The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

I just made friend with a PRC waitress who is studying here part time in sg.
We kinda get along well and she is the conservative type.... got one time i just try to wipe her mouth off using my fingers cos her mouth is dirty from the food she ate and she got angry saying i am so rude din ask permission and touch her. I was shocked by this reaction and apologise...

Now... anyone got this kinda experience b4? being close friends with a PRC who is innocent in such a way?
But the funny thing is she allows me to her fren's condo and she swam while i sat there watching and we even bought groceries from supermarket....
Old 12-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 23
bernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

invest some time n put in some effort......... will get 2 bonk sonner or later......

gd luck
Old 12-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
invest some time n put in some effort......... will get 2 bonk sonner or later......

gd luck

huh? seriously i dun feel like bonking her leh.... no have such sexual interests on her dun get me wrong.. she is pleasant looking but i just do not feel sexual towards her

just feel like making friends... or maybe close friends with her thats all
is that possible? is she making use of me? will i get into deep shit in the end?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

think she is indeed making use of u..
Old 12-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Robocop

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I do not think a plantonic relationship is possible. It will be only a matter of time before either of you develop feelings for the other. The more you see and spend time with each other, the feelings will grow.

You think its possible for her to come all the way here to work as a waitress?

Do you know its against the Immigration Law for a person holding a Student Pass to work gainfully?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 23
bernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown
huh? seriously i dun feel like bonking her leh.... no have such sexual interests on her dun get me wrong.. she is pleasant looking but i just do not feel sexual towards her

is that possible? is she making use of me? will i get into deep shit in the end?
if dun wana bonk her den dun spend 2 much time on her lor. if u onli wana remain as normal frens, make sure u dun develop any feelings 4 her. same applies 2 ani nationality ( sing, thai,viet etc.... ) once u gt feelings 4 her den its finished........... do nt put in ur heart if u noe the other party is nt serious......
Old 12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro i think it is possible.

becos u gonna to introduce me and let me do wat u dont feel like doing.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
think she is indeed making use of u..
hai i also think she is makin use of me....
but dunno leh...maybe today first day we actually go out together ba
we took mrt to her fren's condo where she could easily ask me to bring her in cab...
we took our dinner in a hawker center whereby she also could easily ask me to bring her to expensive restaurant
i paid for her groceries in sheng siong supermarket...where the things there are sold much cheaper where she could buy them from ntuc or carrefour
after buying the groceries...she handed me her clothes and wet swimming costume as she could not bring so many things to work and wans me to meet her again tomorrow and return her her stuff
Old 13-11-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is possible to become only friends with her but why do you want to do that? Frankly, I don't think she wants to make use of you. She may be lonely in a foreign land and needs company.
Old 13-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

to threadstarter bro, u r one dam lucky guy! many guys will wanna b in yr shoes! but hope u wont let yr small birdie rule over yr big head, n pour all yr $$$ n time on her. i believe this is only a short term fling lah, n in a matter of time she may juz flutter away. i know PRC gals do not have gd impression of us sg guys (that we want to knw them only for SEX) ... but well, if yrs in an exception then best of luck to u bro!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me i think it's possible. Well, for a start, I dun condemn all PRC to be money grabbers and only see $$ in us. Some really came to work here, as a waitress? I'm not sure but i'm sure even as a waitress, they're earning much more than what they can earn in CHN. Supposing S$1K = RMB$4700, as a senior beautician or normal clerk, they're only earning RMB$1k-2k. If someone want me to be a waiter but my pay kena 2,3 times more than what i'm earning now i also go. Even as a student pass and against the law(which they know) they're taking a risk and that doesn't mean they're out here to cheat people's money, though indeed there're such cases.

Maybe i'm sided a bit with them coz myself have a PRC GF and getting ROM soon. From her views, she told me indeed, most CHN think only of $$ when they come here but that doesn't mean they're out here to cheat. Thinking of $$ is normal, if not why do they bother to fly all the way here?

I do not have a yes or not to your answer, it's 50-50 you'll have to find out more about her yourself. They have a lot of 'can/cannot' which is quite surprise to me too, a different of culture which you'll have to slowly find out too. Dun get too serious with her, dun trust 100% of what she says but dun always doubt her too, treat her as a friend and you'll find yourself much better. I saw from your post, you're not thinking of bonking her now, now that's dangerous coz it means you're thinking her as a potenial 'gf' so you'll need to take note not to get too involved with her yet. She maybe lonely here and need some company but that's normal, maybe she's trying to find out what goes on in a mind of SG guy too.

Take it easy and see how.

Old 13-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just made friend with a PRC waitress who is studying here part time in sg.
We kinda get along well and she is the conservative type.... got one time i just try to wipe her mouth off using my fingers cos her mouth is dirty from the food she ate and she got angry saying i am so rude din ask permission and touch her. I was shocked by this reaction and apologise...

Now... anyone got this kinda experience b4? being close friends with a PRC who is innocent in such a way?
But the funny thing is she allows me to her fren's condo and she swam while i sat there watching and we even bought groceries from supermarket....
Just say i like u and advance. if she reject, do not waste time anymore.
Do not give up the PRC forest because of a tree
Old 13-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think some came here not wanting to be "crow" so work as waitress..can they take the temptation of easy monies is another. I do know of a friend who has a PRC GF who works as promoter (family fairly well to do)...sad case even give money to him.
Old 13-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Wat kinda student is she? Those linguistic courses or others?
U wud b surprised at how well off some of those real students families cud b
In fact there had been articles about Chinese students in other parts of the world r deemed obnoxious/snobish cos alot of them cum fm either families w high posts in their stat boards or having their own family business

So Y not a platonic friendship? but it boils down 2 urself n her on wat stages do u 1 2 b eventually

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 13-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
got one time i just try to wipe her mouth off using my fingers cos her mouth is dirty from the food she ate and she got angry saying i am so rude din ask permission and touch her.
well, u should not use your bare fingers to wipe her mouth. use a tissue pls. in my case, i'll pass her the tissue if we are only friends.

Quote:
aiyo, seeing her swimming infront of you doesn't mean anything. or else you can only go swimming with your gf. same as for buying groceries. its not like u 2 are shopping for lingerie/bra/panty.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1