The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifusifu View Post
thank bro. we are going on oct so hopefully got some kind bro souls can give some lubang and in return i will give my best story telling of hell of a non stop great party to share .

so taikor , bro , sister , if you guys have lubang for ktv's that have medicine please PM me ya.
Dude; It is dangerous to take "medicine" in Vietnam but if you interested try Disco maybe you can get some cos I saw some selling before in Disco. Still stay away from medicines when u are overseas cos you dun know what will happened next.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 24-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually ecstasy pills (speed, fengtau or whatever u wanna call it) being sold at noisy discos and ktvs are not unheard of.

The question is, as a foreigner, do you wanna risk getting caught and spending time in a VN jail together with all the local gangsters esp if you don't understand the language?

Local police conduct raids from time to time, taking their cue from Hanoi HQ. That's why a lot of the discos come and go.

Stay away from crime & stay safe. Relax and take it easy.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...ust-65479.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Dude; It is dangerous to take "medicine" in Vietnam but if you interested try Disco maybe you can get some cos I saw some selling before in Disco. Still stay away from medicines when u are overseas cos you dun know what will happened next.

Last edited by hoian; 24-08-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Old 24-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!

Arrive HCM ytd, had a wechat girl last night. Although its diff frm pic, but shes tall n pretty with ample boobs. Only thing have no bj. Straight to action.
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 24-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Actually ecstasy pills (speed, fengtau or whatever u wanna call it) being sold at noisy discos and ktvs are not unheard of.

The question is, as a foreigner, do you wanna risk getting caught and spending time in a VN jail together with all the local gangsters esp if you don't understand the language?

Local police conduct raids from time to time, taking their cue from Hanoi HQ. That's why a lot of the discos come and go.

Stay away from crime & stay safe. Relax and take it easy.
I dare not to write so obvious. Well since was already written be it.

I was trying to tell him there is available but need local contacts. Anyway I found him very fake. First trip to a city wants to venture into dangerous territory with language barrier.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 24-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

As the economy slows, it's harder to make a living and some resort to crime. Do take care when walking the streets of VN, do not carry a lot of money, iphone etc.

Photos of tourist crying after street robbery a wake-up call for Vietnam
http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...nam-60164.html

5 arrested for robbing Malaysian tourists in HCMC
http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...cmc-65480.html
Old 24-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=hoian;14998944]

looks like a girl but why does she have a beard
Old 24-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
As the economy slows, it's harder to make a living and some resort to crime. Do take care when walking the streets of VN, do not carry a lot of money, iphone etc.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...cmc-65480.html

Hearing of all his petty theft in VN has me concerned. I hope my hotel safe is indeed a safe place to store my valuables, so dun need to carry this stuff when outside.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Hearing of all his petty theft in VN has me concerned. I hope my hotel safe is indeed a safe place to store my valuables, so dun need to carry this stuff when outside.
We all knew hotel safe is only for you to store when you are in the room with strangers. Hotel staff always know how to reset hotel safe although usually they leave it alone unless you carried something too valuable.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 24-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

By The Vinh, TN News

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:33

The Ho Chi Minh City police said Tuesday they have arrested a five-member robbery gang that allegedly targeted foreign tourists.

The men had been caught Sunday immediately after robbing nearly 4,000 ringgit (VND21 million) from three Malaysian tourists in a restaurant in District 5.

Among the arrested are Nguyen Van Thanh, 47, the alleged ring leader, and Chau Thi Huyen, 16.

According to the police, Thanh and Huyen were riding near 23/9 Park in the downtown area Sunday evening when they spotted three Malaysian tourists.
Huyen approached the men and lured them to the restaurant for "dinner, massage and fun."

When they were eating in a private room, Thanh and his three accomplices burst in and robbed them.

The four men and the girl were arrested when they were about to leave the restaurant, the police said.

The police did not divulge how they arrived at the scene in time or if the restaurant or its employees were complicit in the crime.

