The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
haiyo you all ah..share updates with the bros, nearly got myself into trouble
LOL... guess it is worth this trouble at least for some bros bah, since she "re-activated" her wechat cos of this...

TMT
Old 21-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I guess we are squeezed with limited MLs who provide good service.
Therefore, choose wisely and do not allow your hard earned cash to be washed down the drain!
Old 21-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Yes fake photos, but the specs looks good.
22yr old with F boobs?
I hope she looks decent.
Tempted to try... but safer to wait for MR.
If the OKT can fake the photo, do you think the spec. would be accurate? C'mon! Your small head is beginning to control your big head.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6134

visited and must say no regret

looks: 9/10 (though blur can see its her. She look late 20s/early30s)
Massage: solid good. If you are looking for massage this is the one. Now still aching man.
boobs: ample, I didn't grab any was enjoying the massage throughout
Other services: she has a 3 stage special, see you give up at which. figure out yourself.
Time: no short change. She really do to the time. No rush you to wash up. I did my best so the next bro dont have to wait too long.

she is pretty pack for her schedule due to her good massage so book early.

I got fly aeroplane once too so try book this time cos I see her massage have good MR. This is real.

Last edited by crypster; 22-03-2015 at 09:53 PM.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I guess we are squeezed with limited MLs who provide good service.
Therefore, choose wisely and do not allow your hard earned cash to be washed down the drain!
Yeah dear PM...really not many worth spending money on at the moment. Can you ask the immigration guys to be less stringent and give out more visas to allow us to have more choices...I will vote for you in the next election if you do that
Old 21-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilroot View Post
bro where did you find the fl link on 哓哓? Can share?
Also thanks for the mr on miqi, i've have been always wondering what are the "stages".
the link I saw the FJ pricing yest but now removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilchjl View Post
nice review bro.. Thumbs up for the detail!
Thx bro,

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
these headlights are certainly my cup of tea.
Anyone tried before?
The pics are fake..

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
what a fake, deceiving , scheming , lying okt... Pictures from japanese blog

http://minkchan.com/blog-entry-2011.html?sp
Yep the bro already mentioned the pics are fake... hahaha
Old 21-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Maggie MR

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=517814

Decided to give this ML a try as another bro commented that she packs a good massage albeit lacking in GFE factor. Guess I'm more inclined towards the massage aspect rather than the sensual stuff, especially when very few nowadays are good in both areas.

Location: Central location. Private apartment shared with another ML / FL. Relatively clean and spacious bedroom. No complaints here

Looks and body: Quite similar to the photos, average looking young lady with a slim figure. Boobs felt a bit hard though, but cannot confirm if they are enhanced

Massage: Probably her strongest area, she used fingers to massage throughout the session, without the use of elbows at all. Packs more than decent strength and my shoulders still felt the ache this morning. As I took the 90 min package, she covered the whole body but no head massage. Got to say she does work hard on massaging.

Sensual extras: Having visited Miqi a number of times, gotta say I've been "spoilt" by her GFE so it will be hard for other MLs to top that Maggie does a serviceable BM (her nipples get erected quite easily and feels good when tuning...hehe) and catbath. HJ is not too bad, with some soft moans for stereo effect while I roamed her upper body.

Overall, a ML worth visiting if you are looking more for a solid massage than exhilarating sensual experience. Especially in the current situation where decent MLs are not easy to find.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

MR for Anqi :
This will be the 4th time I Rtm for Anqi already
Still just as good with her back stepping , which was the main reason why I went to find her in the first place
Place is discreet and easy to identify , no easy to find parking during the weekend and it's pretty far from nearest mrt , a good 10 minute walk
Her nuru gel is still just as good , bros who haven't try must definitely try it to know how good it is
Didn't talk much as I was tired and her massage made me so relaxed I fell asleep for a little while
Bros who like hard back stepping massages must try
Poured me lots of water , another plus point !
Overall I would say she has slimmed down , tummy as disappeared
Looks around late 30s , but a definite milf IMO
Nice natural boobs with nice legs
Old 21-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Hi fellow chiongster, anyone tried Nicole from ShenHua before ?

http://www.shenhua69.com/nicolee/

Damage $130, wanna know worth it not
Old 21-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Hi fellow chiongster, anyone tried Nicole from ShenHua before ?

http://www.shenhua69.com/nicolee/

Damage $130, wanna know worth it not
This one got bad reviews. Proceed with care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Yes bro canthaveenuf, we are talking about them .
Thanks bro. They look a bit more MILFy is that right? Not really SYT class.
Old 21-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I assume you are referring to this ML:
http://samsforum.com/showthr...highlight=anqi

I have nvt tried Nuru, seems I shall go for it once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
MR for Anqi :
This will be the 4th time I Rtm for Anqi already
Still just as good with her back stepping , which was the main reason why I went to find her in the first place
Place is discreet and easy to identify , no easy to find parking during the weekend and it's pretty far from nearest mrt , a good 10 minute walk
Her nuru gel is still just as good , bros who haven't try must definitely try it to know how good it is
Didn't talk much as I was tired and her massage made me so relaxed I fell asleep for a little while
Bros who like hard back stepping massages must try
Poured me lots of water , another plus point !
Overall I would say she has slimmed down , tummy as disappeared
Looks around late 30s , but a definite milf IMO
Nice natural boobs with nice legs
Old 21-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Thanks bro. They look a bit more MILFy is that right? Not really SYT class.
Yes bro, their looks a bit towards early MILF ... they are more service orientated type MLs.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 21-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Bro winddd, I think u misinterpreted my statement ...
Oh sorry ah bro Zoliath...
Old 21-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

My 2nd MR for Mayee (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=516638) aka Sofia (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=517135)

Her KC strike again, small head taken over. So RTM her within a few days.

All I want to say is her GFE factor remains consistently high with KC gao gao type. Her sensual services are her strongest points, although not as many patterns as Miqi. Her massage this time has improved a bit with more effort rendered.

As for her location, she has now moved to area B and staying with one of her ML friends in a nice private apartment. Managed to get a glimpse of her when entering the unit. Her room is now bigger and with an attached bathroom.

RTM? Yes but also tempted to try out her friend.
Old 21-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengdengdeng View Post
Hi fellow bros, had been a silent lurker of the forum for the longest time, going to post some MRs i have tried for the past few months. I have been visiting this page quite frequently and i will like to thank all the bros here for their MRs, it has helped me to narrow my choices and pinpoint on the good MLs around. it's time to contribute on my 'exploration"

1st : 小皮球
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=497484
Tried her a few moments ago (literally), looks gum me (80% close to photo),boobs are right size (alittle bit of extra still acceptable), massage hard but not super pain, good amount of gfe and a tint of playfulness(alot of patterns), Location : B area might be rather crowded in the afternoon/evening.
Service : never short change
Rtm : Yes, considering the market is alittle saturated now.
This 小皮球 not bad.
Looks: 70% alike
Boobs: Nice C. Very gd to squeeze
Body: Short and just abit of baby fat.
Massage: Hard and skilful. Can perform JG in a non painful way.
HJ: Skillful with moaning, sucking your nips and hugging. Will ride on top of you and HJ too.
GFE: Friendly and not a time watcher. 1 day on 7 customers.
RTM: Tempting but will try other new ML first
Overall: 8/10

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1