The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Why provide MR for ML with fake photo? This will just encourage others to do the same.
Ordinarily, I would reject fake photos myself, and would not hesitate to walk away even when I'd reached the ML's doorsteps. But, this time, her actual photos are available on the other website, and I found her looks quite gum. When I saw her in person, I was very pleased with her looks and overall package. To me, she's an undiscovered gem, someone worthwhile sharing with other bros who find it hard to find MLs of their liking in this overpriced market filled with poor quality options.

Let me repeat - sweet looking 22 year old giril, tall and slim, with pink nipples and shaven pink pussy, who charges $100 for 60 min of fully nude massage service, with no shortcuts and shortchanging, and willing to shower with you. This sort of option to me is extremely limited edition in the current market, hence my urge to write a MR on her.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Wah kenna zap with this comment...

CCB mai tua kang la friend. PB Kia knn cb

Walau ... can someone translate? I don't understand pai kia chatter... hahaha...

Zap 7 points only ah? Zap more la, feel like opening up another nick already la . This nick already 4 months old.

Oh by the way, I do know her. Don't get jealous now
Old 05-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Let me repeat - sweet looking 22 year old giril, tall and slim, with pink nipples and shaven pink pussy, who charges $100 for 60 min of fully nude massage service, with no shortcuts and shortchanging, and willing to shower with you. This sort of option to me is extremely limited edition in the current market, hence my urge to write a MR on her.
Bro what's her name on the other site, at least let us know her looks?
Old 06-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wolf 158号 Qing Shui(清水)
Old 06-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
can search for her name '清水' at other site
Old 06-04-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
MetalWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ke-massage/

Since she is the talk of the night, I think I need to chip in my experience for the sake of all the bros here.

I hardly write reviews because I usually look at what the bros here write and go, as long as its not too bad I figured I don't have to add on to what other bros have already written. What she did for JasonJG bro she certainly did not do for me and I want to highlight to the bros here.

And I really want to highlight the negative points first.

Time management: Its bad. She said she forgotten about my appointment and I had to wait for 1 hour. I suspect I was double booked. I was out of the place by 50 minutes. I haven't experience these 2 for a really really long time.

Sensual: A few points with regards to the services listed on her website I want to highlight. She did not shower with me. She showered for me.

I had to request her to remove her top. She did not do it automatically, and she certainly wasn't nude as advertised.

There was no catbath, no blowjob, just lay beside you with mechanical handjob.

RTM: NO. The whole session I felt like she was just going through the motion. Constantly on the phone with no heart for her work. And as a service provider this is way off. And for that $100, I'm sure I can find better person even in Tier 2 list.

Location: East side. Not that accessible for non drivers. Probably 15 mins bus ride from the nearest MRT? But her place is pretty discreet. First time for me to that area, i think people who dont frequent that area wont even know theres housing there.

Looks: Looks wise I'll give her 7/10. Discount the makeup from her photos from the other site.

Body & Boobs: Lean and Size A

Massage: I'll give her 6/10. A bit of pressing here and there and thats it.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=645143&page=4
Seen I saw her ads,I been trying to contact her.SMS no reply call no answer why?
Old 06-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Can't find vera's advertisement in little tiger website.. is she still around?
Old 06-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Bro, stop pushing for this lady, she is the same old Jenny who we all know that came with a fuck up attitude to a few Bros before!
This Esther https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18 cmi one la, I went up saw her and fuck off, stay near Balestier tau sar piah. Still can tell me she young and all, see liao erm byeeeeeeee

Honest FR, visit her at your own peril
Old 06-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone great who does boob fuck?
Old 06-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone got good recommendations for milfs??cn pm mi? Thanks
Old 06-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BroMicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Clarity still around.. Cant find her ads..
Old 06-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro... You're a perfect 10 in my books, if only I knew who you were
Old 06-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Does she charge $110 for 2 HJ or need to pay extra?
She still charge $110 for 2 HJ with no additional charge.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Wolf 158号 Qing Shui(清水)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
can search for her name '清水' at other site
Thanks bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1