The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 12
aaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Support this thread too!

I've only visited 1 massage girl from this forum and it is May (which has gone back alreeady sad.. and no news of coming back) so she of cos is my fav so far.. LOL!

Will be visiting more in future and write up many more honest MRs to help fellow bros here..

I wish many more could also share their reviews on the respective girl's thread as im sure it could help us make better choices too!

Btw, anyone tried forbiddencity girls? Am very interested in some of the girls and of cos the services listed.. but i noticed there are very few MRs for some of them and I'm abit skeptical sia..
Old 20-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Thanks bro stiffness! really made the lives of massage fanatics much easier with this new thread!

general rule of thumb: you hardly go wrong with liltiger's massage girls because they all went well for me so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
i agree with this! been visiting liltiger's girls alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
awesome thread.. will continue to follow.. there are so many massage service out there dont even know which is good. so far i tried girls from liltiger all up to standard.
Thanks Bros for the affirmation.

Will strive on to provide top notch masseuses for your enjoyment.

Do check out HERE daily for updates of new gals.

P/S: Kindly PM me should you are unhappy with any of our gals and we will take appropriate actions. Thanks!
Old 20-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron888 View Post
Support this thread too!

I wish many more could also share their reviews on the respective girl's thread as im sure it could help us make better choices too!
Problem is the minute got negative FRs, some OKTs will delete the thread and restart a new one, and paste only the good FRs from previous thread. That's one big reason why a consolidated thread like this one is useful... they cannot delete what we write here!
Old 20-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Re Xiao Mi from Locker stable:
She also advertises on sgsexcapades as Angel I think (but no FJ or BJ on offer):
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8541#more-8541

I copied some FRs from her before, curious to try her someday soon. I don't know who wrote these FRs so apologies for copyright hor:

Quote:
Tried Xiao Mi yesterday, and it turns up to be the most memorable session I have been through all these years.

Looks: 8/10 (Quite sweet with just little makeup and quite likeable)

Boobs: 9/10 (Her boobs really power, she loves them to be squeeze by your hands and even urges you on. Super soft and natural like tao hui. Nipples erect and ready for sucking. Not too saggy and has a great round shape. See liao lan Jiao confirmed steam)

Figure: 7/10 (Her figure is quite curvy, still have abit of fats around the tummy but your attention won’t be there but at her fantastic boobies)

Massage: 8/10( I am quite big sized with muscles so much so that usual masseuses have a hard time giving me a proper massage, Xiao mi was quick to know that and did back stepping and concentrated on my back and shoulders. She also did it topless and when she massaged my back with her elbows and sat stark naked on my bum, her soft boobies were gliding up and down my back, sends shivers down my spine)

A plus point that my back and shoulders felt better than it had been for weeks.

Juagen: 8/10 (Her Juagen was not bad, this is speaking with experience of me being quite a wide juagen experience from JB to locally’s best juagen masters Yuefang and her disciples. Xiao mi could tell that my inner thighs had some vein blockage and proceed to kneed them, hurts like hell but worth it. Very well thought out and adaptive to troubleshoot. She also can perform magic with her hands and make you high!)

— BONUS LEVEL —
I initially just wanted to relax and get a decent massage and juagen, we were both so high and wanting that I extended my session and we made love. It was very nice of her to tell me what style she prefers.

Frenching: 9/10 (Straight away hot and exciting frenching action, halfway through her phone rang and we continued frenching while she was in mid conversation. Priceless experience for me)

Catbath: 8/10 (After the great massage and juagen, I was highly sensitive, eyes also roll to the back of my head from the shiokness of her catbath)

FJ: ???/10 (After being so relax and high has left my guard open, ammo really loaded in the chamber. We spent minutes in missionary and then she requested for “spooning position” and she was making such wonderful noise that I had to pause and tell her to hang on abit)

PLUS POINT – She even says she do not want to end so fast. Really boost a male’s ego, but make my heart go jelly and my legs weak.

After that change to doggy style and her pussy feels so wet and tight, I felt my climax coming and I had to increase my piston speed as I saw the end was coming!! Boom I shot my load and I can’t even think already.

Service/Attitude/GFE: 10/10: I think she does what she can and to her best. What I felt from Xiao Mi was different from the usual girls, perhaps we had chemistry. But can tell that she is highly attentive to her client’s needs and is out to pleasure.

RTM&F: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP (Its been awhile since I have had such a great session. Already booked her for next session)

Thanks TS for this wonderful GEM!!!

---
Just went to 小米,she is really pretty with natural C cup boobs. When she is not smiling, she might looked cold, but once she smiles, you feel the whole world brightens up.

Her massage is really powerful and she knows where are the acupuncture points. The JG is skillfully done with her looking at you sluttily. A total change from how she looked when I first enter the room.

I spent two hours with her and she did a facial for me. The facial is good especially when her boobs massaging your head while she is doing her facial.

She even offered me her own boiled soup. Taste really good.

