The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!milan/c1d43

my favourite massage girls = friendly and hard working.
Old 26-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StephanieeTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to contact i need someone

9club, 9977club.com
Old 26-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tkclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Oh yeah, Wen Xin (文芯) is also one of my favorite. She always brings me tonnes of joy in the session.

yes, bro have to agreed with you on this one, she is my favourite now, she score high on each department .....brothers who have not try pls do so, cant guarantee she will be 100% in all department but definately you will feel money spent worth it
Old 27-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxnovic View Post
It's hard not to mention wawa in my favorite massage syt column. Real top top massage and hj that always makes my day when I rtm. Good figure, good talker, good environment, good massage, good HDLY and good hj. Up to now I really could not find a better ones that provides the best of both world.if 100 points were the full marks, I would give a thousand point for her. Cheers!!
Yeah WaWa is our legendary massage syt. She has nice boobs, GFE always 100% for every session. Already rtm don't know many times already.
Old 27-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newb1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ba4f1e5627.jpg
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8541#more-8541
FR for 小米/Angel
1. Great massage. Best i ever had. 10/10
2. Good service. 9/10
3.great looks and figure. 99% similar 9/10
4. Good and comfortable place
5. JG/HDLY 8/10. Quite an experience, good !!
6 RTF confirm guarentee chop

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8541#more-8541
Old 27-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried LiLi from 69 TianShang? Looks pretty good...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=430226
Old 27-03-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Reposting FR on Liltiger's Bao Er.
Link to her webpage

Recommended for fans of Niki:

Just had to post on Liltiger's latest massage star. I have always benchmarked massages and happy endings against the likes of Nikki/Nacy (from Pussylicker) who gave a damn good massage, had nice C/D cups which are 100% natural and non saggy, and provided a great happy ending and BM service. It's been a while but I found someone who is damn close to Nikki...!

Bao Er's location is very central and convenient for MRT and drivers - plenty of sheltered parking so no problems there. If you're a fan of a certain Fan Bingbing lookalike from this stable, you'll know the approximate location.

I booked Bao Er late into the night, at about 130am, and she happily replied back that she was available. Rushed to the location, and you'll need to obtain further instructions from her if visiting her late. When she opened the door, I saw a slim, short (not as tall as Nikki), size 8-10, with nice big boobs covered by a sleeveless top and shorts. She didn't have make up on, this being late at night, but i didn't mind. I wanted to try out her massage cos got stiff neck and the positive FRs said she's good for her massage.

Took a quick shower ... she took off her clothes, was naked and ready to go into the shower with me but I turned her down, too late and i just want to get started with the massage. Jumped onto the nice hard bed and she started to work on my shoulders and neck/back area which was what i told her to do.

OMG, don't see her size small small think got no strength. I've never had such a fantastic massage outside of normal massage joints for a damn long time! When she worked on my back, the first person I thought of was Nikki who provided damn good massage. Bao Er is fully trained with plenty of experience and it bloody shows! I was in massage bliss. The only difference with a normal joint is that I can be naked, the masseuse can be sexily dressed or naked, and I can feel at ease knowing that afterwards got some fun

Guys, if you want a damn good massage, I'd highly recommend her. Plus her boobs are nice lol. She spent a good 45 mins on my neck and shoulders, with me resting face up between her legs while she massaged me. After that she asked if I wanted the HJ and I said of course!

She promptly stripped down to her undies, and started to give me a nice licking, followed by a sensual BM where my poor dick got engulfed by her D cups - 100% natural, really reminds me of Nikki's boobs too (same size and shape for those who know hers) and not saggy. When she realised that old man here cannot cum that easily, she switched to 69 and she's a damn pro - she knows I take a long time to cum without me telling her. I had her nice pussy facing me while she straddles me, leans forward and continues to increase the momentum until I exploded... Wow wow wow. Long time never come like that!

After that, she continued to give me a neck rub, even though the time was close to 1 hour. In the end, it went past the hour but she's not a time watcher. Plus for a banana like me, I found that her chinese is easy to understand and I could have a nice conversation with her. it was interesting. Found out that the mysterious SYT that liltiger has been previewing is her sis and i had a sneak peek at how she looks. All I can say is that she is going to be a super ang pai, and the queue will really form soon.

I've found my Nikki replacement - good strong skilful massage, wonderful boobs, good chemistry, friendly and kind, service oriented, and sensually fun to be with. I must visit her next time during the day, see what she looks like with her makeup on lol.

Looks: 7/10 (no make up, late at night, can be forgiven)
Body: 7/10 (size 8-10, short, slight tummy, but smooth skin)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Nikki shaped D cups, 100% natural non saggy with nice perky nips that you can lick and lick)
Massage: 9/10 (Amazingly good, she knows her stuff, 1000% not piano)
BM: 8/10 (Great use of her weapons of mass seduction)
HJ: 8/10 (I don't cum easily and she milked me like a pro)
RTM: Definitely, esp if her sis is around.. can alternate between the two lol.
Damage: $100+tips
(Source)

Bro Liltiger - well done for this one... and the super hot syt masseuse you're bringing in... when can the queue begin???
Old 27-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 0
Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=405531

My all-time fav masseur is still "Rebecca lookalike". Super hardworking and dedicated gem who put in all effort to ease your bodyaches.

