The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OffPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chendol View Post
6 43
Old 24-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite types of Japan cock worshipping blows

Anri and Kotomi blows a lucky dick and plays and share his cum later

Download --> HERE
Old 27-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I have absolutely no issue with small boobed girls. My kuku also not big wor!

If she can blow like this small titted jap mei mei below!!! I probably won't last too long!!

The way she plays with cum.... oh my, I'd be ready for round 2 soon enough!!

Download this awesome cock worship and cum play --> HERE!
Old 27-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
bebe1069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice videos, thanks bro
Old 27-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Parashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One of my favourite types of Japan cock worshipping blows

Anri and Kotomi blows a lucky dick and plays and share his cum later

Download --> HERE
Really lucky dick!
Old 28-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

I love this throat fucking of Ariella Ferrera

You can see he cums in her throat about 3:38 onwards where each shot of cum has a reaction on her throat

Download --> HERE
Old 28-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Two fucking hot jap chio babes play with each other's tongues

Then Play with "ONE" lucky cock

Check out her suction and her cute dimples while she sucks up every last drop of his cum

The best part of the scene is after he cums, they sharing his cum spitting it into each other's mouths.

Download --> HERE
Old 28-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tinytanktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome videos! Thanks bro ceeko
Old 28-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytanktop View Post
Awesome videos! Thanks bro ceeko

One more awesome one here. 2 chio Jap meimei , 1 cock, sharing cum afterwards. SIC (Sharing is caring) --> Watch/download here.
Old 28-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

One more 2 blow one lucky dick clip

Starts off with the mandatory 2 workship 1 cock and some tonguing of each other.

Yup they do lick up the cum afterwards too

That nose ring is kind of a turn on too!

Download --> HERE

Last edited by ceeko; 28-03-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

This type of GND look.... ooooh lala I like. Especially if she worships the cock tenderly

Download --> HERE
Old 30-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Chio Jap Milf Kanade Otawa uses her Mouth, her nipple and Hands to make a guy cum

Download --> HER
Old 01-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Another nice cock worship from Chio jap babe

Download --> HERE
Old 01-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my humble BBBJ experience during my 20s.

It's was an experience with my ex gf. She was abit meaty with a 36C asset. She was from SIM back then and i knew her from a ex classmate. She was the shy and nerdy type of gnd and I'm the first bf she had.

She was very shy and reserved at first on intimate session and later becomes a wild chick after our few session of frenching and touching of boobs. I had encouraged her to be wild and enjoy all sessions as life is short.

It's then later she became open and will be the one who initiated to come my house for a reason. Our fingering painting and BBBJ regular session. At least once a week.

She would come and txt me that she is already wet and true enough find her panties will have wet patches prior to our petting. She told me she already was thinking abt our love session during the journey here.

We will start with frenching and some caressing of boobs. Eventually will finger her and she will HJ me. Once i asked her to blow me. She was surprised but very willing to blow for me. It's was really deep throat with her tongue circling my shaft inside her. Sometimes i will lend against the wall with her mouth opening and typically i fuck her mouth to climax. She will take all in and even when i offer to withdraw before i cum, she will signal for me to go on. Give her all in side while she will suck me real dry. Every session will be a satisfactying and jelly legs day thereafter. And after like 3-4 hours of watching TV, we will have another round of bbbj. It's was heavenly.

She will spit the cum out and only once she swallowed it. She told me my cum taste sweet and hope next time we could have sex when we.are more stable.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
vieterians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Sharing my humble BBBJ experience during my 20s.

It's was an experience with my ex gf. She was abit meaty with a 36C asset. She was from SIM back then and i knew her from a ex classmate. She was the shy and nerdy type of gnd and I'm the first bf she had.

She was very shy and reserved at first on intimate session and later becomes a wild chick after our few session of frenching and touching of boobs. I had encouraged her to be wild and enjoy all sessions as life is short.

It's then later she became open and will be the one who initiated to come my house for a reason. Our fingering painting and BBBJ regular session. At least once a week.

She would come and txt me that she is already wet and true enough find her panties will have wet patches prior to our petting. She told me she already was thinking abt our love session during the journey here.

We will start with frenching and some caressing of boobs. Eventually will finger her and she will HJ me. Once i asked her to blow me. She was surprised but very willing to blow for me. It's was really deep throat with her tongue circling my shaft inside her. Sometimes i will lend against the wall with her mouth opening and typically i fuck her mouth to climax. She will take all in and even when i offer to withdraw before i cum, she will signal for me to go on. Give her all in side while she will suck me real dry. Every session will be a satisfactying and jelly legs day thereafter. And after like 3-4 hours of watching TV, we will have another round of bbbj. It's was heavenly.

She will spit the cum out and only once she swallowed it. She told me my cum taste sweet and hope next time we could have sex when we.are more stable.
Nice sharing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1