The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
My holidays Trip

Good day.

A lot of bros ask me about my adventure with maids. And did I ever go back with them for trips or visiting their place/house in their home town and province

Yes I did. I was the adventurous type, and I had no problem walking alone on the street of Manila.

So decided to write on one of my best trip to Philippines. Pardon me if I am slow to update this post, as I just started writting and had to pause to recall the details.

Sorry for poor description and grammer as I am no writer.

But I really do appericate bros, if you like my story. Upz me some beer

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 09-05-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My holidays Trip

There I was, sitting comfortable at the business class cabin of PAL and with a grin on my face that had lasted almost an hour. I was on my way back from my holiday trip. Or I rather call it the "sexpedition" because I flew to my FB home town for 5 days. .

Her place is 8 hours bus trip from Manila. My aim to have a quiet and screwing her holiday. But never, never did I expected that I end up screwing more than one..

Here are the breakdown
A) My FB
B) My FB young daughter
C) My FB younger sister
D) Ex FB = Miss $200, see my other posting

Knowing my FB for almost year. She planned to go back to her hometown for 2 week vacation and ask me if I want to tag along. She is going back to meet her family and at the same time is her brother death anniversary She had completed her 2 years contract here and had just renewed for another 2 years. In between, she is allowed 2 week holiday off, air ticket will be paid by her employer.

I always wanted to visit the Philippines and since I have a trusted FB, why not? So I ask her for the date and I make a trip to the travel agent at Lucky Plaza and booked my ticket. The counter staff offer me a 3 days 2 night promotion with staying at Holiday inn in Manila. I took the offer and request my stay in the hotel to be at the last 3 days of my trip. Meaning I will follow my FB to her place first and then come back to Manila for the last 3 days.

So initial planning
Sunday : Sin to Mnl
Monday : FB house
Tuesday : FB house
Wednesday : FB house
Thursday : Manila
Friday : Manila
Saturday Mnl to Sin

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AirBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you are really brave to even step into her house. Not afraid her family members will do things to you?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBust View Post
TS, you are really brave to even step into her house. Not afraid her family members will do things to you?
Bro AirBust

yup. Not scare.

1) Know her for a year = 12 off day + some holiday.
2) Need a hoilday to de-stress
3) Sick and tired of nearby country
4) Believe no venture no gain, no fuck no son, no guts no glory
5) When it time to die, it is time to die.
6) Life is short, enjoy it.
7) Don't worry, be happy

I am glad I tried...it was one of my best holiday trip

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Support support
Old 09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camp, camp.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all

Support. Support

Click this Link to get 20GB of free online storage

Referral Link
Old 09-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

All set and meet her at the airport on Sunday morning. Her employer only drop her outside the departure hall and went off, She proceed to meet me and we check in together ,sitting side by side in the economy class, Almost 4 hours later, we landed outside Aqnioy International Airport.

Hail a local taxi which send us down to the bus interchange. Looking at the street of Manila, I find them rather old and not as tidy as compare to the city business area - Markati. Looking at the billboard and sign along the way, saw Jolie Bee, Chow King, KFC and Macdonald. It was an eight hour journey from the bus station to my FB house. So I just stuff my ear with the headphone and relax to the music in my handphone.

As we go further and further away from Manila towards north of Luzon , passing by countless towns, mountains, rivers etc. Was really amazed by this wonderful country. The wheels of modern time seems to have forgotten this country, leaving in my views the original untouch breadth taking scenery. Eight hour bus journey in the highway to reach her province and town. The so call higway is a 2 way single lane road. Not like what we have here 3 - 4 lanes on the expressway. Bus was easily stop and jam by the following

1) Herd crossing - cow, goat, sheep crossing from one side of the road to the farm on the other side
2) Grain drying - along the highway there a a lot of farm, as farming require mud, there is not much cement building around for them to dry their grain. So those smart farmers will spread all the rice grain still wrap with the husk on the highway. Allowing all sort of vehicles to pass thru and grinding it. That is why I cannot find much whole grain when I shop at their supermarket. All was crush into broken bits.
3) Cow cart - farmers using cow to do short distance transport . They too hog the road
4) Wedding party. They make full use of cement road
5) Funeral - to transport the body to the grave yard. Simillar to our local chinese style.

Nigth fall and finally the bus pull to a stop.

Me : finally, have we arrive?
FB : not really, we just reach the town only
Me : really, still got some more road to travel? My legs don't feel like they belong to me now..
FB : My brother will pick us up and send us to my house. Another half and hour journey
Me : Good grief.

When we drop off from the bus,her borther was there waiting for us near a petrol kisok with his motorcycle attached with a side car . Togther with him was his son and my FB daughter

Profiles

Brother - A robust farmer, being farming since he help his dad and take over the farming land
Brother son - tall and skinny. Studying IT in the local Uni
FB daughter - aged 20. small size, have a small dimple when she smile, a rather SYT

I greet the brother and his son. But My FB daughter was rather shy, she just call me Tito and stay with my FB. Tito means Uncle.We boarded the motorcycle and head straight for home.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 09-05-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

A gem thread to follow.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hongy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for being too straight forward.

luckily he nvr called u tiko haha
Old 10-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

A potential good story coming up! Keep it up TS!
Old 10-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

very organised write-up. 超赞!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
.......I end up screwing more than one..

Here are the breakdown
A) My FB
B) My FB young daughter
C) My FB younger sister
D) Ex FB = Miss $200, see my other posting

So initial planning
Sunday : Sin to Mnl
Monday : FB house
Tuesday : FB house
Wednesday : FB house
Thursday : Manila
Friday : Manila
Saturday Mnl to Sin
Old 10-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

support support, nice share
Old 10-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

subscribed...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Thanks for the supports.

Sorry but I cannot rush into juicy details sooner. I have to describle what I saw in the hometown.

I believe it is good to learn more when reading, even into FRs. Don't wish for my story to be just talking about action on the bed.

Here are some common term I will be using

Tito - Uncle ( Bro hongy is right , it really sound like tiko )
Tita - Aunty ( sound like ti da - talkative in Hokkien )

So men = tiko and women = naggy.....hahahah

Ate ( read as Ah Teh = big sister )
Nanay ( read as Nai Nai = mother )
Tatay ( read as dai tai = Father ).

Enjoy reading my story. Have a nice weekend

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 10-05-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1