Contact TS for her number.
Old 27-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Service & Massage good , but roaming limited, dont even allow to touch her butt to feel panty line.
Can't touch her butt? You sure?
Old 27-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
lovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree that most of liltiger's are up to standard.

Wawa(or Nana) also.

Last edited by lovebj83; 27-03-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old 27-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
kerrying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Anyone still can remember Alice from DC? I was her regular before the web is down. is she still around? anyone have her contacts? She provides real hard and deep tissue massage plus HJ or Cim. $90 for 60mins of massage + CIM. or $120 for 90 mins + CIM.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Reposting FR on Liltiger's Bao Er.
Link to her webpage

Recommended for fans of Niki:

Just had to post on Liltiger's latest massage star. I have always benchmarked massages and happy endings against the likes of Nikki/Nacy (from Pussylicker) who gave a damn good massage, had nice C/D cups which are 100% natural and non saggy, and provided a great happy ending and BM service. It's been a while but I found someone who is damn close to Nikki...!

Bao Er's location is very central and convenient for MRT and drivers - plenty of sheltered parking so no problems there. If you're a fan of a certain Fan Bingbing lookalike from this stable, you'll know the approximate location.

I booked Bao Er late into the night, at about 130am, and she happily replied back that she was available. Rushed to the location, and you'll need to obtain further instructions from her if visiting her late. When she opened the door, I saw a slim, short (not as tall as Nikki), size 8-10, with nice big boobs covered by a sleeveless top and shorts. She didn't have make up on, this being late at night, but i didn't mind. I wanted to try out her massage cos got stiff neck and the positive FRs said she's good for her massage.

Took a quick shower ... she took off her clothes, was naked and ready to go into the shower with me but I turned her down, too late and i just want to get started with the massage. Jumped onto the nice hard bed and she started to work on my shoulders and neck/back area which was what i told her to do.

OMG, don't see her size small small think got no strength. I've never had such a fantastic massage outside of normal massage joints for a damn long time! When she worked on my back, the first person I thought of was Nikki who provided damn good massage. Bao Er is fully trained with plenty of experience and it bloody shows! I was in massage bliss. The only difference with a normal joint is that I can be naked, the masseuse can be sexily dressed or naked, and I can feel at ease knowing that afterwards got some fun

Guys, if you want a damn good massage, I'd highly recommend her. Plus her boobs are nice lol. She spent a good 45 mins on my neck and shoulders, with me resting face up between her legs while she massaged me. After that she asked if I wanted the HJ and I said of course!

She promptly stripped down to her undies, and started to give me a nice licking, followed by a sensual BM where my poor dick got engulfed by her D cups - 100% natural, really reminds me of Nikki's boobs too (same size and shape for those who know hers) and not saggy. When she realised that old man here cannot cum that easily, she switched to 69 and she's a damn pro - she knows I take a long time to cum without me telling her. I had her nice pussy facing me while she straddles me, leans forward and continues to increase the momentum until I exploded... Wow wow wow. Long time never come like that!

After that, she continued to give me a neck rub, even though the time was close to 1 hour. In the end, it went past the hour but she's not a time watcher. Plus for a banana like me, I found that her chinese is easy to understand and I could have a nice conversation with her. it was interesting. Found out that the mysterious SYT that liltiger has been previewing is her sis and i had a sneak peek at how she looks. All I can say is that she is going to be a super ang pai, and the queue will really form soon.

I've found my Nikki replacement - good strong skilful massage, wonderful boobs, good chemistry, friendly and kind, service oriented, and sensually fun to be with. I must visit her next time during the day, see what she looks like with her makeup on lol.

Looks: 7/10 (no make up, late at night, can be forgiven)
Body: 7/10 (size 8-10, short, slight tummy, but smooth skin)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Nikki shaped D cups, 100% natural non saggy with nice perky nips that you can lick and lick)
Massage: 9/10 (Amazingly good, she knows her stuff, 1000% not piano)
BM: 8/10 (Great use of her weapons of mass seduction)
HJ: 8/10 (I don't cum easily and she milked me like a pro)
RTM: Definitely, esp if her sis is around.. can alternate between the two lol.
Damage: $100+tips
(Source)

Bro Liltiger - well done for this one... and the super hot syt masseuse you're bringing in... when can the queue begin???
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR and of course not forgetting the support as usual.

The HOT SYT will touchdown tonight at 10PM. Will do up her photoshoot if she is not too tired and should be up on the web tomorrow. I reckon 1st available slot will be tomorrow 12 noon. Anyone keen on first blood?

PM me for more details!
Old 27-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried Carol before?

http://samsforum.com/showthre...ighlight=carol

Any MR to share?
Old 27-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR and of course not forgetting the support as usual.

The HOT SYT will touchdown tonight at 10PM. Will do up her photoshoot if she is not too tired and should be up on the web tomorrow. I reckon 1st available slot will be tomorrow 12 noon. Anyone keen on first blood?

PM me for more details!
I'm keen on first blood!!!
Old 27-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
I'm keen on first blood!!!
PM me the last 4 digits of your cellphone number for confirmation.

First-come-first-serve.

PM me direct for bookings. Let's do not disturb this thread.

Disclaimer: The deal is off if she can't clear customs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1