The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretguy View Post
As for Vivian i must admit her body looks abit like the RTC AP Cassie. Cassie was my regular ML last time & i believed there are alot of her followers out there who are simply mesmerized by her. btw i dun fancy too skinny girl. Vivian is just right for me. Anyway it's my personal preference. One man's meat another man's poison.
Bro just butting in here - agree re Vivian. Stout is a strange word to use. I find Vivian quite slim and totally acceptable. But otherwise also thought the poster's MR was quite accurate.

Peace
Old 09-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nope mei er doesnt massage in nude and roaming only restricted to top
Old 09-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Everyone should know that GFE is just a pseudo girl friend feeling rendered by a WL. Be it listed or not, all WLs will provide this GFE to make the session enjoyable. All should remember this GFE is just part of the services.

As for shower together, topless all these, if they are not advertised then you do not need to mention in your MR. Just as simple as that.

At the end of the day, read every MR will a pinch of salt, even mine.
Seriously, don't understand why the self-censorship. I stopped posting for a while cos some kind bro PMed me and said some things I said on some of my posts should be censored cos they are considered off menu items. I was like WTF. Come on, these ladies are, to use a polite term, comfort women. Why because they provide comfort in a variety of ways, albeit for a fee. If I am not so polite, I might call them prostitutes. Why, because for a fee, they are likely to open up their legs and let you fuck them as well.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against these working ladies but I have always believed calling a kettle a kettle and not a pot. If they shower with you, then say so. If they suck your cock or allow you to fuck them (for a fee or otherwise) say so. I don't understand the mystery.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7130 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Found her in JB thread also...
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13312171
Old 09-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.
bro can vivian roam south? if yes than is perfect!
Old 09-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

RTM on http://www.liltigersden.com/bella/ recently..

Looks: 6.8 /10 and slowly growing.. maybe i kena KCed.
Body: small B and tight body.
Massage: Pass la.. sometimes use phone..
Sensual: this time round she offer me 2 shots within an hour which i normally cant unload the second shot.. but she tried without complaining.. Roaming was kinda unique because she will massage with a big t-shirt and panties.. when sensual u can slowly undress her till nude.. and when she is trying to unload ur stuff.. she will do some dirty talking and initiate you to roam her.. she get wet easily.. she also allow kissing and licking of nipples.. very very responsive nipples.. quite fun session..

After the session she told me she was quite upset there was a bad MR on her and she explained to me that she uses phone to cfm next booking.. she apologize to me but i told her next time try to avoid using phone as some bros might not like it.. she understand and will try to improve further..

Overall session great..

RTM: Yes when Vit M allows..
Old 09-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Everyone should know that GFE is just a pseudo girl friend feeling rendered by a WL. Be it listed or not, all WLs will provide this GFE to make the session enjoyable. All should remember this GFE is just part of the services.

As for shower together, topless all these, if they are not advertised then you do not need to mention in your MR. Just as simple as that.

At the end of the day, read every MR will a pinch of salt, even mine.
Yes read it with a pinch of salt, stiffness has set the high standards of a mr. Generally if he is not ts, his mrs will be highly censored since his is more action packed than a GFE mr based on chemistry.

For eg his mr on fate on page 10 of this thread, that is the standard we looking at no GFE described but full of action. That why I think he is hard to be kc, maybe only been pressured to censored some mrs.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
RTM on http://www.liltigersden.com/bella/ recently..

Looks: 6.8 /10 and slowly growing.. maybe i kena KCed.
Body: small B and tight body.
Massage: Pass la.. sometimes use phone..
Sensual: this time round she offer me 2 shots within an hour which i normally cant unload the second shot.. but she tried without complaining.. Roaming was kinda unique because she will massage with a big t-shirt and panties.. when sensual u can slowly undress her till nude.. and when she is trying to unload ur stuff.. she will do some dirty talking and initiate you to roam her.. she get wet easily.. she also allow kissing and licking of nipples.. very very responsive nipples.. quite fun session..

After the session she told me she was quite upset there was a bad MR on her and she explained to me that she uses phone to cfm next booking.. she apologize to me but i told her next time try to avoid using phone as some bros might not like it.. she understand and will try to improve further..

Overall session great..

RTM: Yes when Vit M allows..
Btw is she totally nude, meaning without panties as well.? Tried her a month back she was with panties & with 3.5g roaming. Maybe recently she had up her service. On a side note her wechat was deleted of all moments. Maybe she is pissed by something or someone...
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 09-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Btw is she totally nude, meaning without panties as well.? Tried her a month back she was with panties & with 3.5g roaming. Maybe recently she had up her service. On a side note her wechat was deleted of all moments. Maybe she is pissed by something or someone...

oh this one she mentioned because lately alot of ppl add her wechat and ask her alot of question and some even book her and put aeroplane.. so she duno whether these ppl want to book or not.. thats why lately she will use her phone.. during my first session with her she also once awhile uses her phone.. even my rtm also.. i explained to her and she also will take note of it..
Old 09-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
stand_98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.
Agreed with you bro that Vivian is a gem and has many loyal followers (me included). I have always enjoyed at least a good 30-35 mins of tender loving massage before she started on the sensual. So not sure what you meant by "her routine will last a few min".

I have a short chat with her yesterday (after our session) and she responded that such situations are sometimes due to time constrain as a result of late customers which cascaded from one to another. So bro, apologizing on behalf of Vivian for your experience. And guys, please be punctual for the sake of all bros here.

