The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Has anyone tried bei-er (贝儿)

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213

She's gorgeous looking and F-cup! But not many MR. So skeptical. Deciding between her or Venus!
Old 29-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
doch is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Has anyone tried bei-er (贝儿)

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213

She's gorgeous looking and F-cup! But not many MR. So skeptical. Deciding between her or Venus!
Booked her (Bei-Er) for 1pm slot today, but till now, still haven't see her...
😔
Waited nearly 40mins liao....
Old 29-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doch View Post
Booked her (Bei-Er) for 1pm slot today, but till now, still haven't see her...
😔
Waited nearly 40mins liao....
Oh gosh... bro... try to book another ml in the area bah... maybe still got slot... unless you lunch hour and got limit... good luck bro

Zara
Old 29-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried this bing bing?

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=462576
Old 29-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Hi bros. my FR for Lil Tiger's XIN ER

I posted it on her thread.
Thanks Bro for the FANTASTIC MR.

RELOCATION NOTICE- Pls note that she has shifted to a Studio Apartment comes complete with Pro Massage Bed. CENTRAL location minutes' walk from the MRT station.

Million thanks for the support!
Old 29-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonelyemoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new member here! Thinking of trying liltigers angel or Kiki. Which of these girl allows nipple sucking cause I always wanted to try that thanks!
Old 29-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
relaxlah2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I happened to see someone mentioned he missed "Yan-Er formerly with Litigerden" for his back issues.

I cannot remember where I saw that post.
Hence, I am sharing here as she is my favorite ML.

Do note she will be leaving SG on 5th August, so for those of you who missed her massage do contact her soon.

You can still reach her at the old number that she was using ending with xx58.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 22
SGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't been active in the scene for a really long time and decided to break my regrown virginity with a happy ending massage.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=459956

Just came back from a session with Fei Er today at around 2pm.
Ding dong, door open. "Meow" Hello.
A cute and SYT smiling back.
Great looks great girl.

Was then lead to the room. Nice cosy room and the aircon is cold enough. Recently too hot outside already.
After breaking the ice , went for the massage and finished off with a BBBJ/CIM.

Dun wanna go into more detail, will just give the rating.

Look : 8.5/10
Body:8.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (firm and right size for her body frame, for me i like it alot)
BBBJ : 9/10 (to be honest it was really expert, not expecting that from a girl with her cutesy looks)
Massage: 7/10
GFE : 9/10

Overall feeling when step out of the door : 8.5/10
Old 29-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
cameo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Report for Zu Er:

Location: central which is good for me cos I live in west region always have to travel east to xxx.
First impression: SOP plus a drink for me. I prefer service oriented massage girls.
Looks: 8/10 I have v high expectations for looks and she did not disappoint
Boobs: 10/10 C/D cup natural, HUGE!, 100% natural. Cb first time see and feel one, kena shiok my cock
Body: 8/10 my type, abit meaty at the right places
HJ: good 9/10 my lil bro hard to please but she managed to score pts, great service!
Massage: above average, for the money consider vvv good.
Overall: 8.5/10 gem status, considering my high expectations lol!!!

°•❤•° 祖儿 Zu Er °•❤•°
大波波专业按摩师
✿✿✿✿ by Mingzhao888 ✿✿✿✿

Old 30-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Review of angel you get it here MR for ANGEL !!
Old 30-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

She's really good at massaging! Easily break ice and was very accommodating. Everything in bro's mr are true. Her hands are indeed swollen and enduring the pain while staying true to her massage. She did say biz went up after bro's MR? Haha.

Visit her if you plan to, leaving at the end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

SHIOK 爽爽 ★ OMG! NOT ANOTHER 1.70m SYT PLS ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ

The small head has been getting a lot of BBBJ/CIM action lately, thanks to the many good bros here that share their reports. Last week, it wanted something different, nothing too slutty. So I began to browse through 老虎 den and all the related reports. A couple of SMS were send out simultaneously.

爽爽 gave a friendly reply almost immediately, but location is too far for me on that day so I rejected her, but she still thanks me politely for my enquiry. I just like the way she replied me, so I make some arrangement the next day and made my travel from west to east to meet her.

As usual, I arrive 30min early, check out the surrounding, and send her a SMS. Again she replied promptly,

“过来呀!”

As I was walking towards the lift, someone tap my shoulder from behind then run ahead of me, laughing.

“就是我呀!”

Running ahead of me was a tall slim and young girl, almost as tall as me.

She turns her head, gave me a cheeky smile, and beckons me to follow her

Gosssh! She is beautiful.

The online pictures were never a bit like her.

Dress in simple T-shirt, knee length skirt, sandals with no makeup. She is the perfect Girl-Next-door that any boy will be so proud to bring home.

No, I did not felt any stir in my groin.
There is no lust here, but my heart just skips a beat.
She is just plain simple beautiful.
Perfect score for Girl Next Door look.

Even the small head nodded in agreement, and went to silent mode, knowing he wouldn’t be fed today.

Once inside her place, she pushes a towel to me and point to the bathroom.

“你先洗藻,我也要洗.”

Limpeh thought: Ho Seh Liao! (太好了)
The small head sprang to life!

“不,我们分开洗!”

Small head went back to hibernation.
So I took a quick shower and went back to the room.

Wow, I thought I was fast, she stood outside the bathroom waiting. All dress up and ready! She has change to a body hugging tight mini dress that shows a lot of thighs, and she put on a light makeup. She still exhibits that sweet and innocent Girl Next Door look. I compliment her effort to dress up for the session. She helps me dry up a few wet spot, and then led me to the bed.

She arranged the bed in such a way that I face outside, and not the wall. Only Suki has made the similar kind of bed arrangement, so I expect something interesting coming up soon.

Am I surprise when she started to work on my back. She was using her fingers most of the time, whereas most massage girls uses their elbow to save strength. Her massage strength and skill is very decent. Something I did not expect from a Sweet Young Thing. Occasionally she will tease me by accidentally kneeling me from behind below my balls. Those knees are equally smooth just like her thighs.

Then she move to my front and work on my shoulder, i was staring at the longest pair of thighs, it seem to go endlessly high up and disappear into the mini. She really got some long legs there, like a model.
Voyeurism sextisfaction.
I stole a few light kisses on those creamy smooth thighs, and she giggles. She does not reject my touches as I slowly work my way up ....

Overall I’m satisfied with her massage, maybe not as experience as Sabrina, but definitely a lot of hard effort put in and the massage alone is well worth the trip. Towards the end, I noticed she got swollen joints on almost all her fingers. This girl is enduring pain in order to gives a proper massage. So I ask her to stop, and we’ll just chat.

She is a witty chatter, ice breaks easily. Lotsa hugs, kisses and cuddles. Girl-Friend-Experience Powerhouse. It’s difficult not to get KC by her.

As we chat, we start exploring each other body; her clothing came off piece by piece. I tease her on her small firm B cup breasts, pointing at her chest, like this how to give 波推? We had a good laugh about it.

The most outstanding feature on her body is her long legs. Very nice to cross legs with her as she cuddles up beside me. I ask why she doesn’t want to bathe together with me earlier on. She replied this is something not listed on her page, she wants to give everyone a fair service. She will not give me any special service that is not listed. So I took the opportunity and point to the item “69 HJ”. I want her in that 69 position!!! She blushed and …..

I have never enjoyed 打飞机 as much as I did with her. She has demonstrated to me why a guy can never be able to pleasure himself properly. I saluted her knowledge on 打飞机. She deserve a PhD on that.

Although our session started early but it still over-run a little bit.

It’s not her beauty or long legs that got me; it’s her bubbling and witty character that left the deepest impression on me. I left the place with a silly grin on my face, my footsteps are lighter and I have never felt younger before.

*Allow Smoking*

漂亮宝贝★SGSEXBABE★▒▒█ SEXY VIDEO★COCO★Ultra Sexy Masseuse Super HOT SYT 高挑性感按摩师

-----------------------------------------

I Return to Massage several days later for a 2 hrs session. Bought her and Bubbly out for a fast dinner. Bubbly said she just finish a deal with a bro here. Price was agreed at $150 for a 90min session, but the bro only bought $110 along. So she lugi $40/- and because of that extra 30min, she has to cancel the next booking. Tough luck on her!
Old 30-07-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Maybe these monks all graduated from the same monastery and managed to find a package deal from this stable
Wah, I think their years of celibacy includes FR/MR write-up training. Some of them don't even post long or much when they were active. Suddenly all writing calligraphy or essay.
In fact, recently this stable has quite a few of it's steed appearing in the 'Bad bonk' thread. Becareful guys, don't waste your hard earned money.
Also thanks bro stiffness for bringing this to everyone's attention.
I also came across a few of these MRs for ML under this particular TS who recently resurfaced with a few girls after MIA for a short while. Some of the MRs were even posted in succession from different accounts.

Zara
Old 30-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
She's really good at massaging! Easily break ice and was very accommodating. Everything in bro's mr are true. Her hands are indeed swollen and enduring the pain while staying true to her massage. She did say biz went up after bro's MR? Haha.

She's like the perfect SYT next door girl kind of look. Bth already, shall pay her a visit this week.
Old 30-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It could be other reasons other than celibacy...they could have become good boys, or got caught by their other halves! But all in all...dodgy that they all come back to the same stable!! I'm going to be more careful when reading MRs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Maybe these monks all graduated from the same monastery and managed to find a package deal from this stable
Wah, I think their years of celibacy includes FR/MR write-up training. Some of them don't even post long or much when they were active. Suddenly all writing calligraphy or essay.
In fact, recently this stable has quite a few of it's steed appearing in the 'Bad bonk' thread. Becareful guys, don't waste your hard earned money.
Also thanks bro stiffness for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 30-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post

Ya lor, I tried to book her today also cannot match my usual timing liao...

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1