The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Will you do RAW with someone from wechat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post
Agree with you bro. I did the same with my Wechat girl frd also. It's nice to lick and play with their pussy before put my dick inside, and I usually play abt 20 mins plus. Which the girl will beg me to fuck her

It's no nice to hear the girl ask you to fuck her

Sad she backed home and till now cannot find a replacement...
The ocean is deep bro...Dun give up!!!...Cast ur net far & mayb u can catch a gal tt will open her legs wide for u����...

Last edited by fictionman; 18-06-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venussg View Post
you prove she is right
Haha I dun wan other pple to bring my child up
Old 19-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I did...

I nvr lick WL gals.....But i spare no effort in licking my wechat gf...She always wash clean her pussy b4 we make love...& she always shave her pussy...I spend abt 6 to 8 mins licking...It's such a wonderful sight when looking at a clean shaven pussy...Stimes i will just use my finger to spread open her pussy & look at it...Like staring into the abyss....Just lookin at the hole where my cock will be in...Such a tiny hole...Amazing gods creation...I would slid my finger into the tiny hole...Just wat to see up close how it would look like when my cock is in her pussy...Seeing the pussy close slightly tighter is a sight to behold....When her pussy bcums wet I knw I hv done a good job wz my tongue & finger...When she cums fm licking she will push my head away...Too sensitive...Not bcoz of my skills but right aft cumming she feels very sensitive at her pussy...

The best words my wechat gf ever said to me while im licking her pussy is "Dear...Put in ur cock now"...

Advise to bros....Its nice to lick a pussy but make sure the gal is "clean"...Hw can we knw?....Hv a Q & A session...Honesty is the best policy
Bro u ask me to be careful then u go lick wechat gf... u also did her raw?
Old 19-06-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
Bro u ask me to be careful then u go lick wechat gf... u also did her raw?
I lick & did her raw...

My point in saying bcareful is find out more abt the girl's sexual history b4 doin raw...I knw stimes the girl might not say the whole truth but no harm in digging for the truth rite...
Old 19-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
The ocean is deep bro...Dun give up!!!...Cast ur net far & mayb u can catch a gal tt will open her legs wide for u����...
tks bro, this kind of thing really need time & luck

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 19-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Erm it depends on hw long u know the gal ba.i gt a fb from wechat too and i start doin her raw after i feel tat she is save for raw and the feeling is really heaven.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

Don do raw u will bear the problems heartache.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, raw is war. Never do raw with someone your are not too sure about her sex life or know her well enough. It will lead you to weeks of mental distress and sleepless nights.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Yes, raw is war. Never do raw with someone your are not too sure about her sex life or know her well enough. It will lead you to weeks of mental distress and sleepless nights.
well said bro, minutes of shiok doesnot worth the risk
Old 21-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Honestly speaking, I'm sick of hearing the term Raw is War. I find many brothers here talked about safe sex etc. .....But they'll write report like painting the gal till her juice flowing then claim they cannot tahan liao and luckily still remembers to cap before the fb with fl or wl.

Now tell me........do you call that doing Raw? I'd say it's 100% Raw even though they're capped in fb.

I don't encourage doing Raw with anyone you've not known well enough and even if you know her very well but she's a fl or wl, then it's a No No. We're all adults thus it's our duty to be responsible to ourselves and others too
Old 03-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

So anyone did raw recently?
Old 03-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Yup the feeljng are so much different with cap.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

RAW is safe only with maids! my experience.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Whether you wanna fuck raw or not is your choice. You know the benefits and risks of rawing strangers. Raw sex may be the best feeling in the world but there is the risk of stds. So you decide. If you really want it then go for it. If you hesite because of fear then dont do it. People's opinion on this matter can only do so much on your final decison.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
RAW is safe only with maids! my experience.
Why?
Thot maids might be sleeping ard?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1