The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

Just sharing my experience raw with 2 regular massage girls after i start dating them for dinner,1 prc nurse who i pick up at my void from shanghai dolly and 1 taiwanese from ktv.pub.but luckily nothing happen.hehe
Old 16-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
I also had that at the back of my big head.
She is a young housewife living w inlaws and has to do housework n cook
She does not have a lot of freedom to go out as she dun drive and stay quite ulu place.

I suspect she also wants a baby

Cos she is married for more than 1 yr and till now no sign of pregnancy.
Her hubby is only son. Soon her mother in law will ask her hubby go find another wife.
The problem is hers or hubby's if she can't get pregnant?
Old 17-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRabbit View Post
The problem is hers or hubby's if she can't get pregnant?
She claim is her hubby problem
Old 17-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Like that mai tu Liao. U take it as charity loh. Up her raw. Fast fast. I mean what can go wrong when u r doing a good deed?
Old 17-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Like that mai tu Liao. U take it as charity loh. Up her raw. Fast fast. I mean what can go wrong when u r doing a good deed?
bro very good charity lobang hehe

ups +7 hard pts, cheers
Old 17-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 16
venussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Always think with big head before the bottom one.
well said bro, be safe
Old 17-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 16
venussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She claim is her hubby problem
you prove she is right
Old 17-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also had that at the back of my big head.
She is a young housewife living w inlaws and has to do housework n cook
She does not have a lot of freedom to go out as she dun drive and stay quite ulu place.

I suspect she also wants a baby

Cos she is married for more than 1 yr and till now no sign of pregnancy.
Her hubby is only son. Soon her mother in law will ask her hubby go find another wife.
Bro...Be very very careful wz PRC...Not tt i am bias towards them but can see fm news...They r very cunning...If u got her pregnant then all hell will break loose..

She wks in KTV b4....I rest my case
Old 17-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
You crazy? Up someone you raw just like that? Pregnancy n STDS????

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-06-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about doing RAW.... most of us will say RAW is WAR

Did anyone paint any wechat girl pussy?
Old 18-06-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Sage View Post
Talk about doing RAW.... most of us will say RAW is WAR

Did anyone paint any wechat girl pussy?
I did...

I nvr lick WL gals.....But i spare no effort in licking my wechat gf...She always wash clean her pussy b4 we make love...& she always shave her pussy...I spend abt 6 to 8 mins licking...It's such a wonderful sight when looking at a clean shaven pussy...Stimes i will just use my finger to spread open her pussy & look at it...Like staring into the abyss....Just lookin at the hole where my cock will be in...Such a tiny hole...Amazing gods creation...I would slid my finger into the tiny hole...Just wat to see up close how it would look like when my cock is in her pussy...Seeing the pussy close slightly tighter is a sight to behold....When her pussy bcums wet I knw I hv done a good job wz my tongue & finger...When she cums fm licking she will push my head away...Too sensitive...Not bcoz of my skills but right aft cumming she feels very sensitive at her pussy...

The best words my wechat gf ever said to me while im licking her pussy is "Dear...Put in ur cock now"...

Advise to bros....Its nice to lick a pussy but make sure the gal is "clean"...Hw can we knw?....Hv a Q & A session...Honesty is the best policy

Last edited by fictionman; 18-06-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 18-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I did.....
u r hero ... ups +7
Old 18-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
Recently, there is a lot of china woman with pretty display pictures looking for 'accompaniment'.

I usually ask them if they allow RAW and they usually say no and back off.

Today, one said YES because she is on her safe period!

will you try?

any bro wanna try can upz my pts and i will PM u the ctc.

tyvm
So did you try? Or your hobby is to seek out those allow RAW and then get points?
Old 18-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eventually, i does did raw as i prefer raw more and also, i play safe by not getting any diseases especially HIV..
Old 18-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I did...

I nvr lick WL gals.....But i spare no effort in licking my wechat gf...She always wash clean her pussy b4 we make love...& she always shave her pussy...I spend abt 6 to 8 mins licking...It's such a wonderful sight when looking at a clean shaven pussy...Stimes i will just use my finger to spread open her pussy & look at it...Like staring into the abyss....Just lookin at the hole where my cock will be in...Such a tiny hole...Amazing gods creation...I would slid my finger into the tiny hole...Just wat to see up close how it would look like when my cock is in her pussy...Seeing the pussy close slightly tighter is a sight to behold....When her pussy bcums wet I knw I hv done a good job wz my tongue & finger...When she cums fm licking she will push my head away...Too sensitive...Not bcoz of my skills but right aft cumming she feels very sensitive at her pussy...

The best words my wechat gf ever said to me while im licking her pussy is "Dear...Put in ur cock now"...

Advise to bros....Its nice to lick a pussy but make sure the gal is "clean"...Hw can we knw?....Hv a Q & A session...Honesty is the best policy
Agree with you bro. I did the same with my Wechat girl frd also. It's nice to lick and play with their pussy before put my dick inside, and I usually play abt 20 mins plus. Which the girl will beg me to fuck her

It's so nice to hear the girl ask you to fuck her

Sad she backed home and till now cannot find a replacement...

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7

Last edited by clapton; 19-06-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1