The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
What does it mean when DSC sms you to make appointment for your result.

hi bro.

i know this questions abit noob. i went to DSC for herpes blood test. 1 week later i received SMS from them to make an appointment to collecty result..

i am not if this is a concern like my result is positive ?

i got took herpes test before in DSC. the 1st time result the just sms said result is negative. but this time they ask to make appointments which is different from the 1st time.

not sure what does this means @.@
Old 24-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What does it mean when DSC sms you to make appointment for your result.

It probably means that it shows "positive" but Herpes results are notoriously hard to interpret so they need to explain things to you. Herpes test results are not black and white they are many shades of grey.

Read this post by Dr Tan for more info regarding HSV testing.

https://samsforum.com/showth...=#post13434356
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks boss.. i hope for the best
Old 24-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
thanks boss.. i hope for the best
80% of the world would test positive so if you are negative you are one of the exceptions.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
80% of the world would test positive
Would agree as well, herpes is just too common
Old 25-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

damns... i got HSV type 1 😢
Old 25-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

worse is not sure how to tell my future partner leh.. if future partner dont know about hsv. they might feel is something that is dirty and dont want to get infected.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
worse is not sure how to tell my future partner leh.. if future partner dont know about hsv. they might feel is something that is dirty and dont want to get infected.
I'd be very surprised if you did not have HSV1. It isn't considered to be an STD anyway so why worry? It's just like having Chickenpox.

If you have never had any outbreaks there is no reason to bother about it.

Any future partner you may end up with has an 80% chance of having it too.

Old 25-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

bro.. im ok to hv outbreak on my mouth area. as people think is common cold sores.

unfortunately my outbreak on my genital area😢😢. even though is not type 2 herpes. but having it in genital is kinda hard to explain..

sure partner think i fuck alot.. (which i did) 😀
Old 25-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
bro.. im ok to hv outbreak on my mouth area. as people think is common cold sores.

unfortunately my outbreak on my genital area😢😢. even though is not type 2 herpes. but having it in genital is kinda hard to explain..

sure partner think i fuck alot.. (which i did) 😀
What sort of HSV test did you do? Was it a blood test or did they take a fluid sample during an outbreak?

Old 25-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

blood test. consider lucky ba i only positive for hsv type 1. n type 2 is negative. if positive for type 2 the implication is greater
Old 25-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

oh I know what you mean how i know my genital is infected. i have mild blister at there now
Old 25-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
oh I know what you mean how i know my genital is infected. i have mild blister at there now
How do you know the blister is herpes? Have you shown it to a doctor?

Old 25-08-2016, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Agree with boss.

Don't jump to conclusions. Having a +ve HSV serology (blood) test (even if it is a true +ve which is hard to determine) does NOT mean they symptoms you currently have are due to HSV 1.

The best thing you can do right now is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for your blister. Only then you can know if that blister is caused by HSV or not.

If it is not, then you are just part of the 90% of the world that carries the HSV 1 virus. No big deal.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Agree with boss.

Don't jump to conclusions. Having a +ve HSV serology (blood) test (even if it is a true +ve which is hard to determine) does NOT mean they symptoms you currently have are due to HSV 1.

The best thing you can do right now is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for your blister. Only then you can know if that blister is caused by HSV or not.

If it is not, then you are just part of the 90% of the world that carries the HSV 1 virus. No big deal.
Hi Dr.Tan, the doc dint ask me to show the blister. instead counsel me not to be emotionally down etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1