Overall, I would say Vivian is one of the more hardworking and friendly SYT I have encountered. Her captivating eyes and smiles, coupled with her skillful hands, never fails to melt my daily toil and tired body. While it is getting more and more difficult to get a session with her (due to her busy schedule and bros booking 2-3 hours straight), it never fail to get me elated whenever I managed to book her.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Belated MR for Isabelle

Link to her thread: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637646

Location: 9/10 She took a short break in December and has since changed her location. I don't really like the old location but the new one is very convenient. A lot of parking spaces and many buses plus nearby MRT to go there. If bros know how to get there through the car park back door, you will not be spotted by anyone seeing you go for a massage.

Room: NA As I have not visited the new room before, no comment. But from her old place, I know she likes to keep the room neat and tidy.

Looks: 8/10 If you are able to see her face in photos on the phone, she may look very average but when you see her in real person, she is actually not bad looking at all.

Boobs: 9/10 all natural D cup, semi firm which I like a lot

Body: 8/10 The minus point is, she is always in her uniform, during HJ, although upper body roam is allowed, she will only unzip her uniform halfway for you to feel the boobs, so I cannot clearly see her nude in full glory but she is tall and slim, so figure is good.

Massage: 6/10 She puts in effort but her strokes feel very raw, the technique is not there.

HJ: 7/10 very standard one. Nothing fanciful.

My overall feeling is that everything is very business-like. Massage, chit chat, HJ, done. There are a lot of restrictions, no lower body roaming, I don't think she licks my nipples too, cannot take off uniform etc.

There is a line in her thread that says "Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her". I can assure bros here that there will be totally no other services besides HJ. Although I know from other bros that on the contrary, in her first location, she does offer FULL course at a higher than market rate. So I am quite confused. She told me she has never offered full (I take it with a pinch of salt) and everything is very restrictive because of the environment she is working in (frequent raids). She also told me bros offered before $500 for her to blow them but because she was afraid there would be a sudden raid, she declined. (taken with a pinch of salt too). To me she seems very genuine though, not the type that likes to fake and please customers.

If any bro was offered more than HJ, PM me I would like to know.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as a regular of hers, from lavender, to sultan plaza, till the recent one, I've never tried anything besides massage plus a good HJ. I respect her, though. BTW, I found her massage quite good, much better than some so-called AP here.

my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Belated MR for Isabelle

Link to her thread: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637646

Location: 9/10 She took a short break in December and has since changed her location. I don't really like the old location but the new one is very convenient. A lot of parking spaces and many buses plus nearby MRT to go there. If bros know how to get there through the car park back door, you will not be spotted by anyone seeing you go for a massage.

Room: NA As I have not visited the new room before, no comment. But from her old place, I know she likes to keep the room neat and tidy.

Looks: 8/10 If you are able to see her face in photos on the phone, she may look very average but when you see her in real person, she is actually not bad looking at all.

Boobs: 9/10 all natural D cup, semi firm which I like a lot

Body: 8/10 The minus point is, she is always in her uniform, during HJ, although upper body roam is allowed, she will only unzip her uniform halfway for you to feel the boobs, so I cannot clearly see her nude in full glory but she is tall and slim, so figure is good.

Massage: 6/10 She puts in effort but her strokes feel very raw, the technique is not there.

HJ: 7/10 very standard one. Nothing fanciful.

My overall feeling is that everything is very business-like. Massage, chit chat, HJ, done. There are a lot of restrictions, no lower body roaming, I don't think she licks my nipples too, cannot take off uniform etc.

There is a line in her thread that says "Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her". I can assure bros here that there will be totally no other services besides HJ. Although I know from other bros that on the contrary, in her first location, she does offer FULL course at a higher than market rate. So I am quite confused. She told me she has never offered full (I take it with a pinch of salt) and everything is very restrictive because of the environment she is working in (frequent raids). She also told me bros offered before $500 for her to blow them but because she was afraid there would be a sudden raid, she declined. (taken with a pinch of salt too). To me she seems very genuine though, not the type that likes to fake and please customers.

If any bro was offered more than HJ, PM me I would like to know.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dick1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone tried Hanna from Ltd? Look like a gem.
http://www.liltigersden.com/hanna/
Old 09-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is a truthful MR report on Sumner.

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

she is short! I'm about 1.8 m. when she stand in front of me she's only my chest height! Pretty to me: love that big eyes. not particularly a boon lover, in fact I didn't kiss her boobs during the session.

she is service oriented, work hard to please customer. her warm water catbath on my back and front is out of this world! never experience that before, not particularly erotic but feels nice. the suction kiss on my back and front is also shiok.

BJ is nice with good suction. massage wise is okok la, though she uses strength. if I want proper massage I won't patronise her.

one minus point is her constant attending to her phone. during my one hour session she had at least answer 8 to 10 messages.

RTM? maybe...I'm trying to withdraw myself from this scene. it's becoming an addiction, though I visit ML once fortnightly. the money for affection transaction exchanged a feeling of emptiness. not sure if anyone feels the same as me.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post

RTM? maybe...I'm trying to withdraw myself from this scene. it's becoming an addiction, though I visit ML once fortnightly. the money for affection transaction exchanged a feeling of emptiness. not sure if anyone feels the same as me.
I feel you bro...I feel you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1