The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Midnight2U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My holidays Trip

hope to see more soon TS!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 small windows in her room, one facing the road the other facing her parents house. And to my greatest shocking...there was no air con!!!! I cannot sleep without air con... ( Ji Bai Chiam Liao )

As it was getting late, I could not go for a quick shower. This is becasue there is no heater in her house. To boil hot water will take quite a while and everyone is tired. I have but no choice just change into my night suit. I open the wardrobe and look for spacing to put my clothing from my luggage.

On one layel of the shelves, I saw some bras neatly folded. What catches my eyes was a small white bra with brown poka dots. I put my finger on it and fondle it slowly. It does not belong to my FB. Her size is bigger, this look like a teenager's bra. I lift it up with both hand and the bra fallen from folding, right infront of my very eyes...hmmmm cup B. Bring it closer to my face and a lite fragance smell creep slowly into my nose. The bra was not new, but was cleanly wash.

Just then my FB appear from the door

FB : Dear, have you change? I have bring you a small fan.

And she saw me holding the white poka dot bra. What will you, fellow brother samster do? For me, I just lift the bra and show it to her.

Me : This is yours? Very cute.
FB : No, this belong to my daughter ( smiling )
Me : No wonder I found it too small to fit you. Why is your daugther stuff in the wardrobe. ( putting back the bra into the shelve.)
FB : She run out of space in hers and I don't really use this wardrobe, since I am working oversea.
Me : I see. She had grown into a fine young lady.

I move toward her and put my arms around her. Kissing her on her cheeks and slowly moving to her lips. She giggle a bit and allow my lips to be locked with hers. Her left hand slide down to my little brother and grip him tightly. While still gripping , she stop kissing me and say

FB : Dear, it is late and I am sleeping with my daughter. Now be a good boy and go to bed. Alot to do tomorrow morning.

My speedometer went from 120 kph and straight down to zero. But I do understand her concern. So I kiss her goodnight and prepare myself for the night.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice
Old 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sis, I will upz you back next month. ( think I will have 2 power by then)

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Thanks Sis, I will upz you back next month. ( think I will have 2 power by then)
Up bro, u v cute leh .. btw if u r afraid of heat when there's no air con, take a cold water shower. That's what I did as i don't sleep with air con.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Hahaha, sis, it is almost midnight. And there is no water tap. You have to use the water pump to pump up water into a pail and bring it into the bathroom.

Water is free from the ground. And like most water well....it will be freezing cold

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 11-05-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha, sis, it is almost midnight. And there is not tap. You have to use the water pump to pump up water into a pail and bring it into the bathroom.

Water is free from the ground. And like most water well....it will be freezing cold
I experienced before in a kampong in Tioman, we bath in the spring water and water is freezing cold
Old 11-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

The bed was an old king size bed with mattress, a pillow and a blanket and a green color net. All those who stay by the country side have mosquito nets covering their bed while they sleep. Reason is simple, farming site are hot spot for these insects. I stood infront of the bed looking helpless at the net. It had been folded nicely and put next to the pillow. How do i know how to setup this net? We never have such things back in Singapore.

Luckily my FB is kind enough to help. So embrassing, cannot not even set up a net?
She flip open the net, pull two corner of it and hook to two rusty nails by the side of the window. The balance two goes to another two nails on the wall. Me - a man from a great city just stand by and watch. Offer no help and don't know where to help.

FB : All ready, sleep tight

Another issue come to my mind............. Where is the bolster? No bolster how to sleep? Slowly I crawl my way into the bed. Squeaky sound follow on every move that I make. Mattress was hard and the spring had lost it bounciness. The pillow was soft and flat. I wanted to cry...now I really miss my bed. I swirl the blanket into a bolster form and cuddle it.

Eyes shut and was trying to sleep. But noise kept coming to my ears. Distance dog barking, motor vehicle passing by occasionally and those dreaful sound make by insects near the farm. I knew it it going to be a long night. But fatigue finally caught up with me and I soon dozed off into slumberland.

End of day 1

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 12-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Nice story, keep it coming. SUpport and Support.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 12-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Vespernova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more
Old 14-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Day 2
Monday : FB house

Rays of the morning sun shine right at my covered eyes, open them and saw a strange envoirment...where was I? Oh yeah, my FB house in PH. Crawled out of the net and went to take my watch at the plastic table. What the f....! It is only 5.30am in the morning and the sun is so bright? Thinking of going back to bed and drop dead, but how to? with such brightness filling up the room.

Take out my toothbrush and drag myself out of the room. No one was in the living room. Wonder if my FB is awake..but her daugther room was closed. So I proceed to the kitchen and to the bathroom. Passing by the kitchen, notice the stove is on, water is being boil.

My FB was there at the washing area, using the water pump and washing clothes.

FB : How was your night dear?
Me : ok, no dream I guess. Mine, it is only 5.30am and the sun is so bright?
FB : Yes, the sun is early at our side here. It was be dark around 5pm too.
Me : I see, maybe because PH to near to the East side.
FB : Go and brush your teeth. Know how to use the water pump?
Me : Never try before, let me try.

The so call water pump was just a metal rod piercing down deep into the ground. While the handle and filter which stood around my waist level above the ground. I put a small cup directly below the mouth of the pump and started pumping. Splash Splash, the water was crystal clear and cold.

Me : The water is clean and cold.
FB : yes dear, and it is free. Every household have one. We just pump when we need to use. But don't drink straight from the pump. Water must be boil before drinking.
Me : I see, how about electricity, not free right?
FB : No, this one we have to pay, and the gas tank in the kitchen too. Wash up and come to the kitchen. I have breakfast ready.

I proceed to the corner of the toliet to brush my teeth. By the way, the local call them as CR - Comfort Room. If you go around shouting for toliet toliet , no one will understand. Standing there brushing my teeths, endless stretch of paddy fields come into my vision. Seeing the rice paddy swaying in with the direction of the wind. The golden rice husk reflecting the sun's ray making lots of golden giltters...what a sight.

Suddenly I notice something was moving underneath where I stand, I look down and see a dozen of yellow chicks running pass me, and to the mother hen on the other side. I was standing too near the coop, frightening these little ones. Should try to catch one later when I am free.

Back to the kitchen and sure enough, breakfast was ready.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 15-05-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
genuine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salamat po for the story .
Old 16-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Suddenly I notice something was moving underneath where I stand, I look down and see a dozen of yellow chicks running pass me, and to the mother hen on the other side. I was standing too near the coop, frightening these little ones. Should try to catch one later when I am free.

Back to the kitchen and sure enough, breakfast was ready.
Bro, u write very well and I can picture the rice fields and the dozen of cute little chicks. What a sight to greet u in the morning!

I probably will chase them all around frighten the hell out of them!

V nice holiday story n i m camping for more!!
Old 16-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Can feel is another world

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1