They suspect the gang has committed many similar robberies.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Man who killed, cut up brother's wife gets death sentence

By Bui Thu, Thanh Nien News

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 17:49

Man who killed, cut up brother's wife gets death sentence
By Bui Thu, Thanh Nien News

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 17:49Email Print

Dang Van Tuan answers questions at the trial on WednesdayDang Van Tuan answers questions at the trial on Wednesday
RELATED NEWS
Ho Chi Minh City man allegedly dismembers uncle, kills himself at home
Dickensian tale of murder, meth and mayhem grips Ho Chi Minh City
Ex-con killed, cut up brother's wife in Ho Chi Minh City

A court in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday sentenced a man to death for killing his sister-in-law and dismembered her body in 2014.

Dang Van Tuan, 42, was charged with strangling Bui My Hanh, 43, to death in September 2014. He then mutilated her body with a knife in their house in District 1, HCMC, and dumped the parts in different streets.

Tuan had moved into the home of his brother Dang Van Thanh and his common-law wife Hanh in March 2014, after serving a seven-year prison term for pushing drug.

Tuan and Hanh, who were both methamphetamine addicts, soon were engaged in an illicit affair.

In August 2014, however, they had conflict after Hanh found out Tuan had an intimate relationship with another woman. They were often involved in heated quarrels.

Tuan said at the trial that on Sep. 28, 2014, when they were alone using drug at home, Hanh continued to insult him and threatened to have thugs attack him and his relatives.

Tuan said he went mad and hit her in the head with a kitchen pestle. Hanh fell on her back but was still alive. Tuan strangled her to death.

He then slashed his wrists in a suicide attempt but failed.

Tuan said he "covered Hanh's body with a blanket and continued to stay and used meth in the house for two more days."

On Sep. 30, Tuan dismembered Hanh's corpse and placed the parts in several plastic sacks. Early the next day, he dumped them at the mouth of a nearby alley on Vo Van Kiet St., and buried Hanh's head under a bridge in District 6, before returning home.

Residents in the alley discovered the dismembered corpse in the same morning and reported to local police. As the news spread, Tuan's neighbors also reported to the police about the suspicious stench emanating from his house.

When they arrived at Tuan's house, he again attempted to commit suicide by slashing his wrists, but were saved by the police.

In his last words at the trial, Tuan said he knew he was guilty, and so it was fair that "a life for a life." He appologized to Hanh's mother and insisted that the court hand him the death penalty.

Old 24-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ho Chi Minh City man allegedly dismembers uncle, kills himself at home
Dickensian tale of murder, meth and mayhem grips Ho Chi Minh City
Ex-con killed, cut up brother's wife in Ho Chi Minh City

Tuan and Hanh, who were both methamphetamine addicts, soon were engaged in an illicit affair.
read the highlighted...

Old 24-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
I dare not to write so obvious. Well since was already written be it.

I was trying to tell him there is available but need local contacts. Anyway I found him very fake. First trip to a city wants to venture into dangerous territory with language barrier.
bro don't say fake le. really sincerely ask . cause as i said bachelor we planning go all out for a day ma.

but really kam siah for bros advice. maybe need to reconsider ittenary.

see bros all said raid regularly lampah also drop now.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Belated FR for last month.
Thanks to those for contribution of info.

Vien Dong Massage (Rating: 8/10)
Visit this Massage Parlour at D1, about 10mins by taxi from Ben Thanh market. As mention by many bro, spot a few hot girls. Tip the staff 100K and tell him to bring me chiobu.

They brought me a good attitude 20yr Viet bu, very pretty, fair skin, boobs B-cup, nipple quite pink. After massage we have a good time touching each other, I get so horny and keep sucking her pink nipple while she hj me to cum with lotion.

Damage 250K ticket + 350K tip.
This kind of sensual massage is really unique in vietnam not found anywhere else. I would recommend it to friends.

