The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
MM is already in the list. So I suppose it is another one. Hope bro fde83 could share more...

Or did I have asked something bro fde83 would like to keep to himself...
Looks like there will be no answers from bro fde83 about H Massage and M Massage... It is quite OK and respectful for him to keep it from public... there are so many reasons to do so. So just please bear the same considerate mind with others where even at least hints are given for info.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
Do u still take newbies along with u? If convenient i go with u on ur next trip ok!
Not too sure on this one as its currently year end and beginning of a new year , whereby I will be much busier. I would prefer to tag along with others and maybe running solo at most time.

I think I have replied bros who PM-ed me before

https://samsforum.com/sho...postcount=4727

My apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
New booking joint opposite Hotel Bali

Good information and i have it bookmarked.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Good advise abv,mind i ask if i can use the pic on tis post?

U manually made it yrself,tats y i need to ask,cos the one i got online is lesser res & smaller.

Thx bro.
Go ahead and use it bro. I made it becos i saw your exchange rate post at the other thread and becos yours was a little too small,hehehe...but you may wish to tone down its size becos it is relative quite heavy for uploading and not many server could take the weight.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Indo holidays for year 2017

Bro here can start planning liao...
I also have it up here :

https://samsforum.com/sho...postcount=4307

Which i use it to plan for my CNY 2017 trip. I plan to bring my cheapo light saber to Batam,hehehe...in hope to 'light up a new world' there. Of course,with all the fire works and the many bang!bang!bang!

Hmm...how much would that super model cost this year,hehehe...last year during CNY 2016,she was 1.2 million rupiah (non-CNY cost 1 million rupiah)...this year? Hehehe...i only have one dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro,also hor...ignore button on the left-hand side of each member's post la,not rite side lei...u type wrongly agn.
My apologize. And yes, ignore button is on the left side of each member's post.

Been a while since I use the ignore button on anyone so I tends to forget. Age catching up, my memory not so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
May i ask if the old birds have a rough idea of how long does a normal booking girl in joint last in this in industry on average?
Your question is not being define properly when you asked, how long does a normal booking girl in joint last.

1. They last as long as they live

2. They last as long as their contract with the joint last.

3. They last as long as they continue to have a good flow of customer/s.

4. They last as their man who 'house' them wants to.

5. They last as long as they can still have income in the place they are.

Good ones usually get snap up as mistress fast after a month or 2 if they choose to be kept. Better to serve one man than many men,even tho MOST still continue to serve their good regulars not known to that one man who kept them as mistress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
I m curious for the sake of knowing how long my good relationship will last with a few girls there until "its time for a new batch"?
Contract between girls and joint were between 3 months,6 months,1 year and 2 years. However there are still girls who works in joint w/o contract whereby they already have a steady good flow of regulars. You will have to ask your girl about her 'validity' yourself,eg how long her contract with the joint etc.

Girl's perspective of my own view :

Its good money,and that amount of money earned can provide them with a lot of things, including their entire families back in their hometown. And becos their customers were mainly regulars, she can understand and serve them better too.

Joint's perspective of my own view :

The girls can bring in steady regulars,and steady flows of regular equates to steady income, why the need to chase 'money' away?

Hope that helps answer your queries.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Looks like there will be no answers from bro fde83 about H Massage and M Massage... It is quite OK and respectful for him to keep it from public... there are so many reasons to do so. So just please bear the same considerate mind with others where even at least hints are given for info.
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.

Another joint to add to my list.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.

Another joint to add to my list.
I have been there once. Mami barely speak English and only 3 CMI there @1:00pm... You go along MM, Indah 2, then you will see it...
Old 06-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

There u go. Questions already been answered by bro nono. I just shorten the name. Lol. That place not much gals thou only less than 10. This place is right beside indah2 and MM massage. Now there's 3 booking joint in that stretch. As for H Massage it's hallo kitty massage. This place is not a boking joint but you can book the gals there if you been there for some time. Loads of syt n ssyt. But to my fellow bros, u been warn about H Massage. Bro XXLcat, hope that answer your questions eh. Any issues don't look for me. When we care we share.

If fellow bros were to check in here every day, most of the time bro won't miss joints that were mentions unless its a hint here, hint there, like this place is well known for its pricey ssyt or 1 of the most expensive joint in batam or "secret garden" and etc... etc. If I wouldn't ask about the where this lookalike artist are from I think till today we will going in circles, and most bros won't be going to happy now to find out.

I should just stop posting anything from here. Since I have not contribute enough. Happy weekends to all fellow cheongsters

Last edited by fde83; 06-01-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Folks, another reason why I don't state their location openly, there are people who just come here, take info, and then spoil it for everyone. There might be also okt browsing this thread too.
My sentiments exactly....double edge sword of the internet.

Apparently there are many hidden rich folks who just out to spoil the market.

The reason why I had retire myself from Batam.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Gonna try my luck here to see if I can get some CSI done.

Spotted this 20 year old Medan gal on a social media app and I am instantly mesmerized:

Based on the last photo, I'm making an educated guess that she's a KTV gal (the gal on the left is also damn chio, hehehe)... Any bros have ever had the pleasure of her company?

She is currently number one on my to-do list...!!!!
This one very hot and SYT type, see liao also nose bleed.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This one very hot and SYT type, see liao also nose bleed.
Bro, I not only nose bleed leh, my kukujiao also twitching and bleeding....
Old 06-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Bro, I not only nose bleed leh, my kukujiao also twitching and bleeding....
Hahhaha.. kukujiao suddenly become hard hard

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share, Octopuss has a new TH4 package
1 juta for the girl, exclude room and tips.. girls mainly vietbu or ATB.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Naka Timo,

Cause you're a young man! Her breast size might be photo shop enhancement!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naka Timo,

Cause you're a young man! Her breast size might be photo shop enhancement!
More likely a push-up bra (or a bra one size too small) rather than photoshop; Indo ceweks are not known to be very tech savvy.

Damn I'm completely mesmerized, it's like she has this natural aura about her. More photos...

Someone please ID her working place/joint, you'll earn my 9 points and my eternal gratitude... Hehehe...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: The Great Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next movie I am watching out for :

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.
Time really flies,bro..u aldy been talking abt tat arron kwok monkey king lesson since last cny.

if tis movie cum out in btm durin cny17, tink we r gng to hv another year of monkey illustration to hear in tis thread.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Just to share, Octopuss has a new TH4 package
1 juta for the girl, exclude room and tips.. girls mainly vietbu or ATB.
first time ive heard TH4. ive never even seen TH3. pardon me but what is ATB? my gamer knowledgr says its active time battle. lol...
Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePoet View Post
Hi Bros,
Long time since I posted. I do cheong around most of SE Asia, with Phils (Angeles/Subic), Phnom Penh and Pattaya being my favourite haunts. It has been over 2 years since I've been to Batam, and I just came back after 5 days there. Going for another 5 days from 29 Dec. I don't usually write FRs because most bros who cheong the relevant places I do are so much more knowledgeable than I am. But here is an FR of my trip just done:
Looks like i just made another late reply to a FR as you will be heading to Batam for another 5 days on from 29th Dec onward. Anyway,I will just reply for the sake of allowing myself to know what I would have done if I am in your shoe when i am in similar situation. Not so much on helping you understand but more of me trying to 'absorb' your experience.

Quote:
Notes:
1. I stayed at Han's Inn. Very central location for me. Price was decent, RP2,020k for 5 nights. I liked the hotel, except for the fact that the internet is freaking slow. I do some work in the day time and I'd like a faster and more stable wifi connection.
Hmm...you should try Barelang Hotel,its a new hotel and when it is new,it also mean new IPs,new network,new routing system etc. And base on your FR,you look like someone who are the night-out guy. And with Barelang Hotel being pretty close to NED (about 5 mins walk),I would say it would be within you budget to stay for the 5 days and 4 nights (or longer if you change your mind).

Quote:
2. Too old to be a serial bonker, will be evident a little more below.

Day 1: took the 1415hrs ferry and checked in. Did some work then went for dinner. I like drinking, so I walked to Kampong Bule and did some bar-hopping. Drinks prices vary a lot, and I realise some pubs charge tax and service charge while others do not. I was planning on getting a bar girl to go with me for the night. But at two of the bars, I was quoted 2m and 2.2m respectively Too rich for my blood. Drank until around 1am, and started walking back, and to my surprise, the place right beside The Links (is it Morina?) was still open. Still one young 20-yo cewek there. Got her for 1.1m (mama refused to bargain down). O-k-a-y gfe, no DFK, 1 bonk but slept in my arms throughout.
The girls can quote any price and its much often depending on your bargaining skill to bring it down. I see 2 girls holding very sharp knives or were they actually trying to deter you from booking them. No,maybe none of the above. Its the holiday season,maybe they have made enough and trying their luck on you,hehehe...

If you are desperate enough or hard up enough, you fell (and will almost be surely to fail...).

As for booking joint, hours were late. Mamis tends to have the take it or fuck off attitude becos she knows you cannot find girls easily at a certain hours and at that price,it would be a steal. If its the early part of the day,she will probably be drooling for your rupiah as she also has certain quota to hit.

Again,she probably hit her quota already since its the peak season. If you still wish to book girls from booking joint again, read my guide/s and summaries. It has helped many and I am sure it will be useful to you in some way.

Lastly,Link KTV is not a Morena joint.

Quote:
Day 2: I'd made some contacts through Tagged, and one of them agreed to meet me. She is (supposedly) a cashier at a clothes store. She came to my hotel and I brought her to BCS mall for dinner. Decently pretty, 22-yo. Then came the bummer... she was supposed to stay with me ON, but said her mum wants her home. Brought her back to the hotel, she's shy and inexperienced, but seemed to enjoy it. 1 round, no DFK, gave her 600k and she was happy. Still messaging me asking when I am going back to Batam. After that I went drinking at T1 and Noname. No cewek for the night.
Not in my expertise to comment on this one. All I can say,if you wish to have DFK,you will need to look for someone who shows interest in you, build a certain level of chemistry or the girls will just play 'sex-doll' with you. Or worse,a 'sex doll' that spends your money and play you.

Quote:
Day 3: Another Tagged contact wanted to meet me. She brought a friend. We met for coffee and turns out that she was introducing her friend to stay with me. 19 yo with a cute face, but really a little oversized for me. The contact refused to go with me herself (two bad strikes already). By the time I managed to politely reject both of them, it was close to 7pm. Just popped into Happy8 massage diagonally opposite and booked out a girl for 1.0m. Again, no DFK but she was friendly and nice to be with.
One million for a girl in Happy 8 at 7pm? Hehehe...if she is a SYT,then I would say you are not in luck. Why so? To me, she's most likely either a reject or a runaway (especially so if its in a holiday season).

Reject means after booking,the girl is being rejected and send back to joint ; and runaway means,well...halfway thru your overnight booking,she 'rejects' you by either tactically make you reject her or she 'ran away' by cooking some sort of excuses.

The timing is too late for booking joint. Try KTV the next time round,well...if you can still see this message and plan to go Batam again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1