The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Maxnovic is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Wow... you power lah... she offer fj to you? So good.
Haha.i think bro chewy is complaining on more ladies from china into massage line rather than FL and it is causing a unbalance of the whole industry.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
galant88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was my 2nd visit to Xiao Mi. I was very impressed since my 1st visit last week as the massage she gave was the best I have ever experienced. Fixed up my appointment for late afternoon session but was told to come half an hour later as her customer requested for extension. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached as she prepared red bean soup and offered me bowl. After finishing the soup, took a shower and let Xiao Mi do her stuff.

As usual, she was meticulous with her massage on my back, neck, head and gave me a good rub on my tummy. Xiao Mi politely told me that she can only do 60 minutes for me as there is a long queue after me. During the massage, there were endless beeps and calls but she remained compose and finish her massage routine professionally. I had my fair share of massages from other girls and they usually just try to finish off as fast as possible just to make sure they got one or two more customers that day. I guess this is the reason why Xiao Mi has gathered a lot of regular customers

As Xiao Mi will be returning home end of this month, bros looking for a good massage should quickly make your booking to avoid disappointment. Rests of the services other than massage are also superb. Please go check out what other bros had written before. Only caution is that her services are highly addictive and you find yourselves going back again and again and again….

http://shenhua68.com/xiao-mi-2/
Old 02-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
yummy tits
to be truthful I never tried her massage before.

lol.

sad to say. actually most girls back in China are easy to get fuck. those who come here one actually 70-80% back in China they do fj.

those who used to post fj ones also changed to massage
actually why change to massage huh?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
actually why change to massage huh?
Earn your money lor.... $100 Massage and you want FJ, another $100...

I won't go for this type of massage. They don't know how to massage one...

I rather spend $$$ in pure FL.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Earn your money lor.... $100 Massage and you want FJ, another $100...

I won't go for this type of massage. They don't know how to massage one...

I rather spend $$$ in pure FL.
hmmm..might be true. but i know of at least one super popular ML used to offer fj leh. asked her but she nv say why changed.

anyway some warnings to bros here i tried lily from imperial and clones recently.

totally dunno how to massage proceed to service and ask for fj. zzzz
more and more this kind of fl here.. zzz maybe should start listing all of them.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
diablo88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Re: http://shenhua68.com/wp-comments-post.php
Xiao mi : To be honest , after trying her skill set for massage , I must say she is still the best .no to brag about her but I must say for those who are really interested for a good time like you been to china .. She is the one that you should go and try it .although I have been RTF .. It never get boring as she have good personality and friendly and she is really hardworking in massage.

Nowadays it is very difficult to get good massage plus good FJ .but with her , she is the total package . But a waste as she is going back to china by the end of June. So guys do not say good lobang never share .

Her name is xiao mi and she ain't small on breast !!!
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=421634
Old 03-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
they change to massage becos by doing this they can make additional $100 for FJ. They juz need to make u horny until ur small head overrule ur big hand and there goes ur $200. Furthermore they can choose who they fxxk. Big fat too ugly they juz reject. so u get it. it's all a simple scam. Zapped me OKTs.....
Haha, sometimes I feel funny also getting massage from these girls. Both the girl and I know those are bullshits, but still we keep the piano going to stay to the end for that little something extra...

Old 03-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But Xiao Mi always hard to book
Old 03-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

Time not enough, busy KCing this GFE queen ...... Just a quick write up, she looks as her photos just that her long silky hair is now all black. Her complexion is getting better and better each time I see her, those big electrifying eyes and flickering long eye lashes are killers.

Her massage is good and very acceptable to me but after the first time with her who is there for her massage LOL .... GFE queen is someone you just want to be soaked in her gentleness and warm body for hours, my personal record is 3 hours, wanted to extend but lack of room slots. With her, time just flies by.... All the hugging, caressing, teasing, chatting ..... When comes to the proper stuff of boobs ruba and HJ, her soft moanings and wetness just show how real & natural she enjoys, she loves her milk balls to be mould and massaged by my big strong hands, her sensitive reddish nipples longs to be tuned. Last but not least her slurpy, sensational and seductive BJ makes us together so high… I have RTM her like more than 10 sessions, each time with 300 extra but still no final scoring .... Many are KCing her to go into the final stage of SEXtisfaction, many can talk but action will overcome all talk. Bros wish me all the best with my GFE queen

PS her link and contact can be found in my signature.
killer, finish my weekly RTM with her. Good news is that she has moved to the original place which is clean, nice with attached bath room. She is so so sweet and GFE gao gao still. She see I very worn out from a dog life of work and she put in more effort into her massage for me to help my body relax, such a nice lady. Asked if she is tired, she say can lah any way later got her regular booking her 3 sessions and bring her desert, is it you?

