The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My holidays Trip

My FB was at the table waiting for me. Only the 2 of us. Her children are nowhere to be found.

A little information on my FB. She is 38 years old, small built and a C cup. Know how to maintain her looks, I must say she is a beauty in her younger days. When I met her second time in a birthday picnic, she really look pretty as she stand out among the others. Few Bangals was trying their luck but she did not bother them. She married young and have 2 children. She come to Singapore and work, but her husband was the jealous and suspicious type, always thinking that she is here with another man. they alway quarrel and one day she learn that her husband had betray her. He had another woman.
She summoned up enough determination and file for separation and took custody of the 2 children.

Breakfast was simple, fried egg with Filipino sausages and bread. The Filipino sausages was the best sausages I ever tasted. It is made of beef, pork and other spices. It goes under the brand of "Pure Food." So if you happen to be there, try the original Pure Food sausages. I won't vote for the other's brand .

The bread was more like a butter roll in a bun shape, soft and warm.

Me : Bread is warm, did you bake it?
FB : No, the bread man delivery this morning.
Me : Bread man? he come here in the morning?
FB : No dear, it was the bakery shop assistant, he will ride his motorcycle along the village, make a round trip and back to the shop. A metal box attached to the back of his motorcycle with all the bread inside for sales.
Me : Wow, all the bread. Can we have the sandwhich - square type loaf tomorrow , easier to roll with the sausages
FB : No dear, they only sell one type of bread. And he will pass by here every morning at 4am.
Me : 4am !!!
FB : If you miss him, he will detour back half an hour later. But all the bread will be sold out by then.
Me : I see, I want to catch him tomorrow at 4am. Can you wake me up?
FB : sure ( laughing). When you finish, pass me your clothes for washing.
Me : thanks, but I will wash my own undies.
FB : It ok, don't be shy, pass all to me.

Once done, I proceed back to the room and retrieved my soiled clothing for her to wash, including my underwear. She take them under her arms and ask me to take a rest inside the house.

Feeling bored, I decided to leave the house and take a look at the outside. Did not see the place clearly yesterday as we arrived in pitch dark. Wanted to see what is like outside. So I head for the front door.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 06-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 16-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luv2f deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Starbuck,

Really enjoyed your vivid description of farm life on an early morning in Philippines. You brought me back to those times when I was with my wife
holidaying in the province in Visayas.

Many thanks for sharing such simple joy with us.
Old 16-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Camping here. Story heating up soon?
Old 16-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2f View Post
Bro. Starbuck,

Really enjoyed your vivid description of farm life on an early morning in Philippines. You brought me back to those times when I was with my wife
holidaying in the province in Visayas.

Many thanks for sharing such simple joy with us.
Thanks, it was really fun there. I am glad I did went there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeone View Post
Camping here. Story heating up soon?
Thanks bro, Yup, heating up soon. A good soup take time to boil.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 17-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Standing at the door, I can see another endless stretch of paddy fields infront of me beyond the road. On the right where the road lead to, was a huge mountain with little greenly. Below this mountain, can see a few houses scattered along the way, and up upon my head was the clear blue sky with no building, scraper or tower blocking my view.

Next to where the motorcycle was parked, there was a huge tree with long stretched branches. Under the tree, stand a sweet young lady in white pajamas. I sit down on a chair near the balcony and watch her quietly. Her pajamas was translucent white, and with the help of the sun's ray, I can see the black lace bra and white panty beneath it. She was holding a plate of left over rice, and scattering them on the ground. A big crowd of poultry surrounded her, picking greedily at the rice on the ground. As the wind blow gently, her long hair seem to be dancing with the wind. She look like an angel from the above, making me lost in my thoughts….

She notice me sitting at the balcony, and called to me

Cita : Good Morning Tito
Me : ( coming to my sense ) ah…oh, good morning……
Cita : ( coming toward the balcony ) How are you Tito
Me : Fine, good , er….sorry I did not get your name last night
Cita : My name is Floracita. You can call me Cita for short.
Me : Floracita, that is a nice name.

By now she is standing at the down step of the balcony, I can see her figure with the help of the sun's ray again. A almost perfect hourglass figure, more toward the slim side. Not like her mum which is a little plump. I moved my eye sight from her face downward to her bra. The black lace bra matches that white brown polka dot bra which I have fondled last night. I dared not to move further down , worrying my eye sight will get stuck forever if I move down. I stand up and quickly look beyond her shoulder toward the tree.

Me : What are you doing, feeding the hens and chicks?
Cita : Yes.
Me : Can I try?
Cita : Sure Tito
Me : Must stand under that tree?
Cita : Yes, we usually feed the chicken there. Under the shade.
Me : I see, ok, I will try from there.

I grabbed a bit of rice and scattered them on the ground. The chicken swas busy pecking at the rice, making a lot of noise.

Me : that was fun, do you do these everyday?
Cita : Yes Tito
Me: Really? You are not working now?
Cita : No. my new job start next month
Me : I see. Your brother?
Cita : He is in school
Me : OUCH….!!!