Wechat girl (Rating: 8/10)
Same as before, there are too many bad review on wechat girls. I take time to go through the contact. I guess most of them are pimp because they send a number of girls pic. Standard price asking for USD50.

There was a girl Kim I found on wechat. Been talking to her since morning on and off. This girl is interesting, she ask me if I have a big cock because she is scare of it. I tell her I have normal asian size dick. She tell me can come to my hotel for 1.5million. We do a videocam to proof her pic is real then I bargain with her and agree on 1.2million.

Kim's real person look better than pic. The type of Vietbu you sure to stare at her in shopping mall. She have a very cute personality, easy to break the ice with some chat. Ask her why she speak English well, tell me she used to work in bar for foreigner.

We proceed to strip and shower together. In bed she allow me to explore her body, pussy get wet easily, moan really loud when i finger fuck her. She is one hell of a horny girl. When her turn to give me blowjob, she do it slow and sensual while eyes looking at me.

I reach up to kiss her but she did not resist and soon we are frenching like long lost lover. Pussy quite tight, we fuck missionary and cum. The feeling i get from such girl are more GFE than service. Damage 1.2 million.

Last edited by KITMO; 24-08-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietsampler View Post
Saw a couple of girly bar in Bui Vien. Asking price might be high, but I think you can negotiate to about 1 mil VND short time.

Several touts in that area asking if you want girl / drug. Avoid them as you are likely get rip off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Alot of bar near Bui vien and Do quang dau street area. These places good for cheap thrill but everyone can see what you do so cannot be shy if you want to play. Buy a drink, hang around and make eye contact with girls. Girls who come to accompany you will ask you for ladies drink cost 80K per drink.

Last month I was there for 2hr plus, pick a playful girl and have a good rubba and kissing session. Total I buy 3 ladies 240K. Asking price for ST USD100, as I am too tired, did not bring back to hotel.
Thanks man. Sounds like fun ! So I just tell the cab driver bui vien ? Any specific location ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Those bars look similar to joochiat
Wow ... JC used to be my favourite hangout !
Old 26-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
good FR bro.
wish i have such luck like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Belated FR for last month.
Thanks to those for contribution of info.

Vien Dong Massage (Rating: 8/10)
Visit this Massage Parlour at D1, about 10mins by taxi from Ben Thanh market. As mention by many bro, spot a few hot girls. Tip the staff 100K and tell him to bring me chiobu.

They brought me a good attitude 20yr Viet bu, very pretty, fair skin, boobs B-cup, nipple quite pink. After massage we have a good time touching each other, I get so horny and keep sucking her pink nipple while she hj me to cum with lotion.

Damage 250K ticket + 350K tip.
This kind of sensual massage is really unique in vietnam not found anywhere else. I would recommend it to friends.

Wechat girl (Rating: 8/10)
Same as before, there are too many bad review on wechat girls. I take time to go through the contact. I guess most of them are pimp because they send a number of girls pic. Standard price asking for USD50.

There was a girl Kim I found on wechat. Been talking to her since morning on and off. This girl is interesting, she ask me if I have a big cock because she is scare of it. I tell her I have normal asian size dick. She tell me can come to my hotel for 1.5million. We do a videocam to proof her pic is real then I bargain with her and agree on 1.2million.

Kim's real person look better than pic. The type of Vietbu you sure to stare at her in shopping mall. She have a very cute personality, easy to break the ice with some chat. Ask her why she speak English well, tell me she used to work in bar for foreigner.

We proceed to strip and shower together. In bed she allow me to explore her body, pussy get wet easily, moan really loud when i finger fuck her. She is one hell of a horny girl. When her turn to give me blowjob, she do it slow and sensual while eyes looking at me.

I reach up to kiss her but she did not resist and soon we are frenching like long lost lover. Pussy quite tight, we fuck missionary and cum. The feeling i get from such girl are more GFE than service. Damage 1.2 million.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread