takes care of my backache. I also requested more time on the JG where she can take her time to service my prostate. Lol. Feeling of having JG done a pretty lady is always rewarding.

Her service is also excellent. Very caring and gentle. Enjoy the feeling of her breasts rubbing all over me with her erected nipples. Some kissing here and there. HJ not rushing type.

Esther exceeded my expectations on all fronts.
What more to ask for? Real solid massage from a charming beautiful girl.
She relieved my aches, took care of my crown jewels and got me to unload my load real good. Absolutely loved the session. She’s a must go to masseuse. Especially her JG.
Old 27-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
she was only listed recently. looks very pretty
wad happen?
not sure abt that...she's already planning to return before her ads posted in ltd
just visited her few days ago lol
Old 27-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
not sure abt that...she's already planning to return before her ads posted in ltd
just visited her few days ago lol
Is she a gem?
Wasted if she is!
Old 27-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Is she a gem?
Wasted if she is!
She's already a gem for me pic can disc 10%
Old 27-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Benedikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

Basically, she make me change the perspective of PRC.

I believe most bros here what matters most is great service attitude which let us feel comfortable, and she have it.
On top of that, an easy ice-breaker, good massage technique and also she have the pair of magic hands to perform the wonderful HJ.

Reading FR many times but this is my first time writing FR, and she didn't requested it. So i felt that good things should always share around!
Old 27-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/lin-lin-massage/
any commando for this? looks damn syt eh.
Tried her today. She is not exactly new. She said she was here before, but I may have missed her last time. Looks wise, discount from pic a little, maybe because she rushed back from school, so minimal makeup and hair was tied back. Does not look like the big eyes from the pic. Still look ok. Body wise, very slim, perky cute boobs. The last body pic should be her. Once enter, shower alone. Lay on bed and she started her massage. Above average as she learned before, and she initially wanted to work full time in massage shop. However, ethically I think she needs to be educated. There were quite a few calls and messages so she did answer and read them. It was quite disruptive and distracting. The massage was also quite short, probably about 15 mins. Then as I rejected HDLY, was told to turn over. She did a short catbath, and that was when I felt her soft perky boobs on my chest. She only took off her top leaving her panty on when I turned over by the way. She took some liquid and did a BBBJ, then spit and then sprayed something into her mouth then BBBJ again. BBBJ about 5 mins. Then moved and sat beside me to HJ me. Not much pattern. I had good roaming on her perky boobs and went south with not much resistance. Although she did hint not to go too far. Finally came. Washed up and left and bump into another customer of her at the door...I left at the 45 mins mark. So her time management is not good. I think she is just trying to pack customer after customer.

Not much chemistry with her though she is quite happy go lucky and nice to chat with. Maybe some bros can try her and give a second opinion. 50 50 for me.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/lin-lin-massage/
any commando for this? looks damn syt eh.
She should be this Ke Er.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14110717

Bro Special Spawner can verify?
Old 27-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Finally tried xiao ya before she left our shores.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15725906

Her BBBJ is awesome!!! Vacuum cleaner. can keep sucking. stop only till you cum. And many pattern. Machiam AV star. 20/10.

The photo confirm is her. But more chubby. She can converse well. Totally worth 120

Will squeeze 1 more day to RTM before her left.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
She should be this Ke Er.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14110717

Bro Special Spawner can verify?
Tried Ke Er a long long time ago when she was operating from a unit in Area G near to a MRT station. Her photos back then (the Ke Er photos in JB's list) were fake. She claimed they were photoshopped, but my sense was that they were downright fake. From my memory, Ke Er looks nothing like the "Ke Er" or the current "Lin Lin" photos. Hence, it'll probably be an impossible task for Bro Special Spawner to verify.
Old 28-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Tried Ke Er a long long time ago when she was operating from a unit in Area G near to a MRT station. Her photos back then (the Ke Er photos in JB's list) were fake. She claimed they were photoshopped, but my sense was that they were downright fake. From my memory, Ke Er looks nothing like the "Ke Er" or the current "Lin Lin" photos. Hence, it'll probably be an impossible task for Bro Special Spawner to verify.
Thanks. Since this Lin Lin is using Ke Er (SLG)'s number, not new, not her own photos, offering BBBJ, and similar service standard, I assume they are the same person first.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi guys, just curious if the ang pai amy 1-2 years back came back to our shore as she RTC previously..
Old 28-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 13
eJac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram88 View Post
Has visited this lady June a few times and infact she is also known as Chanel.
She has the attractive look which will grown on you and inspite of my few visits, the standard has not dropped and is still there which is worth visiting
Place – Convenient just a mere 5 minutes fm the Main Selegie Road which has many buses plying
Room – Nice and clean with shower attached in the room itself, also there is a massage bed
Looks – Nice and comforting appearances
Massage skills – Good skills with the right pressure
Juagen – Very comfortable which you can feel the urge to release in shorttime
Not a time watcher and she can converse with us easiy and always can feel her smile
Will not hesistate to visit her again.
First time visit June, I was interested in the juagen cos very long never service already.

Will not repeat what other bros said in previous MRs. Just need to highlight that her massage is topnotch! Definitely for massage lovers.

And the JG is superb! For those who regularly go for servicing you will know what I mean, she's in the league of YF.

Also, help her to clarify, June and Chanel are 2 different persons. They look the same because they are twin sisters! They operate next door to each other. I wonder if they do tarma! My next target is Chanel.

http://www.liltigersden.com/chanel/
Old 28-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7817 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJac View Post
First time visit June, I was interested in the juagen cos very long never service already.

Will not repeat what other bros said in previous MRs. Just need to highlight that her massage is topnotch! Definitely for massage lovers.

And the JG is superb! For those who regularly go for servicing you will know what I mean, she's in the league of YF.

Also, help her to clarify, June and Chanel are 2 different persons. They look the same because they are twin sisters! They operate next door to each other. I wonder if they do tarma! My next target is Chanel.

http://www.liltigersden.com/chanel/
How about Gucci? Su Fei? Who is who?

No wonder there is disparity on their reviews.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1