The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 13
kelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala89 View Post
My humble FR, just wanna alert u guys.. one of my worst experience.
cut story short, chose girl no.188, according to her, 22yo frm vietnam.

- went inside room, off aircon, say she cold
- bath was sop.
- after bath i lie on the bed expecting service, nb, she dry herself liao still cover herself with blanket, say she shy. SHY? like seriously?
- nvm, took it away when she doing blowjob, but her bbbj last for like 1min?
1min nvm, but i only can feel her mouth, no toungue action at all, one of the worst bbbj i have. even those lazy china WL do a better job.
- after 1min, capped on, i was thinking aiya, suay again, get it done and over with, but wat comes nxt worst. lie down say she tired, ask me fuck her. hello, i pay and i need to do the job? NVM, get it done and over with. fuck her fast in missionary, but knn, she's so loose, and the way she whine is like omg, had a hard time and manage to FORCE myself to cum. telling myself "nvm, suay, at least forced to cum"
- the worst thing, after cum, she jus lie down like dead corpse, CB! i had to take out the condom myself. ccb, worst experience ever!
- after that, go shower, so she was infront holding the shower head, showering herself. after that, i was still expecting her to at least shower me, omg, no, she jus fkin pass me the shower head and she went out to dry herself. wtf?

summary above, one of the WORST experience ever in my chionging life.
i normally give chance and wont write a "so worst & lousy FR" for these WL. but this ccb really too much.
so bros, if u dun trust me, try her den tell me whether its true or not.
remember, it's number 188. a short and abit baba viet girl.
U must be an ugly ass bitch. Cos I didn't have the same experience as u
Old 21-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Magicabbage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari de Spa

Hi bros, whats the procedure for booking a girl overnight? Been going a few times already and now want to try out overnight experience.
Old 21-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin50 View Post
U must be an ugly ass bitch. Cos I didn't have the same experience as u
lol, bro, im jus giving a fr for bros here to take into consideration. sharing is caring in SBF.
u dun like it's ok. dun have to insult. if thinking that ur a yandao makes u feel better, den well...
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!
Old 22-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does 72 provide 69?
Old 22-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur View Post
Surprisingly quite a lot of ppl when I arrived at 4+ today. Saw 6 SG cars in a row outside when I was walking over.

Anyway of the numbers I know, those working today are 72, 83, 112, 176, 308, 380, 399.
39, 162 yet back.
520 just went back.
88 来红.
Has she come back already? No.82 kim candy

Old 22-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur View Post
Surprisingly quite a lot of ppl when I arrived at 4+ today. Saw 6 SG cars in a row outside when I was walking over.

Anyway of the numbers I know, those working today are 72, 83, 112, 176, 308, 380, 399.
39, 162 yet back.
520 just went back.
88 来红.

Old 22-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu911 View Post

This girl has been posted elsewhere, either new york spa or grand paragon.
Old 22-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
New York spa..... same number
Old 22-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

39 back to work on 24th
Old 22-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
IIRC they share their viet girls with new york spa
Old 23-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
ironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They were celebrating girl 188 birthday

the middle picture. The girl with the peace sign on the right. looks abit milf. what's her number huh?
Old 24-08-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody going there today? We can meet up and go together
Old 24-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went in to Amansari De Spa just now and saw the amount of SYT is more compare to my last trip and there's less bro when I was there

Also notice 39 is back and with long hair(I suppose it's hair extension)

Was happily eating prawns, chicken chop and eggs and I notice 162 sitting there doing selfie with many cute pose and expression. So pay more attention to her and she look very cheerful and sweet 20yo from Viet

Told the captain I want her and went in for quite a wild and fun session
Came out and left with my legs feel like jelly haha
Old 24-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

anaplastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who want go today after midnight? i driving.. never go before need some kaki who is familiar with the place sia..
Old 25-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

tjseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Amansari de Spa

After so many good reviews by brother posted here, i decided to make a trip with my friend to take a look. Normally, we will go to Bluewave and New York Spa. Bluewave is messy and New York Spa is having good environment but girls service not up to expectation.

We reached Amansari and noticed the staffs there are friendly and greet us, this is different from another 2 spas. We told the counter we wanted to take a look of the environment and girls before we decide to take the package, and they shown us in. My friend fancy of Indonesia as he claims that they are hot, and at the moment he saw there are 2 Indonesian, he decided to go for it. Captain introduced some Vietnamese, i chosen one who is slim and look pleasant. At the moment she sat beside me, she hold my hand and made me having the "dating" feeling which is a long lost memory.

Inside the room, she is very active. Normally, i will take quite long in the process and i felt tired after all the movement, and she also tired. She tried many matters using hand and mouth, and finally it was done. She really good in attitude and very service oriented. He no. is 59, and will go back on 8/Sep.

We wanted to leave around 4pm, but noticed that schedule is 5pm. But the captain drove us to CIQ even 2 persons and not under their routine schedule. My friend and i are having very good impression on overall enjoyment and good services that they provided. We will visit more often, and will skip New York Spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread