The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Ya. The liwen @ RV.... Is there another LW?
Yea, there is another liwen, but not in the ML scene....

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 24-03-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 24-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
CokeK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no one go to mint already?
Old 24-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7925 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CokeK View Post
What is the purpose of your post?

No one posted any mr for her recently means no one go to her? Oh come on...
Old 24-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No one go to Cassie already?
Old 24-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Visited Ling Ling fromSLG.

First impression this girl is quite chio. Body also very shapely, just like picture. She talks really soft, told me if she speaks louder people will think she is angry. She speaks like a taiwanese, has that accent and very teh.

Was expecting her to shower me, but she didn't, and while I slowly showered, waiting for her, realised she was just standing beside the bed texting away. Then I heard her ask if I am done (in a nice way though)..hmm..lose point here.

Got onto bed, she asked if I want 1 or 2, I said 2. Score point here. She let down her top and revealed her gorgeous twin peak. Probably small C? Very perky. She placed some oil and stroke slowly. She asked if I like gentle or rough, I said gentle so she really went gentle on me. Some cat bath while HJ. Mine was rock hard not because she has superb technique but I think she is really pretty very nice perky tits. As she was kneeling in front of me, I tried to touch her south, but while she allows limited touching, nothing further. Only from the outside. Exploded after quite a long jerk. She used wet tissue to clean up, and asked that I turn over.

Gave a decent, average massage. The talk started ok but went well if you touch on the right topics. We had quite a laugh in our conversation. After massage, she rubbed some oil on her boob and did a BM on my back. Ok. Then she wanted to do HDLY, but I didn't like so flipped over. Started 2nd HJ. Took a CD and wanted to do a BJ, but mine wasn't cooperative with the rubber a little not sensitive. She realised that, took off the CD and carried on HJ. I am ok with that. Roaming similar. It came a point of time where she whispered to me 'jia you'..so I really focussed...and finally came.

Showered alone after.

She just started this job so still quite green but she will be here a while though. Overall ok, because I think she is pretty. may RTM if no cai.
Old 24-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, want to check if anyone try xiao xiao from shenhua before?

Just checking if her massage is really good or not and tempted because of bbbj
Old 24-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro.. What your purpose of making such post? You ok or not? She is a nice girl coming here to make some money, no need to sabo right
Old 24-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Don't bother, her looks are like 5/10 without make up. And I doubt that she's in this massage industry.
She is also a ML but not as popular as Clarity.
Old 24-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Hi bros, want to check if anyone try xiao xiao from shenhua before?

Just checking if her massage is really good or not and tempted because of bbbj
here you go the MRs,

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14018908
Old 24-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A MR for HOPE

http://liltigersden.com/hope/

Over the last 2-3 months, I had 4 bookings with Hope, and I never get to make through once, because of work and personal matters. (Though I always make sure I inform her at least 2 hours early) Never once I felt it was such a big waste for not able to make any of the 4 trips, despite all the good reviews of her body, boobs and look. To me, it's just another ML...

How wrong was I.

Finally, after 2 months plus and 4 non able to make it trips, I manage to go to HOPE for the very first time today, and oh boy... How regretful I was to miss those 4 trips... I mean.... Standing right there is a goddess, a piece of mastercraft, gods creation to the best... Though she can be perfect with a better given height!

Nonetheless, I enjoyed my session and our little chats...
Will I ever miss a date with her again..... NEVER!!!
Old 24-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
No one go to Cassie already?
you lor... btw how is she? guess the novelty factor is wearing out. & i heard the school uniform she wears is kind of 1 or 2 size too big making her not too appealing. Still prefer the translucent nighties she wears. hot pants & tight top is also not bad. GND image kind of excites me.
Old 25-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
you lor... btw how is she? guess the novelty factor is wearing out. & i heard the school uniform she wears is kind of 1 or 2 size too big making her not too appealing. Still prefer the translucent nighties she wears. hot pants & tight top is also not bad. GND image kind of excites me.
Totally agree with the school uniform.. The top looks too decent(I think it's one size too big) and the skirt is not above the knee.. Kind of too decent for my liking.. If only the skirt can be shorter, it will remind me of those lians in my schooling days!!

I still prefer her to be in her blue dress. GND with the slutty look
Old 25-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know what 'eye yoga' is?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=597051
Old 25-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Does anyone know what 'eye yoga' is?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=597051
now got 裸体 and 波推, this is more like it

hello 你好, 跟你约3点,有全裸波推是吧?我要裸推1个钟, 不用按了

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Visited Ling Ling fromSLG.

First impression this girl is quite chio. Body also very shapely, just like picture. She talks really soft, told me if she speaks louder people will think she is angry. She speaks like a taiwanese, has that accent and very teh.

Was expecting her to shower me, but she didn't, and while I slowly showered, waiting for her, realised she was just standing beside the bed texting away. Then I heard her ask if I am done (in a nice way though)..hmm..lose point here.

Got onto bed, she asked if I want 1 or 2, I said 2. Score point here. She let down her top and revealed her gorgeous twin peak. Probably small C? Very perky. She placed some oil and stroke slowly. She asked if I like gentle or rough, I said gentle so she really went gentle on me. Some cat bath while HJ. Mine was rock hard not because she has superb technique but I think she is really pretty very nice perky tits. As she was kneeling in front of me, I tried to touch her south, but while she allows limited touching, nothing further. Only from the outside. Exploded after quite a long jerk. She used wet tissue to clean up, and asked that I turn over.

Gave a decent, average massage. The talk started ok but went well if you touch on the right topics. We had quite a laugh in our conversation. After massage, she rubbed some oil on her boob and did a BM on my back. Ok. Then she wanted to do HDLY, but I didn't like so flipped over. Started 2nd HJ. Took a CD and wanted to do a BJ, but mine wasn't cooperative with the rubber a little not sensitive. She realised that, took off the CD and carried on HJ. I am ok with that. Roaming similar. It came a point of time where she whispered to me 'jia you'..so I really focussed...and finally came.

Showered alone after.

She just started this job so still quite green but she will be here a while though. Overall ok, because I think she is pretty. may RTM if no cai.
Can post link bro ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1