The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mkrko is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Dear all choingsters,

Always lingering around for sharing by all bros here, my turn to offer my humble FR for Saran(LTD).

Chance upon her post when searching for a ML to ease the overload in 小弟弟.
Text her and received response shortly on her availability. Fast hand fast leg confirm appt..

Direction by her is direct. Manage to reach her unit without difficulty n no security to give u a scrappy look. Like what other bros say, she will offer to shower u(but only I naked in the shower lah).

Location - Central
Look - 7/10 (GND and quite match the age in LTD)
GFE - 8/10 (able to engage in conversation while trying her best to smooth ur ache in both heads.
Roaming - South prohibited with top naked
Massage skill - 7/10 ( as I am a big build, can sense she is trying her best)
Handjob - smoothing, (licking my nipples while stroking with skills) succumb to her smooth hand...
Shortchanged - No. Spent almost 60mins at her place.
Staying alone - yes (easy place to find foods after unloading ur 25Grams!

Good thing are mean to be share! And thks all bros for the sharings that makes my 小弟弟 & me a happy person.

Have already book my next appointment!
Old 16-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 28
footlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to behold

xiao xiao and mumu number still ringing eh?
Old 16-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is today condition? Safe?
Old 16-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
But bro are you sure its them at the other end of the phone
Better thread lightly....
If you hear anything other than a PRC accent, just say you're calling from shittybank. They always cold call one..
Old 16-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

footlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to beholdfootlongdick is a splendid one to behold

no, ring for more than 10 secs i just hang liao ><
Old 16-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
xiao xiao and mumu number still ringing eh?
They are given 5 days to RTC.
Old 16-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

MR for Peace (LTD).

So I went to visit her the first time few days ago.

Location : very accessible but only 7/10 because it is not discreet, you will know what I mean if you been there. One of the least discreet place I've been to.

Looks : big eyes staring at me strip and wear. very petite and one of the most petite one I have visited. 90% accuracy to photo.

GFE : perhaps there was little or none, felt quite commercially done and routine. No "teh" feel. 5/10.

Massage : checked on strength twice but not the ones I enjoyed. 6/10

Boobs : definitely not for boobs lovers. Small A? Nice pink nips tho. These are quite sensitive as well, I tuned them and shortly she shook my hands off. I already very gentle.. 7/10

Sensual : short lived, had better. Did had cat bath and BM tho, also so so la. Kiss my neck, ear. 7/10

Roaming : no signal near south, only manage to piak her butt cheeks.

HJ : as a 1-shot-1-kill guy, normally will take me a while but I did came within 10 mins. By my standards that's pretty fast liao. Give that a 9/10. Usual suck nips and wank method.

Cup of water was offered after dressing up though, nothing much. No hug no kiss.

Damage : 110 + tips.

RTM : sorry, I already found my favourite ML and thus standards for me are high. Better if not no RTM.
Old 16-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chelsea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Operation still on till next week.
Friend in axxx vxxx told me
Old 16-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

Jiak ba liao buey?

Last edited by carlzeissplanar; 18-10-2015 at 08:24 AM. Reason: jiak ba liao
Old 16-10-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
notasexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually have a booking tonight -_-". Is it still safe to go? Though the booking is not the common area.
Old 16-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasexgod View Post
I actually have a booking tonight -_-". Is it still safe to go? Though the booking is not the common area.
Lol not sure how u expect Brudders to answer u whether u will be safe or not? At least I know I won't be cancelling mine today.
Old 16-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Apelles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
Has anyone tried the new stable Alecia? Please share your experience leh~
Bro SteveSh,
Tried Li-na from this stable. No complain. Good massage, good service. Money isn't go down the drain. Not too comfortable with the BBBJ though. Cos I always want to be safe, just BJ will do. But she caught me off-guard, in the end just go with the flow with little boss taking over control. Boobs quite a handful too.
Old 16-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
notasexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol understand. Actually just dont want sabo the ML make her lose ricebowl. For us at most tio detain at police post right.
Old 17-10-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/

MR on Connie (really ang pai in the making)

called her up in the morning after i saw another bro's MR on her, so successfully booked her in afternoon 1pm.

Room: Master Bedroom with attached toilet.
Looks: 9/10 (Student, GND, SYT exactly look like pic), with lesser make up, she really belongs to the natural beauty in my opinion. the makeup make her look even more chio
Body: petite, about slightly below 1.6m. she said she is fat, with areas at tummy but i find it okay, she got hour glass figure in my opinion i wonder how it will feel like to piak piak her
Boobs: 7/10 (small B with pink protruded nipples, very nice to suck)
Massage: 8/10 (very detailed cover you from head to leg)
Service: 7/10, can be better, HJ with oil in nude with 4G roaming. no french and no painting nor fingering. she is not comfortable with 69 position so i didn get to see her pussy)
RTM: YES i think i got kc-ed liao!

She is the roommate of meizi (SH69) as she told me, open the door and see her wearing la senza see thru lingerie, my fav color green some more. but the bra abit oversize, so i could peep into the bra and saw her nipples initially, such turn on. very nice throughout the massage she didn see her phone even once. Very chatty like chatting with a friend, she is still a student, come here to study so now having school holiday. better catch her quick cos she might be busy once school starts and might not service.

watch myself, and came out saw her already strip naked. quite hairy but i like her process is really quite different from others. you have to try it then you know what i mean. she got do this upper back massage (me facing the ceiling), she will be on top of behind my head, sometimes her boobs will press on my head slightly but the scene was damn gorgeous damn steam i cannot forget.

2 shot twice, the first one was really unexpected to be so fast. her GFE is really there, her moaning really buey tahan, esp when i reach to her pussy from the back(my arm is long), didn finger but was stroking outside, didn see but can imagine it is a very great tight pussy. i thought after the massage, 2nd time i can perform better. totally cannot, hold for slightly longer but still gave away to her moaning and smooth skin i was just caressing her back body and boobs. asked her to turn over for 69 but she said not comfortable with that so i didn force.

to be frank i could caress her soft silky skin and suck her pointy pink nipples whole day long. in the long run i think she can fight with other ang pais liao.

cheers
Old 17-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=566873

any comments on this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1