The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

Never bargain for something you can't afford in the first place especially if it's your first time.

All of us have expectations.

At times, it doesn't really pay to be nice.

Hope you be better - if there's ever a next time.
Old 19-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Hi babe...am interested
Old 20-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At times, a cuddle is nice. A hug is assuring and a chat leads to better chemistry.

So come chat me up - wechat me @ RainaZee
Old 25-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Didn't know transitioning is such a bitch.

Besides the soreness at certain areas, looks like emotional is affected too.

I m like a mess at times.

To the bro who made me wait and last minute change your mind - I got advice for u - deal with your schedule first k?

And those who message and I didn't reply - very sorry. Blame the fellow above who spoilt my mood.

In any case, just text me at Wechat - RainaZee if u all wanna link up.
Old 26-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

At times I wonder the purpose of the emotional
roller coaster ride you put me thru.
My sisters ever warn me, not to fall too hard.
Don't give it all - coz he will never return all to u.

Such is our fate i guess.
Be happy with your family then.

Don't divert away from them.

------------------------------------

Available tomorrow to Wednesday
9 pm onwards. Place will let u know once confirm.

Thank you once again for all your support.

Add me on wechat: RainaZee
Old 27-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Back to the scene.

Available tonight, tmr night and Wed night.

Interested wechat me - Raina Zee

Malay, xdresser , 30s

Pic Link / Video Link will be shared individually.

FRs as below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
I decided to meet up with Zeelova the xdresser after reading her posts and soon add her on WeChat. After a few days of chatting, our conversation progressed well and i really wanted to meet up with her. She has her reservations but eventually relented. She stays around west area, which was convenient for me as i stayed in the west as well. As she has her room alone, it was fairly convenient to meet her at night. Once i entered her room, it was such a comfortable place that you would think it's a hotel room. She was dressed up for the occasion of course and greeted me.

She then smiled and notice the bulge i had in my pants when i saw her. Naturally, i felt nervous although i was the one who wanted to meet her badly but she kept me at ease with her chit chat. From a little chit chat, it then escalated to a hands on as she strip me, giving me the CFM look. Her mouth went down on my cock, put on a cap and start giving me a nice, slippery, deep throat BJ and her tongues goes down to the balls. When i said deep, it's really deep. I can hear her gagging

I turn her around and proceed to bang her. She can take real hard or if you guys prefer to take your time and do it slow. I went hard and fast as I loved it that way. I felt that I was gonna release soon and so I took it out, took off my cap and she finished me off by letting me unloading it in her sexy mouth. She knelt down in front of me taking my cum with her eyes fixed on me all the time.

It was such a turn on that i wanted a 2nd shot.

I would definitely RTF as soon as my schedule allows to. Damage wise? Talk to her. But dont expect a transactional conversation - she likes to chat and lead you onto it. High GFE. thank you zeelova, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Finally met her! Open the door and was "wowed". Went to her room and thats where action started. You will definitely be on cloud nine, best ball sucking and bj experience i had bar far. This is definitely off the chart. Nice ass to grab with kissaable lips.

Location for her place was easy to find. Clean and beautiful home that have a "retreat" feel.

She one that dun just tok but provides good quality action. If you are looking for services, she's the one to go to.

Thanks Zeelova!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draggonball View Post
Met up with her on Sat, hardly write FR but her service is 10/10. Her place is nice and cosy, non commercial feeling and top notch service. Offer drinks some more. Her no rush attitude make you feel at home and relax. Tight ass that will make you want more and she drink up all my soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme0102 View Post
Have been owing zee a fr for quite a while, so here it goes.
I only headed over to the place an hour later than expected but zee was nice and waited up for me. It was easy to find, convenient too. The apartment she stays in is amazing and her room is huge but very cosy, definitely sets the mood.
We sat for a while and talked before starting to French and it gradually proceeded to a bbbj. Zee can deepthroat! Took it all the way in and when I was abt to cum, zee managed to stop it using some special technique. It was my first time experiencing it.
First round zee rode on top, then we lied down together chit chat and french some more before I was on top for round 2. Too bad zee's assume damn tight so couldnt last long enough to see zee cum. Shall visit again once I'm free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana696 View Post
FR part 1
I was bored at work and began reading the postings when I came across Zee's thread.
Interesting FRs and i proceed to add her up via WeChat.

Response was immediate. The usual intros, pic request and rate is agreed, we arranged to meet at 6pm.