I felt a painful pinch on the right of my backside. Quickly turned around and saw a flat beak, white and gray feathered creature. It was the one who pinch me. Apparently it wanted to have its feed and I was the one holding the plate, It pinched me to get my attention. Cita was covering her mouth and giggling away.

Cita : Sorry Tito, I forget to tell you to be careful of the duck.
Me : Hahahaha, now you tell me. Lucky he did not pinch my front.

As we are laughing away, my FB appeared. She talk to Cita in their language for a while, which I do not understand. Cita went back to the house and my FB said

My FB : Come dear, follow me. I want to talk to you.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 17-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 17-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
I felt a painful pinch on the right of my backside. Quickly turned around and saw a flat beak, white and gray feathered creature. It was the one who pinch me. Apparently it wanted to have its feed and I was the one holding the plate, It pinched me to get my attention. Cita was covering her mouth and giggling away.

Cita : Sorry Tito, I forget to tell you to be careful of the duck.
Me : Hahahaha, now you tell me. Lucky he did not pinch my front.

Haha this is so cute (^_^)☆
Old 17-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hakxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice ! thanks for sharing
Old 20-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frozenfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story... can't wait!
Old 20-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

I followed her back into the hall. The hall and the kitchen was separated by a TV rack in between. TV was spoilt and they can do away without any TV shows to watch at night. We both sat on the chair and My FB says

FB : Dear, tomorrow is my brother's death anniversary.
Me : Yes, I know. You told me before we came here
FB : I will be very busy later and tomorrow.
Me : Yes, I understand.
FB : I am going to town later to buy some prayers stuff. Tomorrow, I will be with my family to the graveyard in the morning and then follow by the prayer mass in the afternoon
Me : So I will not be seeing you the whole day?
FB : No dear, we will be back in the late afternoon.
Me : I see
FB : Would you like to come along?
Me : Nay, you know I don't really like crowd.
FB : But you will be all alone here.
Me : It ok, I have my laptop and books to read. Just make sure you leave me some foods.
FB : Are you sure you will be fine.
Me : Dear, I am not a young kid. I will be fine.
FB : Okay. I will be going town later. You want to join me?
Me : Sure, I like to get some stuff also
FB : Okay. I call you when I am going. Now I am going to my parent house.
Me : Okay

I take a look at my watch. It is only 7.40am. Still very early and I am alone in the house. I headed back to the room, switched on the small fan. Luckily I brought along my Louis Chia's novel - The Duke of Mount Deer. Lying down on the bed, I started to enjoy my read. Maybe I was really tired and I soon doze off again. Did not know how long I have slept. Felt someone was shaking me gently, and I opened my eyes and saw my FB

FB : Dear, wake up. Time to go to town
Me : Oh…I must have fallen asleep. What time is it now?
FB : 11 am. Go wash up. We will take my brother motocycle to town.
Me : Ok, give me 5 mintues.

I noticed my T-shirt is wet. Must be the hot weather making me sweat while I was sleeping. So I change to fresh clothing and boarded the motorcyle, which is going to town. Now I can see clearly the road along our way to town. We are out of the village after 10 minutes of the journey passing by that endless stretch of paddy fields.Crossing a small bridge and we are on track with the main road. I saw a little waterfall in underneath the bridge.

Me : That one look nice. ( pointing to the waterfall ) Can go there and swim?
FB : Can, if you want to get badly bitten by the mosquitos.
Me : That serious?
FB : Yes, the water look clean on top, but you never know what is below.
Me : Then better not.

I can see more and more residence houses along both side of the road. It was just like our Land Property. Their's land space is bigger, but the houses are not nicely painted. My FB told me these are the slightly rich peoples in her province. They can afford bigger land and stay near to town. Along the track, there are some peddlars selling all kind of local snacks. So sad I do not have the chance to stop and try. Passing by a big compound with a school logo. It was their elementary school. All the building was grey cement color. It seems that they don't believe in painting their building?

After the school was a simple chapel. This chapel was dark brown in color. Do they only painted this? Well. I have no idea. After the chapel, came a few motor service shop houses. They repair and service motor cars and bikes. Much like what we have here, but the shop was built by using wooden plank . Moving on. We saw some ruin houses and empty slot of lands. My FB explained that, the ruins are those rich people who go busted, and the empty land are for sales. Asking me if I want to buy any lof these lands. I just look at her and smiled.

There was the fire station at the end of curve. I stared hard at that one and only fire truck. It was still a fire truck, with a propeller attached in the front. There was a handle on the propeller for you to wind up the engine. I ask my FB.

Me : So you need to wind up to keep the engine started.
FB : Yes
Me : By the time you wind up, the house had been burn down. How to save the fire?
FB : Hahahaa, don't know
FB Brother: We are here. This is our town

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 20-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 20-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

The Duke of Mount Deer - 鹿鼎记
Old 20-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
The Duke of Mount Deer - 鹿鼎记
Wow Sis, you read that also?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Wow Sis, you read that also?
I watched that show X times already ..
Old 20-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting here to support bro starbuck
Old 20-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1