---
Originally Posted by etraveler1 View Post
I can vouch for her 110%. Been her regular for over a month now and RTF at least 6 times.
Firstly great massage equivalent to physiotherapy. Got a real bad back and she put heart and soul to treat it with her massage. You will never find someone that really takes pride and care in trying to help you due with the ache.
Then her Hi di lao. a handjob that I think most will never forget. And I am sure many will come before getting to FJ her.
follow by Juagen. Not the piano type but feeling for every veins in your balls to massage the clogged tubes.
The FJ is good since all session I have with her is for 1.5 hrs. You will definitely extend if once you tried her massage as you want to enjoy all the rest. For her price, you get physio, hai di lao, juagen and FJ. Where to find? And from a good looking lady.Wont say she is the best looking but her charm and care will grow on you. After a few rounds with her, you cant help develop that feeling that she is your GF. She even text me now and then and ask about my back. Also got tip from her what kind of herbal tea to drink for better blood circulation etc.
BJ (so far, no bbj from her since dick oily from hai di lao and juagen)

---
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure
finally get to see her own thread started. she really deserves a visit or 2 at least.

when i first visited her, she was all smiles and friendly with me. made me feel very relaxed in her presence. even with her natural looks, she looks very pleasant and appealing. so i didn't mind when she never put on any make up. before i left, she had her make up on, seeing her sweet looks made me wanna go for another round immediately (but i shall leave it for another day to enjoy her again).

during my time with her, she was awfully nice. kept asking me how i wanted things done. whether her massage has enough strength and does it feel comfortable. it really made me enjoy my session with her. we chatted throughout the whole session, sometimes with her teasing me verbally.

when she does her massage, she really puts in the attentiveness and will ensure you feel shiok. her juagen skills are pretty good. feels no diff from yf (for those bros who visited yf or karen).

whether is it hj, bj or fj, she simply knows and does everything professionally and in a graceful manner. not like some fl that just rushes you and wants it to get it over and done with. she will meticulously go through your requests.

i love her hj with much fondness. makes me feel high and at the point of shooting, she just slows down and continues to play with my kuku only to go for another round. her style is simply fantastic and it's making me feel erect while typing this. i hope bros who read this will go look for her for a memorable time.

will definitely look for her again.

---
Originally Posted by TeiNehNeh
Although it is not my first FR on Xiao Mi, but being her supporter i gotta follow her wherever she goes~

Paid her a visit on a late night (she's quite well known to service night owls i presume ) even though she's visibly tired but still did a very satisfying session, with my well being her top priority. Really feel as if your gf is serving you, but we all know she's much better...
Her new place is nice and seluded, away from the busy streets walkers and neon lights. One can enjoy the time relaxing in her dungeon of unique surprises and for a fraction more, you can have all the services another could only dream about, so if you're feeling bored and nothing to do, just give her a call and I'm sure she'll do her best to give u a good time, or a hard one depending on your needs, that is...

Enjoy and have fun, bros~
Advance CNY to all who's reading~.
Old 20-03-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Book both lor... one after another... haha
Then I have to make time for both lor.
Old 20-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gum xia

Quote:
Support TS on new massage thread. I simply love massage. Up you bro.

Let me start....

WaWa @ http://samsforum.com/showthr...highlight=wawa

not bad too. Got super nice body and very GFE. Price at high side but at least it is 90mins and very good place she has.

But I do missed Nacy... haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Same as Wawa from chewyfruit or Nana from Huangting69: http://www.chewyfruit.co/2013/04/wawa.html

Older but still good and nice pic of her (80% accurate):

Tried her many months back and she was fantastic. You must include the special massage for $50, total damage of $150 for 90 mins. Her massage got strength and she has a super nice body but a bit short for me. Nice boobs on her C cups not saggy but i'm a boobs lover so biased a bit.

I actually found that I copied out the old FRs of hers from HT69 before it got shut down. If anyone wants them, I can paste them here lol.

Which Nacy are you referring to? From chewyfruit stable or orange spa stable?
u tried nacy before?
Old 20-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
gum xia

u tried nacy before?
Of Course.... that's why I missed she so much... haha... I think she used to be under PL.... any one know if she is coming back?
Old 20-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Of Course.... that's why I missed she so much... haha... I think she used to be under PL.... any one know if she is coming back?
hmms u mean my massage girl called nacy one? no idea.
too many names that I blur also

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net
Old 20-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fll2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Re Xiao Mi from Locker stable:
She also advertises on sgsexcapades as Angel I think (but no FJ or BJ on offer):
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8541#more-8541

I copied some FRs from her before, curious to try her someday soon. I don't know who wrote these FRs so apologies for copyright hor:
She did provide FJ when I tried her. If no more FJ and just massage, massage lover could go for it as her massage skill is hard and good. Repost my fr below for sharing.

Regret did not see the warning on the infamous Xiao mi.

look 7 (Acceptable as minimum make up but she does look like late 20)
boobs C but so what. Throughout the session keep using her hands cover the boobs and let you lick a little on the nipples as she feel itchy. WTF
French. 5. Maybe I didn't make her high
shower. Before & After together. DREAM ON. Plus point is although the shower room is outside the room, at least there is a screen to block out give you privacy
massag. The only plus point of her. Hard massage. But FULLY DRESS UP
海底捞月. Die Die must try 海底捞月? Bull shit. TOTALLY NOT SENSUAL AT ALL.
Bj. Did not try as do not like bj only
JG. 5 She just learnt it when in Singapore. How good could it be.
painting. 5 Paint less than 2 min she claim itchy again.