Communicating with her on what she likes and dislikes about spore man, on the lifestyle she enjoys, her life goals, she also show concern on my work stress & my life, this help my mind relax too. She is real & like a little girl, not those usual working ladies that want something from us. She is like a friend!! Her wetness and her singing makes your lower head hard on to bursting point and your upper head soft like bean curd as if it is her first time being touched by man, her stimulating hj and bbbj which makes me explode all my love cum into her warm hands, even better than making love. She is leaving on Sat and say need to put in more effort to serve more customers with all she has as it is so tough to some back. Will burst my budget to support her once more time this week.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
carrotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
But Xiao Mi always hard to book
Bro, pls go read my MR on xiaomi if it still can be found. Waste of time and money, and you noticed, the few people who say xiaomi is very good? All only 1 post and still under moderation?! Saggy boobs, service non existent, ask me bathe myself, tell me to walk out door myself after finish while she just lay down on bed saying she tired but playing with phone all the way while massaging. I boycott. Did I mention one hand massage ?

U can go read my other MR to know I don't anyhow talk bad of others. But this really takes the cake. Pissed me off totally. Hope she faster leave here before she cheat other bros with her lousy service.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maydayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May day! May day! All bad reviews, Mingzhao can zap me for sharing the truth but light will always shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanToF View Post
Shame about the location. In G area. If only in nicer area and room, then will rtm more frequently. Frankly the bed smells la. At least change sheets frequently man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
I am supposed to meet up WenQi last week and I called WenQi saying I'm at the main door but the door was not open for a while after that call and another call from another number came to me and thought its WenQi. So I press the same unit number and press call, the door opened. I thought WenQi used another number.

When I reach the unit, I was confused that 货不对板
After I go for rinse, I came out and realised that she just fold the towel that I had lay on and put on the corner bed..... Hygiene from PRC seem getting worse nowadays..... My prick could be on the same position as the previous dude!

Today, when I saw her profile in MZ, I realised that BJ is one of her service and yet she didn't offer saying no condoms.

Don't get me wrong, this feedback is to make improvement and thought there are some "unprofessional" act. But may not want to visit again because privacy was not there because there were other people at the living room when I went and left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquestboi View Post
Not siding them on the management part especially i had requested one of the previous girls, Elena, to have a towel exchange after discovering blood stains on the towel that I will be lying on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
adverts was bbbj....bro, you ask for bj and got rejected ah?
so she do or not do leh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
I always believe there are 2 side to a story, what her manager says does not necessary is the true, we have seen countless time she has come out accusing her gers of being cheater, but really I notice one thing, the gers always is a different but she is always involved, really makes me wonder who is really the cheater, from the old Elena , to the old Yu Xin, si Qin and now wen qi, all these are cheater? I somehow has the story Wenqi has to offer, the reason why she left is definately not bcos the self acclaimed kind lady who claims she help all these lady wants to protect world peace and protect the brothers here from getting "cheated", it's bcos wen qi do part time ktv hostess, she got a branded bag from her customer, and the self acclaimed kind lady wanted 25% of the value, what a joke, on what basis she has a right to claim that? What she gets from her customer is her right to own, she just need to give what she is supposed to give on the work she gets on the web, an she pay for her housing, pay for the web, so no reason why she has to share the gift she has. Michelle, all u write , or everytime u write is the same, telling the world how good u r and how Bad ur gers is, but if u are really so kind hatred why only speak when things turn sours, why not speak up earlier ? U are telling me u have no idea she offer FJ till she wanted to leave? Of cos I m not telling u guys to believe what I have said, u guys can make ur own judgement, and I am bloody sure a lot of brothers here knows the truth since so many kind brothers warn her abt money issue with Michelle when she just arrive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
Helping wenqi to reply:你就帮我回复她:说她要女孩子一次性交两个月的网费和房租就是两千新币,然后说如果只做一个月 ,可以退一个月的网费跟房租就是1千新币,现在不但不退还骂人,说我骗人. 她就是一个骗子,还说是天主要她帮我们,玷污了纯洁的主,到处跟女孩子借钱,还钱的时候就翻脸 ,

