The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
your leg very fast.
Been running marathons to Vera lately haha.. Have been to her twice and going a third time within the week.

FR on Vera: (Using older photos of her that shows her better)

Link to Vera's webpage here. (Can't find the SBF thread on her)

Been hearing a lot about this English speaking SYT Vera so decided to give it a shot last week. Unfortunately, the first time I visited her, she was coming down with fever and flu, but she's a trooper and she was still working. Hopefully my vit C is sufficient to combat her virus haha. No choice since she's going away soon.

Location was excellent and centrally located, and very convenient for me. For drivers, parking outside is off-road and can be tricky so check with her on how to park within the building compound. Place is fairly discreet although neighbours can see people going in and out of the common staircase.

Room was clean, spacious, and I immediately liked the fact that she had a humidifier on with scented oil, soft music (Enya, Hisaishi, Groban), and of course a/c, attached toilet. She helped me to strip down and asked me to go shower after she warmed up the water. I showered alone (not stated on webpage that she'll join me so I'm fine) and then came out and lied down on the double bed.

Looks: She is DAMN BLOODY OH MY FUCKING GOD PRETTY! In another alternative universe, I'd be so in love with her (and admittedly a part of me feels that way). Sure she's a tiny frame (not tall like Pain) and a size 6, slim, no fats, smooth silky white skin, and perfect body but her face and looks is so alluring. I actually feel jealous of the blokes who tried her FJ experiences before... I'd have broken my no-FJ rule and tried it just once, or many times, with her. She's not the sexy kind, but the beautiful, classy type that you can definitely bring to a high class restaurant. She has a nice voice too, and yes, great to be able to speak to her in English when I want to.

Massage: Man can this girl massage. Elbow use- checked. Strong hands- checked. Acupressure massage - checked. She immediately starting working out the kinks on my body. First visit, she spent so much time on massage cos I was a knotted mess that we rushed through the happy ending, and she wasn't too well. Second visit, she spent less time on massage and did her catbath, mouth gargle and sucking thing. I still want to know what she did on my back!!

HJ: She was in a very loose oversized singlet top which shows tantalising peeks of her sweet breasts. When special came she took off the top but kept her undies. She started to stroke my dick and worked her magic. She lied down beside me when she did that, and she smells oh so nice. To have her beside me every night.. I'm going to wank off to that again tonight haha. The experience was special, and after 2nd visit, even more so when the GFE ramps up even more.

RTM: Already booked 3rd visit and I think final one cos she's leaving very soon. Bro chewyfruit must bring her back okay. She's a gem. I wished I'd known her earlier. But then again, I go after massage only ladies and she'd have been off my radar. Still, what little time I have with her, I'm glad to have it. Thanks boss chewy for bringing her here

Bros who had successfully FJ'd her can PM me the details. Add to my wank fantasies haha :P
Old 22-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh man...you make me feel bad for missing her yesterday. Guess need to try Weds since she full Thurs-Fri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Been running marathons to Vera lately haha.. Have been to her twice and going a third time within the week.

FR on Vera:

Looks: She is DAMN BLOODY OH MY FUCKING GOD PRETTY! In another alternative universe, I'd be so in love with her (and admittedly a part of me feels that way). Sure she's a tiny frame (not tall like Pain) and a size 6, slim, no fats, smooth silky white skin, and perfect body but her face and looks is so alluring. I actually feel jealous of the blokes who tried her FJ experiences before... I'd have broken my no-FJ rule and tried it just once, or many times, with her. She's not the sexy kind, but the beautiful, classy type that you can definitely bring to a

RTM: Already booked 3rd visit and I think final one cos she's leaving very soon. Bro chewyfruit must bring her back okay. She's a gem. I wished I'd known her earlier. But then again, I go after massage only ladies and she'd have been off my radar. Still, what little time I have with her, I'm glad to have it. Thanks boss chewy for bringing her here :P

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 22-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Oh man...you make me feel bad for missing her yesterday. Guess need to try Weds since she full Thurs-Fri!
Being the kiasu me, i already booked a slot with her at this weekend. Booked at beginning of last week.

Bro Stiffness, nice MR, read already now cannot tahan liao!
Old 22-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post
Being the kiasu me, i already booked a slot with her at this weekend. Booked at beginning of last week.

Bro Stiffness, nice MR, read already now cannot tahan liao!
Her phone must be exploding soon... lol

Think her priority now shd be repeat customers since it is "safer" for her in many aspects...

C
Old 22-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow... Looks like I want to try Vera too? Where is she from? I'm a sucker for boobs. Will she let u play/touch etc with them??
Old 22-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her phone must be exploding soon... lol

Think her priority now shd be repeat customers since it is "safer" for her in many aspects...
That I agree, if I were the ML, I will also select all the regulars since I already know them and less prone to cancelling appts. At least thats how I feel.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Wow... Looks like I want to try Vera too? Where is she from? I'm a sucker for boobs. Will she let u play/touch etc with them??
I would rate her boobs at B, maybe B+.

If you want to roam, doesnt hurt to ask nicely first
Old 22-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That I agree, if I were the ML, I will also select all the regulars since I already know them and less prone to cancelling appts. At least thats how I feel.
Maybe that's why she is not replying my messages!

Also tried Angel this morning...so hard to book. Confirm one minute, then say can't the next!!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 22-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe that's why she is not replying my messages!

Also tried Angel this morning...so hard to book. Confirm one minute, then say can't the next!!
Bro Chill, Im assuming you are non-chinese? Thats why you prefer to choose english-speaking MLs?
Old 22-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Vera is the best in terms of massage and looks in chewy fruit stable. I will even rate it higher than the much acclaimed Suki.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Vera is the best in terms of massage and looks in chewy fruit stable. I will even rate it higher than the much acclaimed Suki.
I heard Suki already left our shores.

Did wanted to try her though. We'll just have to see if she will be back anytime soon.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
thanks bro, vera left last 5 days.

i think many of them already advance booking.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Chill, Im assuming you are non-chinese? Thats why you prefer to choose english-speaking MLs?
I just don't speak Chinese...doesn't mean I'm not Chinese though

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 22-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just don't speak Chinese...doesn't mean I'm not Chinese though
Ok got it

Even I myself pause to think for a sec before talking in chinese. Sometimes can get embrassing.

Anyway next up on my radar is yangyang. Looks really cute.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mistress Tian (rachel)'s friend roommate ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1