The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Bro aries, you also visited her last night?
I think I am one of the first few to have spotted her back .. Haha

Quite surprising that this is her trend going forward.. Happy to see her and was full of hope but kind of disappointed at the same time... I thought she is just awkward after away for so long as my session was FC also..
Old 22-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
I think I am one of the first few to have spotted her back .. Haha

Quite surprising that this is her trend going forward.. Happy to see her and was full of hope but kind of disappointed at the same time... I thought she is just awkward after away for so long as my session was FC also..
Went to her today. She was once my favorite, visiting her almost every weekend. But after the encounter today my RTM stops there indefinitely until if there is more favorable MRs.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 22-01-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it because of the price drop? 110 to 100 so service now cut short?
Old 22-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Is it because of the price drop? 110 to 100 so service now cut short?
don't think that's the case. cos last time i always pay her >$120. I will continue to do that if the service standard is on par as last time.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 22-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of
Any bros try before Barcelona from sgfoxy? Photos looks good but is blurred out and for $120 for 1hj seems a bit ex so have my doubts
Old 22-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
don't think that's the case. cos last time i always pay her >$120. I will continue to do that if the service standard is on par as last time.
Honestly, this is getting quite funny in a way..

I am in no means to offend anyone.. I see the service as stated in her ad.. And it doesn't says anything on nude massage..

So end of the day, we are the pay master and they provide the service. If the said service is not as mentioned and we chose to go, then why are we complaining?

Am not speaking up for her only but also for the rest of the MLs who doesn't go nude.. They state their service and price. If you can take it, go for it. If not, then don't kp say non nude or cannot 4g. Everyone is entitled to their choice. For me, I know I will not RTM her as much as before but I don't blame her coz it is stated clearly.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Golfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/vera/

Just thought I’d write a 2nd review on Vera, who has now been a primary favourite go-to therapist for me.
I do consider myself a massage lover, even at the moment still having current credits with spas in Orchard area so had gone to massage spas in Singapore and abroad. As for my massage preferences, I usually prefer pinpoint accurate, hard massages, concentrated more to the back, shoulders, and less on the legs and arms.

From the massage perspective, the standards that Vera upheld from the beginning still is unfaltering , very exact to the accupoints , the strength is hard enough, and she seems to know which part of the muscle is strained and needs the unknotting, and you feel intrigued that she knows and reads all these without you uttering a single word. So what’s new to report ?

The most interesting to note is that Vera seems to have acquired a new additional massage methodology style that she employs as and when required according to the need. This new additional style seems to employ stroking sweeping motions along the meridians of the body including the legs and arms. I was quickly enveloped in a new sensation which I had never experienced before when my leg was massaged. As I’d mentioned before, I usually do not like massages on the legs as its painful, but this new style is strangely warm and indeed comfortable. This new style differs fundamentally from the accupoints massage I had been accustomed to, and I would say is just as ‘shiok’ , and is much more comfortable on the legs and arms for me personally.

Other aspects is as per my last review – a very beautiful person, an intelligent conversationalist , very versed with most aspects of current affairs, politics, business, and most importantly- Life !
Old 22-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
I dont think her service drop. Rather, she change her service to non nude massage. Its intentional, thats why she price drop to $100.

If rumors are true, she have a sugar daddy now so I dont think she cares about earning $$ now.. at least for the time being.. if I recall, I had her hole once.. she is not so innocent haha..
Old 22-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am in no means to offend anyone.. I see the service as stated in her ad.. And it doesn't says anything on nude massage..

So end of the day, we are the pay master and they provide the service. If the said service is not as mentioned and we chose to go, then why are we complaining?

Am not speaking up for her only but also for the rest of the MLs who doesn't go nude.. They state their service and price.
Her ad has boobs massage. How is this going to be done if not topless?
Old 22-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Am not speaking up for her only but also for the rest of the MLs who doesn't go nude.. They state their service and price. If you can take it, go for it. If not, then don't kp say non nude or cannot 4g. Everyone is entitled to their choice. For me, I know I will not RTM her as much as before but I don't blame her coz it is stated clearly.
OK fair enough...conclusion is CASSIE only allows 1G roaming of her legs. Fully clothed throughout. Touching of boobs & other parts are forbidden.

The discussion stops here.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
I dont think her service drop. Rather, she change her service to non nude massage. Its intentional, thats why she price drop to $100.

If rumors are true, she have a sugar daddy now so I dont think she cares about earning $$ now.. at least for the time being.. if I recall, I had her hole once.. she is not so innocent haha..
LOL....u are not the only one. cheers bro.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

My 2 cents, fully clothed ML should only charge clean massage price -- $40-$50 per hour, and they must be able to provide a proper massage as well, which is what you get at clean joints. What justification do they have to charge $100 or more? These FC MLs are taking us as carrot heads.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
My 2 cents, fully clothed ML should only charge clean massage price -- $40-$50 per hour, and they must be able to provide a proper massage as well, which is what you get at clean joints. On what basis are they charging $100 or more? These FC MLs are taking us as carrot heads.
Kudos bro....support u all the way. U made so much sense. double thumbs up.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Try summer
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Massage still as good, check if the strength was OK.

As previously posted, looks 80%.
$100 where to find and her hot water mouth works is not to be missed.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try summer
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Massage still as good, check if the strength was OK.

As previously posted, looks 80%.
$100 where to find and her hot water mouth works is not to be missed.
After thoroughly going through the ad with my laohua spec, think she is worth my $100. Will make a booking with her soon.

Lesson learned: Never make assumption. What u get previously might not be what u will be getting now. Always scrutinize every single line in the ad.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1