Reached her place on time and was greeted by dimpled, fair and MILF Looking Zee. Today she put on a cleopatra blue-black wig which suits her and the killer heels paired with that black stocking is an instant turn on.

Big spacious room. Zee undress me and pass me a towel to shower in the "doorless" toilet. I am sure she enjoyed the view too. Once I dry myself off, I went off to find Zee who was sitting on the comfortable chair sofa and giving me the "I am ready" look. I got harder then.

Started off with Zee licking my balls to the tip of my head. It was followed by her swallowing my cock her lips with her tongue swirling ard it. Exactly like the picture in earlier posting. I was already feeling the heat on and moaning for more.

Feeling the twitching of my cock, Zee pull out and stopped me from cumming by squeezing my dick head. Amazingly I didn't shoot.

She gently lead me to her big king size comfortable bed, which I later find out is a particular brand. She began her deep throat of all the 6" of my little brother continuously until I could no longer hold. She did look at me if I want it to stop but i wanted it to be released.

I cum in Zee's sexy red lips mouth.

To be continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana696 View Post
FR Part 2
Rest a while with Zee lying her head on my chest and her fingers went about on my bod.. nipples to chest to tummy to cock to balls.. her lips kissing me and in no time I was on top of her frenching..

When I got hard, Zee went down again and "assaulted" my cock for a while before capping it.

First position, she rides on top of me. I have no idea when Zee lubricate herself but it felt natural looking when Zee slide in and I felt myself in a tight hole. She's not grinding but actually lifting her butt up off me till reach my dick head before going down again. I can feel the whole length of it being well rubbed. I m sure Zee was enjoying it - by the way she moans.

Next position, i requested for doggy since her butt is well suited for it. I was right. Zee enjoyed getting banged deep. I return her the favour of the earlier position. Pull everything out except the head before pushing again. Her moans was a turn on. In no time I bang her senseless until she beg for a change.

We proceed for missionary. Seems that She least enjoy this but she lifted her legs anyway and place them on my shoulders. While getting banged she slowly spread her legs apart and hold her butt cheeks higher so I can bang her deeper.

I lost it in this position when she squeeze my cock with her ass something which I didn't expect her to do. After the 3rd squeeze, I gave a last pump, moan loudly as I ejaculate it out while Zee hug me close to her.

It was an aircon room but I was sweating. Rest a while and we both hug each other before getting sleepy.

Not a time watcher and I exceeded actually by an hour.

Showered, get changed, peck at her lips, pay up and ask if she's free next weekend.

She said she let me know soon.

Zee, thank you. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze85 View Post
Long overdue FR

I was bored at home and began reading the postings when I came across Zee's thread.

After reading some Interesting FRs by some of the samsters and i proceed to add her up via WeChat.

Response was immediate. The usual intros, pic request and rate is agreed, we arranged to meet at Midnight.

Reached her place on time and was greeted by dimpled, fair and MILF Looking Zee. Today she put on a cleopatra blue-black wig which suits her and the killer heels paired with that black stocking is an instant turn on.

Big spacious room. Zee undress me and begin her journey onto me as I have bath before heading over.

Started off with Zee licking my balls to the tip of my head. It was followed by her swallowing my cock her lips with her tongue swirling ard it. Exactly like the picture in earlier posting. I was already feeling the heat on and moaning for more.

Feeling the twitching of my cock, Zee continue licking n sucking on my cock like she was enjoying her dinner.

She was pretty susprised that I m able to hold on my cum after 20 mins of licking n sucking. She proceed to cowgirl herself in the effort to make me cum. Realise that i still haven come after 40 mins have past, she took a break b4 continue to lick n suck me till i finally cum after X number of mins.

I really enjoy a lot as she really service oriented as compared to some other local Ts i have tried b4. I really appreciated for what she haf done.

I will looking forward to rtf after i have restore my vitamin M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellybutton View Post
FR on ZEE,

Arrange for a afternoon session during the weekend and she really have a big room to herself. SOP with me shower and proceed to bed for a Nice BJ. She can really blow your mind off if you are not careful. Long time never have such feel of sucking and twirling on my Cock. Suck for almost 10 mins and ask her to give me her ASS for a good whacking session. She really can ride very well for 5mins before I ask her to turn around and gave her a hard doggy style.

Not too long , my soldiers went into her nice warm ASS of course with Helmet.