Well indeed there are 2 sides to a coin. I have rtm her 3 times, and would say that she is a straightforward girl, who will never mince her words. She speaks her mind, and if she's not happy she'll make it known. Girls who are out to cheat will have high gfe, but not her. Have encountered girls who asked for more, branded bags etc. But for the 3 times I met her, not once did she asked for anything more. Just look at the reputation points of those who say she did something more than hj, facts speaks for itself. If someone has indeed been cheated by her, please make it known to all bros here. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalkslam View Post
This is wen qi's reply to the webmaster... 说她是一个黑心的网主,骗钱,骗房租骗网费,烂赌鬼,到处跟女孩子借钱,而且到处欠钱。

Just like a coin, I believe there are 2 sides to this unhappy event. And I chose to believe what I have seen with my own eyes or heard (not just from wen qi) from people.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maydayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May day! May day! We have all be conned! Mingzhao you can zap me but your heart will be burnt in hell !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingzhao528 View Post
我把雯琪的网留着,是因为就是想知道有多少网上朋友了解我的辛苦,我一个中国按摩师不可能骗网上朋友的感情 和钱的,更不可能去欺骗中国按摩师的辛苦钱,心地恶的雯琪不需要骗你自己的良心,你的包2千多是谁买给你, 你告诉雨心是ktv的泰国顾客,你们比我了解她吗?我都不了解她,只知道她一起工作的按摩师,做完按摩陪熟 客出去,没有回家睡觉过夜在外面,第二天就抱着一个名牌包回来,你们是男人,自己去想吧!!!
我不喜欢说什么,你们知道过去的模特儿Elena一个星期賺了9千新币,她不是模特儿,是在深圳做按摩的, 她是做一条龙服务的,过去的雨心是准备在20巷站街的, 丝琴是第二次来,去年她是在31巷站街的,我比你们更了解她们,她们来之前是我决定帮助她们才上网,你们新 加坡人怎么可能去查她们,我是朋友介绍要我帮助她们,网上很多都知道我相信天主,因为是天主帮助了我和我女 儿,我喜欢帮助孩子的母亲,因为我也是母亲,辛苦做按摩的是为了照顾父母,孩子,没有钱都在照顾网上的按摩 师帮助她们,我自己有技术有支持我的网上朋友,我为了照顾按摩师,免费教她们按摩和服务,很多顾客亲自体验 ,我不需要骗钱,现在我就是要自己继续工作,是为了自己的女儿和自己的家庭,不想雯琪和elena.来两个 月骗了钱就回中国,什么事情发生,我都要继续在新加坡生活。我很感激一个网上朋友写给我的 (一个女人,要照顾家庭,小姐,客人,还有外面的竞争。真的辛苦你了。)我的按摩师知道我每天只睡3个小时 ,结果没有钱没关系,还被误解。我要开心的工作,开心的照顾需要我帮助,相信我的按摩师,我有的是机会,不 需要做骗子,如果是骗子为什么会中国小姐找我上网,我不是男人,是一个想好好生活的女人,在困难我都会自己 克服,不好的报告写我,让我更加坚强,不好的事情发生让我学会更加要真心的生活,mingzhao528的 网喜欢网上朋友写报告,好的感恩,坏的去改变。网上的朋友谢谢你们这一年来对我的网上按摩师的支持,我爱你 们!!!
Quote:
你不需要解释可是发了两大篇,please, we have heard enough from you, don't try to be a saint here, we have seen your quarrel with so many of your gers, everyone is bad and you are the only one good, no problem at all , yet over at the old favorite ger thread, ah long is finding you, short, plump and gold hair, perfect description , the reason ah long is looking for you you is exactly the same reason your gers have with you , money , as long as they feed you with all their money they are good, once they don't they are bad , why should they give you their precious money so you could gamble it away and try all sort of ways to defer paying them? Lose your own money, don't take money from others, 人在做,天在看, you never win, this is karma
Quote:
Oh after reading your post I realized that you have been cheating us all along, now Elena is a masseur back home, who post her as a model? All teacher , singer, kindergarten teacher all seems to become prostitute ... And you are pushing the blame to them now? Haha, you are worse than a beast. How come a person can be like that?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros. Anyone tried below 2 ml?
There is a tendency for a hit and miss in his stable
I can't tell if its edited also.

Honey
http://forbidden0city.com/1-27/

Baby
http://forbidden0city.com/1-11/
Old 03-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

dream57king and killer are back promoting the same girl... Just got more creative having 'conversation' talking to self lol
Old 03-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Lol nowadays alot of drama la. Is michelle still providing the service she do when she is under pussy licker?

Like in special she rub your body with her boobs and pussy , cat bath with water?

Currently she limit alot of her service ?

may want to look her up for old time

Any senior bro can advise?

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1