Only thing worthwhile perhaps is her massage skill only

Incase bros have doubt in my credibility, I already clarified what I wrote in below link.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...93882&page=204
Old 20-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Here's a little MR for Xin Er. Visited her about 2 weeks ago but have never had the time to write about her.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=415551

Before I go into the details of the amazing massage experience of mine with Xin Er, I just wanna give a special shoutout to Lil Tiger bro, who has, in my opinion, the more strict quality control and true facts about his girls. I wish every OKT is like him as Lil Tiger's girls have never for once disappointed me.

Now the exciting part...my MR!

Seeing so many positive MR on Xin Er and really attracted to her photos, I wanted to give her a try. My conviction that she must be good is also thanks to the prior positive experiences I have with Lil Tiger's girls. Before this time I actually tried to book Xin Er on the morning for an afternoon session but she was fully booked! This time I learnt my lesson and booked her one day in advance. HAHA. She was available! Thank God I can go and experience paradise.

Xin Er's voice is sweet and she's prompt in replies. So I booked an early evening slot and spent the night imagining what it would be like to be massaged by her "magical hands".

Room: Cosy and with attached shower.

Look: 9/10

I dont think the photos on Lil Tiger's website does justice to Xin Er, as she's much, much prettier in person. Big eyes, full lips and long hair. Her complexion is fair, skin smooth. I also liked her nose. She's very seductive, as many bros have commented, in her very way. HAHA. It's very hard to describe. She's womanly and someone that would definitely get second looks from guys (like me) on Orchard Road.

Body: 10/10

I gave her full mark for this department because I fancy fit bodies. Xin Er has one of those. She joked that she had big bone structures but that's not the case. As someone that's into fitness myself, I can see if a girl is just thin or fit from exercise. She said she did not do any exercise apart from farming back home. LOL. So funny. Xin Er is slim, and greeted me in a cheetah tight dress at the door when I arrived. My didi instantaneously responded hahaha. Prominent cleavage and firm butt. (Guess she exercises her ass LOL) Her boobs are firm, not saggy either.

Massage: 10/10

Best massage I have ever had. It was hard, pointed, and professional. Xin Er knows where to press, caress and asks constantly if you like it. I felt the amazing connection when she was over my body and massaged me. The whole process took a good 35 mins and it covered my whole body. The highlights are the thai moves that she performs on me at the end of the massage segment. Very relaxing and refreshing for me. She managed to put in a lot of effort as I felt she exerted a lot of strength in the massage and the thai moves - and that's why I feel she truly exercises.

HDLY: 10/10

It's the bomb! Was told to spread my legs and arch my ass so that she can perform the HDLY. I did not know how to position my butt initially and she joked "你害怕我吃掉你屁股啊!" LOL. Finally she patiently positioned me well for the HDLY. It was so good. Strangely I just felt fucking. Maybe it's the way I was "played with" or maybe it was her magical skills in HDLY.

HJ: 10/10

(I'll just focus on the 2nd HJ as it's more elaborate haha. The 1st one you can imagine lah, just like the 2nd one but shorter)

Finally it's time for what Xin Er is famous for. The Handjob! She massaged me (and my didi) with her boobs and after than, she would lie beside me with her mouthing sucking and twirling on my nipple. It felt good. She would also moan like a sexy CFM girl that truly ignited my bones. HAHA. Further, she would wrap her smooth sexy legs around mine tightly, making me feel that she's part of my body. Her hands move in patterns, with the help of the lubricant, my didi was her playground (i'm not complaining LOL). Finally I wanted to cum, and seeing that, she moaned more loudly and sucked on my nipple with greater intensity. Her legs are also wrapped around mine more tightly. ...Arghhhh...!!!... I came. My cum was so powerful that they were everywhere. haha. In that wonderful moment of ejaculation, I felt like the sexy girl beside me with CFM look and I were finally a part of each other!! (hahaha)

Damange: $100

RTM: you bet.

Final Words: Bros please take care of this gem and happy enjoying her!

Peace out!
Old 21-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Has anyone tried "Amy" from Forbiddencity/powergem? She has appeared with other stables before (as Mandy)...

Link: http://forbidden0city.com/fenfen/

She looks quite pretty... any FR on her?
Old 21-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
wheelerboi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Fully support
Old 21-03-2014, 06:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Has anyone tried "Amy" from Forbiddencity/powergem? She has appeared with other stables before (as Mandy)...

Link: http://forbidden0city.com/fenfen/

She looks quite pretty... any FR on her?
I tried her , not my taste, pic highly photoshopped,her massage skill mothing to shout , so , so only .Use hp on one hand while massaging.
Old 21-03-2014, 06:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

There was Fei Er frm Tiger Den, i cant see her thread anymore, any bros know if jump ship ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1