Shower and paid her for a great and wonderful BJ & FJ that I have long for a Xdresser.

RTF: Of Course, She can really make you cum in no time. BTW she got a big round ASS.

Thanks Zee for all your time and effort.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 20
inferno83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinferno83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

Just a wonderful fr on zee. Well its a long story but will sum it up. Ive been reading her fr amd post for quite some time now and decided to add her to wechat. She added me and it starts, had a long conversation and finally exhanged photos and to our surprise we were teenage friends. During the days of mirc. I was 15 and she was a couple years older. Last time it was just cycbersex and phonesex so not much to expect. But if i knew, she was that good in bed i would have done it with her 19 years ago. All those years wasted. I cant discribe in words, u have to go try urself. But i can say her blowjob is the bomb. U will literaly explode. Anyway thats all i can discribe. Just go try her.
Old 27-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno83 View Post
Hi all,

Just a wonderful fr on zee. Well its a long story but will sum it up. Ive been reading her fr amd post for quite some time now and decided to add her to wechat. She added me and it starts, had a long conversation and finally exhanged photos and to our surprise we were teenage friends. During the days of mirc. I was 15 and she was a couple years older. Last time it was just cycbersex and phonesex so not much to expect. But if i knew, she was that good in bed i would have done it with her 19 years ago. All those years wasted. I cant discribe in words, u have to go try urself. But i can say her blowjob is the bomb. U will literaly explode. Anyway thats all i can discribe. Just go try her.
Hahahaha now everyone gonna start guessing my age ! Hahhaha
Old 27-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Dear All,

For clarity purpose since quite a number ask on timing.
Schedule as follow:

Today - 27/2: 9 pm (available) / 11 pm (taken)
Tmr - 28/2: available for 9 pm & 11 pm
Wed - 1/3: available for 9.30 pm & 11 pm
Sun - 5/3: available at 3 pm, 5 pm & 9 pm.

Location will inform once confirmed.

To book kindly wechat me at RainaZee.

No time wasters please. It's either you can or cannot make it.

For FRs scroll up to see the summarize post.

Thank you
Old 28-02-2017, 06:24 AM
Samster

Yesterday night, met someone whom I dislike.
It was awkward initially but it was smooth over with the
first kiss.

First shot ended on my face - no idea why you guys love this.
It was my first after a long time. Warm juice on my face.
Sorry didn't take any pic. 2nd shot on the body.

Not too bad and kinda surprised he texted me asking on my
next schedule.

Well boys, here's the next one, all slots available.
Tonight (28/2) - 9 pm / 11 pm
Tmr night (1/3) - 9.30 pm / 11.30 pm
Sunday (5/3) - 3 pm / 5 pm / 9 pm

I m Zee mly 30s crossdresser. Wechat me at RainaZee to book a slot.
Serious takers only.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Available tonight - do wechat me @ RainaZee to arrange.
Old 28-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Someone just decide to exit everywhere. Must be my last sentence for the day on another platform and I shall repeat here:

"I hope you are ridden with guilt"

I cannot forgive u for what u did to me for past months. I cannot. I read every single messages I saved from u. There's no way I misinterpret your wants.

On a side note:

Boys, those who engaged me before knows my rates are pretty reasonable. A form of relief for you guys with blue balls so keep your demand within limit unless you have a counter offer. That's different.

So to enquire do wechat me at RainaZee. I can share more details there.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

What an unexpected night it has been!

Hey All, got some wechat messages on next availability:
here's the next one
Sun (5/3) - 3 pm / 5 pm / 9 pm
Mon (6/3) to Thur (10/3) - 9 pm
Sat (11/3) - 2 pm to late night

Serious takers only
Old 05-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
What an unexpected night it has been!

Hey All, got some wechat messages on next availability:
here's the next one
Sun (5/3) - 3 pm / 5 pm / 9 pm
Mon (6/3) to Thur (10/3) - 9 pm
Sat (11/3) - 2 pm to late night

Serious takers only
Weekday slots available. Wechat me to book a slot.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starmerchant1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had fun with her a few months back . register this account just to give this FR as this is worth my effort
she is really fun person to be with and she really can blow well . i had a hell of my time getting the bj and i hope to meet her again for the mind blowing bj hehe.
after bj , i proceeded to give her a nice fuck which is just as memorable for me as she can really take it well . 10/10 will rtf
try it and u would not regret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread